SuperSonicvsSuperShadowvsSS1GokuvsSS1VegetavsSuperKnucklesvsSuperTails:Final Battle!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
All of these fighters fought each other before, but this time, they all are going to end their rivalry on a Planet Namek that is about to EXPLODE!!!!!! The fighters don't have to worry about a thing because they have an opportunity to stay in their SUPER FORMS!!!!!! That's right, no collecting RINGS, no POWER being lost, that's right, UNLIMITED POWER for each fighter!!!!!! EXCITING isn't it. You choose which SUPER fighter will survive this battle and escape off of Planet Namek alive before it EXPLODES!!!!!!!! Don't forget to VOTE. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Sonic x 20
I'm still trying to decide who will win and escape off of Planet Namek. Who do you think will win? big grin big grin

DaRk Jester
dragon ball z is gay you ****ing fagzor!. get a life and dont make threads like this again you stupid ass 14 year old!

Sonic x 20
For your information, I happen to lik Dragonball Z and if you don't like it, fine. I made this thread to please the posters and if you look again it's not about Dragonball Z FOOL!!!!!!! It has Sonic characters also. If you don't like Dragonball Z, then why are you on here? You seem very interested in talking about it? I hope everyone else likes this thread because I made it for them, not for people like YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad

DaRk Jester
both sonic and dbz is gay and the fact that you are putting them on a dbz setting is even more gay. so go to hell and call me when satan gives you that much needed lobotomy! you stinking noob!

Sonic x 20
The only thing that's Gay is you. You don't like Sonic and DBZ so why are you on this thread since you said you don't like any of them? mad

WindDancer
Thread is too hostile. Better close it for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.