Darth Windu; the story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shoe-freak
yes! here it is! the first darth windu thread. we can make a story of mace's journey to da dark side! it is like anakin's but better! cool and ob1 and anakin die if you like! wink

shoe-freak
In space, Mace Windu stares into the deep coruscian sunset. Yoda walks in. " Anakin, returned he has, tommorow we must visit them" he says

shoe-freak
rescued the chancellor he has, with ob1,

Stunrun
wrong place for this kind of stuff buddy. I'll put it in friendly terms before you get flamed to hell stick out tongue

Jayd265
this is some cracka sh**

Captain REX
Wow, this is entirely lame. no expression

Ast Rofan
Hard to turn to the darkside after dying.

Captain REX
Indeed.

Jedi Priestess
Rex why don't they give you any power in this section? You seem to be here more than most and then you could shut this type of stuff down.

Shoe has been all over KMC making irrelevant threads for over a week now.

Captain REX
Oh, that's good news. messed

Meh, I said I could if any of the other mods said I should, but thus far, they're leaving it to Ush, after Ken quit coming to KMC.

Jedi Priestess
hmmmmm me thinks Im gonna whipser in Queeq's ear about this...

bilb
this is EXACTLY the reason decent fans dont come here anymore.. FFS what a friggin lame ass thread

Captain REX
Yup.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by bilb
this is EXACTLY the reason decent fans dont come here anymore.. FFS what a friggin lame ass thread

Thanks a lot!!!!!

BByyyeeeaaatch!!!!!

Captain REX
no expression

And that was posted why, Ogami?

Ast Rofan
I dont get it...... confused

Is he angry, sarcastic, or constipated?

Ogami Itto
i'm not a .....decent fan

WindDancer
closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.