I was scared at 4:30 am

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puddin Pop
When I was laying on the couch I seen a shadow on the ceiling and I looked up. It was a bird or bat!!! It scared the hell out of me. I turned on the light and it flew into the kitchen where it's darker. So thats when I thought it was a bat. Bats scare me a lot...I don't like bats. This morning my sister called my grandparents and they looked for the bat or bird. They told me I probably dreamed it but when i took my dog to my sisters room to warn her she screamed at the top of her lugs, pulled me in her room, and slammed the door. So now I'm so paranoid to be in the living room.

T.M
scary shit yes

Puddin Pop
Thank you. Damn I think its near the refrigerator ready to attack.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
When I was laying on the couch I seen a shadow on the ceiling and I looked up. It was a bird or bat!!! It scared the hell out of me. I turned on the light and it flew into the kitchen where it's darker. So thats when I thought it was a bat. Bats scare me a lot...I don't like bats. This morning my sister called my grandparents and they looked for the bat or bird. They told me I probably dreamed it but when i took my dog to my sisters room to warn her she screamed at the top of her lugs, pulled me in her room, and slammed the door. So now I'm so paranoid to be in the living room.
hysterical

Puddin Pop
Nooooooooo it's not funny...id laugh about it if it didnt happen to me. But once it personaly happens it scares the hell out of you.

Can bats and birds fly in circles?

BENITO
When I was laying on the couch I seen a shadow on the ceiling and I looked up. It was a bird or bat!!! It scared the hell out of me. I turned on the light and it flew into the kitchen where it's darker. So thats when I thought it was a bat. Bats scare me a lot...I don't like bats. This morning my sister called my grandparents and they looked for the bat or bird. They told me I probably dreamed it but when i took my dog to my sisters room to warn her she screamed at the top of her lugs, pulled me in her room, and slammed the door. So now I'm so paranoid to be in the living room. DAMN and I was gonna go on a Batwatch and tell you all about it

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by BENITO
DAMN and I was gonna go on a Batwatch and tell you all about it Are you seriouse?

T.M
Bats cant hurt u though no

Puddin Pop
Kellz told me dont worrie about it...unless it a vampire bat! Now thats ****ing scary.

shoe-freak
whoa, i get the sh!t scared out of me at times like that.

Darth Nauj
Nooooooooo it's not funny...id laugh about it if it didnt happen to me. But once it personaly happens it scares the hell out of you.

Can bats and birds fly in circles?
bats arent scary though and they dont harm you but yes they do fly in cirlces Ibelieve

BENITO
Are you seriouse? I'm Going on a batwatch for real

T.M
Kellz told me dont worrie about it...unless it a vampire bat! Now thats ****ing scary.

Vamp bats dont go after humans anyway.

Puddin Pop
Still...bats scare the hell out of me ever scince i was 7.

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
bats arent scary though and they dont harm you but yes they do fly in cirlces Ibelieve the beruvian Vampire can harm you though

shoe-freak
vampires don't turn into bats.

shoe-freak
i am gonna start a thread of the truth of vampires

BENITO
Originally posted by shoe-freak
vampires don't turn into bats. Vampires aren't Real Period

Puddin Pop
the beruvian Vampire can harm you though Um...they dont live in conneticut do they? sad

Oiram62205
shh

BENITO
Um...they dont live in conneticut do they? sad No

Your safe from bats

R2D2-89
some poeple think theyr vampires coz they go to bloodbars..

shock sick

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Oiram62205
shh whats that mean?

BENITO
Originally posted by R2D2-89
some poeple think theyr vampires coz they go to bloodbars..

shock sick

I've heard of the Vampire cult Those People are nutso

Puddin Pop
No

Your safe from bats Yay thank god hug

carnival_junkie

haha. awsome adventure i must say.

yeah, i've had that happen a lot. bats like to chill out in the chimney on my house...

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by carnival_junkie
haha. awsome adventure i must say.

yeah, i've had that happen a lot. bats like to chill out in the chimney on my house... did it scare you?

carnival_junkie
did it scare you?

nah, not really...
i love bats...

well, i mean, yeah it kind of startles me when they just like. fly at me from my chimney. laughing out loud

but other than that.... nah.

BENITO
nah, not really...
i love bats...

well, i mean, yeah it kind of startles me when they just like. fly at me from my chimney. laughing out loud

but other than that.... nah. What about Rats? or Spiders?

T.M
rats are fantastic animals yes

Mainstream
roll eyes (sarcastic)

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
roll eyes (sarcastic) What you Don't like Master Splinter

carnival_junkie
What about Rats? or Spiders?

I love spiders. And rats, too.
And snakes.

T.M
Originally posted by Mainstream
roll eyes (sarcastic)

they are.

u know a female rat can tell if a male rat has a disease that will kill there young before mating with him, if he does she wont reproduce with that male. no other animal can do that.

BENITO
I love spiders. And rats, too.
And snakes. aw Snakes Rule i'd have one But there isn't enough room in my Bed room

carnival_junkie
aw Snakes Rule i'd have one But there isn't enough room in my Bed room

I used to have one. Great little guy, he was.

And I used to have this tarantula, too. But he died.

shoe-freak
yea, snakes rule, i have a sand boa named Lenny!

BENITO
I used to have one. Great little guy, he was.

And I used to have this tarantula, too. But he died. awcrybaby

come back Tarantula

I'm over it

JLred
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
bats arent scary though and they dont harm you but yes they do fly in cirlces Ibelieve

Can't bats give you rabies?

T.M
Originally posted by JLred
Can't bats give you rabies?

yes

DanZeke25
It was Batman. yes

He thought you were working for the Joker.

He told me himself. Me and him go way back.

Actully he is over my house right now, and he is laughing is ass off that he scared the hell out of you.

shellie
Can bats and birds fly in circles? yes but only counter-clockwise

Backbone
When I was laying on the couch I seen a shadow on the ceiling and I looked up. It was a bird or bat!!! It scared the hell out of me. I turned on the light and it flew into the kitchen where it's darker. So thats when I thought it was a bat. Bats scare me a lot...I don't like bats. This morning my sister called my grandparents and they looked for the bat or bird. They told me I probably dreamed it but when i took my dog to my sisters room to warn her she screamed at the top of her lugs, pulled me in her room, and slammed the door. So now I'm so paranoid to be in the living room. woooooow... eek!

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by JLred
Can't bats give you rabies? Oh shit...sad Thanks for telling me sad now i'll walk around with a net on me

Puddin Pop
Kellz thinks the batbird could be my boyfriend lol

X_Black_Roses_X
This is by request of Puddin, I made it up...embarrasment *hides in shame*
Batbird flies through Puddins house
he thinks Puddin looks hit in her new..blouse

He wants to ask her out on a date
But puddin thinks he's a mean mate!

He dosn't mean her any harm
But when he gets near she screams in alarm

She made a thread about him on kmce
then she gave him a margerita that made him..tipsy!

She still wants him dead...
and thats all to be said.

Vathu
lmao if any of us men were there you would be like "Oh save me!" its natural.....girls are scared of everything stick out tongue

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Vathu
lmao if any of us men were there you would be like "Oh save me!" its natural.....girls are scared of everything stick out tongue no not really...if you were at my house id b!tch slap you...i just happen to be afraid of bats stick out tongue

X_Black_Roses_X
no not really...if you were at my house id b!tch slap you...i just happen to be afraid of bats stick out tongue
remember, batbird luves u

Puddin Pop
Yeah he does stick out tongue

X_Black_Roses_X
and yet your scared of him. Poor thing. I'm not scared of my boyfried even tho he's an animated dancing guy.

Puddin Pop
lol...thats cuz you know what it is

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by shellie
yes but only counter-clockwise why not the other way?

X_Black_Roses_X
lol...thats cuz you know what it is
Do i REALLY kno what it is? cry omg! I just got pencil dust in my eye!

Puddin Pop
omg owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DanZeke25
Im tellin you.. it was Batman.

X_Black_Roses_X
omg owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yes it hurts!
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Im tellin you.. it was Batman.
me and Rafriki figured out it was Cruce Xayne. Batmans evil cousin.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by X_Black_Roses_X
yes it hurts!

me and Rafriki figured out it was Cruce Xayne. Batmans evil cousin.

not possible, i already today you Batman came over my house today. We went swimming, played some horseshoes and then he told me about this. He told me that he was the bat. So HA!

X_Black_Roses_X
not possible, i already today you Batman came over my house today. We went swimming, played some horseshoes and then he told me about this. He told me that he was the bat. So HA!
Then you tell me who Cruce Xayne is and why HE told me he's in Puddins house. no expression

DanZeke25
Then you tell me who Cruce Xayne is and why HE told me he's in Puddins house. no expression

he lied.. he told me that he lied to you.

Cruce Xayne is the stunt double for Jack Nicholson. no expression

Puddin Pop
sad noooooo Batman likes me...he wouldnt be scaring me

X_Black_Roses_X
he lied.. he told me that he lied to you.

Cruce Xayne is the stunt double for Jack Nicholson. no expression
Well Jack Nicholson told me that Cruce Xayne isn't really his stunt double. It's his wife no expression. And she is known to lie, so she lied to you about lieing to be. no expression

Puddin Pop
Well Jack Nicholson told me that Cruce Xayne isn't really his stunt double. It's his wife no expression. And she is known to lie, so she lied to you about lieing to be. no expression you go girl

X_Black_Roses_X
you go girl
happy

DanZeke25
Well Jack Nicholson told me that Cruce Xayne isn't really his stunt double. It's his wife no expression. And she is known to lie, so she lied to you about lieing to be. no expression

Jack Nicholson is dead. I killed him. no expression I hired a guy that looks like him named Joe Jumaina to pretend to be Jack Nicholson and tell you that Cruce Xayne isnt his stunt double.

And, why did you ask me who Cruxe Xayne was is you already thought it was his wife? You're wrong anyway.

Puddin Pop
No she isnt! stick out tongue

X_Black_Roses_X
Jack Nicholson is dead. I killed him. no expression I hired a guy that looks like him named Joe Jumaina to pretend to be Jack Nicholson and tell you that Cruce Xayne isnt his stunt double.

And, why did you ask me who Cruxe Xayne was is you already thought it was his wife? You're wrong anyway.
I asked you to confuse you.

And you didn't kill Jack Nicholson, u killed his twin brother Zack Nicholson. And the guy you hired s real name name is Rosco Tambereneie. yes and he is working a for batbird and makes u believe he's Joe Jumania so you'll trust him. Then he'll release batbird on you. no expression oops, I just blew his cover.!

Puddin Pop
eek!

X_Black_Roses_X
eek!
It's okay...theres still 3 other people in on this.

DanZeke25
I asked you to confuse you.

And you didn't kill Jack Nicholson, u killed his twin brother Zack Nicholson. And the guy you hired s real name name is Rosco Tambereneie. yes and he is working a for batbird and makes u believe he's Joe Jumania so you'll trust him. Then he'll release batbird on you. no expression oops, I just blew his cover.!

No, you see, i am very smart. I can tell if someone is Jack Nicholson or not, and i relized that it wasnt Jack, but i killed Zack anyway, then i went to kill Jack, and did so. And on my way back, this guy looked at me wierd, so i killed him, and took his wallet. His name was Rosco Tambereneie, and the picture looked just like him. And i hired Joe Jumania later that night.

You only have 3 other people in on this. I have the whole world. Everybody knows who I am. ANd i workd for the CIA, i can have you killed anytime I like, but im being nice right now.

X_Black_Roses_X
No, you see, i am very smart. I can tell if someone is Jack Nicholson or not, and i relized that it wasnt Jack, but i killed Zack anyway, then i went to kill Jack, and did so. And on my way back, this guy looked at me wierd, so i killed him, and took his wallet. His name was Rosco Tambereneie, and the picture looked just like him. And i hired Joe Jumania later that night.

You only have 3 other people in on this. I have the whole world. Everybody knows who I am. ANd i workd for the CIA, i can have you killed anytime I like, but im being nice right now.
But you see, I only have 3 more people in on thise, but they haver more people then you even. I know, how can they have it if you have all the people from earth? Well they have found intelligent life on all the other planets. no expression

Puddin Pop

You only have 3 other people in on this. I have the whole world. Everybody knows who I am. ANd i workd for the CIA, i can have you killed anytime I like, but im being nice right now. Hmmm...lets see you are what 14?

JacopeX

Whoa Same thing happened to me when I was 5. I couldnt sleep so I went downstairs in the dark living room and sat on the couch just waiting till day time. LOL. And I see a shadow 10 yards away from me. I got so scared. I was talkin to it and all but it kept on movin. I ran to my room and fell alseep

When I was 11 I was walking in the woods with my cousin and friend at night. I heard something and kept walking and I tripped. Then I see that same shadow run around. I was scared like hell and my cousin and fired saw a shadow too but they thought it was me.

I saw it again last year and it was in my dads car. I was walking around the mercedes Benz and I see a shadow on the front seat. but only for seconds

DAMN ITS HAUNTING ME TOO!!!

JacopeX
Yo all I got to say is that its all in youre head porbably. It could be a mans shadow from outside youre house or an object. YOu see it was dark and you will see dark things fly around but thats would be youre vision. I dont know how to explain it but yo just dont be afraid.

DanZeke25
But you see, I only have 3 more people in on thise, but they haver more people then you even. I know, how can they have it if you have all the people from earth? Well they have found intelligent life on all the other planets. no expression

No, i said the world. I know every Alien on every planet, in every galaxy, and the past and futre, and every dimension. Actully, they all think of me as there leader, because i showed them how good Philly Cheesestakes are.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yo all I got to say is that its all in youre head porbably. It could be a mans shadow from outside youre house or an object. YOu see it was dark and you will see dark things fly around but thats would be youre vision. I dont know how to explain it but yo just dont be afraid. MY SISTER SEEN IT TO.

X_Black_Roses_X
No, i said the world. I know every Alien on every planet, in every galaxy, and the past and futre, and every dimension. Actully, they all think of me as there leader, because i showed them how good Philly Cheesestakes are.
jawdrop you fed the aliens Philly Cheesestake?! That triggers their allergic reaction to kill their leader!!!

DanZeke25
Hmmm...lets see you are what 14?

hmmm... lets see, YOU are what 14?

I might be 14, i might be 72, you'll never know.

DanZeke25
jawdrop you fed the aliens Philly Cheesestake?! That triggers their allergic reaction to kill their leader!!!

Yeah, I relized that, but i wasnt there leader at the time, so after they killed Bea Arthur, they made me leader, and they asked for more Cheesestakes, since once you eat one, it triggers a reaction only once, after that they can eat as many as they want.

Puddin Pop
hmmm... lets see, YOU are what 14?

I might be 14, i might be 72, you'll never know. Hmm lets see...you my be 17.

X_Black_Roses_X
Yeah, I relized that, but i wasnt there leader at the time, so after they killed Bea Arthur, they made me leader, and they asked for more Cheesestakes, since once you eat one, it triggers a reaction only once, after that they can eat as many as they want.
U made the aliens kill Bea Arthur?! jawdrop that's not good....

DanZeke25
Hmm lets see...you my be 17.

I may be, but again, you'll never know.

Oh, the CIA just called me, they think Michael Jackson might have raped some poor kid again. I'll be back.

DanZeke25
U made the aliens kill Bea Arthur?! jawdrop that's not good....

Yes. I did. evil face

JacopeX

X_Black_Roses_X
Yes. I did. evil face
Bea Arthur...was...my...dad. crying

Puddin Pop
I may be, but again, you'll never know.

Oh, the CIA just called me, they think Michael Jackson might have raped some poor kid again. I'll be back. No he tryed to rape me stick out tongue

JacopeX
Who raped you?

Puddin Pop
Michal Jackson...i ws kidding

JacopeX
lol

X_Black_Roses_X
*gets over Bea Arthur being dead* he was a bad dad anyways. disgust

Vathu
i dont know you anymore confused

DanZeke25
No he tryed to rape me stick out tongue

he wouldnt do that, you're a girl.

X_Black_Roses_X
he wouldnt do that, you're a girl.
no, shes' a boy, no expression

DanZeke25
no, shes' a boy, no expression

wrong, he's a girl. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.