Little help on kotor 1 not 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aduruth
ok i beat this game when it first came out, but i forgot, after you become a jedi all over agin on dantoion(sry for spelling) I forget which planet is the best one to go to, becuase im on tation and these sand people are killen me. a little help, either on a method of killing them, which most likely wont help, or what other planets are easier, so my character can gain a few levels.

Fishy
You can always stick on Dantooine, Tatooine is IMO the easiest planet of them all, unless you are more powerful lvl 12 and up in which case Sand People attacks will annoy the hell out of you.

Darth_Glentract
You should go back to Dantooine to train. The just keep fighting the Sand People. If you really need help, change the game difficulty.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Aduruth
ok i beat this game when it first came out, but i forgot, after you become a jedi all over agin on dantoion(sry for spelling) I forget which planet is the best one to go to, becuase im on tation and these sand people are killen me. a little help, either on a method of killing them, which most likely wont help, or what other planets are easier, so my character can gain a few levels.

Get some Tusken Raider clothing, bring HK-47, make a deal to get some moisture vaporizers

Aduruth
o thank u all, i forgot, last year, i went from kashyk to tatoin, thats why i was so weak wen i face the tuskan raiders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.