Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
can someone please please please tell me exactly WHAT happens in book 4 5 and 6.

much appreciated

Unicor777
well, I can tell you of course (here is the right place to ask) But, it would be better if you read it. Beleive me there is a lot of fun in 4,5,and 6 books. But if you wish summarised breifing check the following link:

http://www.hp-lexicon.org/index-2.html
click on the cover of each book.

But as I said try to read them

DarkC
Read them yourself.

goddess_susu
lazy bummmm

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by enyafreak
can someone please please please tell me exactly WHAT happens in book 4 5 and 6.

much appreciated

Its called Reading

tigress
lol Voldie comes back cedric dies, cho kisses harry badly lol lucius is arrested lol is two of our beloved characters die harry gets angrier if u want more indepth reviews read them or pm me ill summerise them for you lol

Trickster
Originally posted by tigress
lol Voldie comes back cedric dies, cho kisses harry badly lol lucius is arrested lol is two of our beloved characters die harry gets angrier if u want more indepth reviews read them or pm me ill summerise them for you lol

Don't suppose she cares if Cedric dies... Since you have to read it to know who he is.

div
hey emm uni could u pm me in a bit of a situation need your help!!!

RoguePw25
Please search for those threads here. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.