Jin Kazama Vs. Cloud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
Jin from tekken Cloud from final fantasy

darth-yoda
cloud all he has to do is omni slash the whinny jins ass

ESB-1138
I agree.

AdventChild
I say Jin.....laser beams baby!

Darkstorm Zero
Wouldn't that be Devil Jin and not Standard?

Hooverman
now you've gone waaaaaaaaayyyyyy to far now ur in my territory Cloud would kick so much ass in this battle Jin would never even go to the battle one little punch but thats it cloud would OWN jin in this by sooo far its not even funny

luffyjin
right jin could dodge those silly heavy sword attacks and pull off a 50 move combo before u could say cloud is an *******

ESB-1138
Cloud would use Omni-Slash and win.

snehin
jin if his evolution to devil jin is included!!

luffyjin
is including transformations

Darth Sparhawk
Jin, he is much faster.

Hit_and_Miss
lol Knights of the round summon.... Any magic will Own Devil watchamacallit

CorderaMitchell
I thought luffyjin was a girl, luffy?

Thats not so masculine...

ESB-1138
Cloud would summon Bahamut-Zero and nuke Jin.

luffyjin
WHAT IM NOT A GIRL HAHAHAHA whyd u think that?

luffyjin
luffy from one piece and jin from tekken 2 guys not the other way around messed

darth-yoda
so have we all agreed cloud has won this

Hit_and_Miss
yup cloud wins, I can't see anything other then devil jin killing cloud in his sleep to win....

Darth Sparhawk
Sorry, it's 2-2, Jin has not lost...

Hit_and_Miss
Yes 2 fanboys... Luffy's fanboyism has already been exposed... Its only a mater of time before your outted too Darth.....wink

Darth Sparhawk
Oh, come on, what chances Cloud has, he is way too slow for Jin. Obviously FF 7 has fanboys...

Hit_and_Miss
erm you mean to tell me jin can survive any of clouds magic attacks?? or that jin ( who gets beaten up by old men) will dodge cloud's sword??? get real darth...

CorderaMitchell
Yes, lets make a respect jin thread!!!

Hit_and_Miss
Aren't all jins threads like that though....."JIN T1S L33T35T H3 G0T DEV1l 1N 41/\/\"

luffyjin
umm no that would be the final fantasy fanboys having orgasms over there level

Hit_and_Miss
not really luffy, How would jin live though any magic attacks Cloud used??

Hoshi
after all jin is a devil, and if his transformation is complete he would be more powerfull than sephirot

Onikirimaru
Lets see the tale of the tape

Cloud
Has big sword
Has to wait 10 seconds to perform any action
Is used to his enemies standing in one place
Is used to standing in one place while enemies attack him
Has thousands of fan boy's still playing through ff7 with their pants around their ankles
Has omni-slash
Must get his butt kicked before using omni-slash

Jin
Is elite kung fu master
Is adept at combos, as well as blocking and dodging
Has very damaging combos
Can attack instantly without waiting

Jin seems to win this one for free.

Onikirimaru
It hard to measure up a final fantasy character in these vs topics because so much is added to the character through the course of the game, it is difficult to guage what is realy "character" power and what is considered "plot device" or in this case "game device" abilities.

I wish there was a game where Cloud was alone, with no option to add any magic to him he doesnt all ready posses. A game where he is only using his own abilities. Like a fighting game. Thats perfect, since Jin is from a fighting game too. If only Cloud was in a fighting game..... oh wait, HE WAS. And his special moves was to SWING HIS SWORD. I think Jin can handle that.

Hit_and_Miss
go look up advent children and talk about cloud not being skilled. Slating game mechanics is a cheap thing mister....
What would happen is no one went "Round 1 Fight" would jin know to start fighting?????

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
go look up advent children and talk about cloud not being skilled. Slating game mechanics is a cheap thing mister....
What would happen is no one went "Round 1 Fight" would jin know to start fighting?????

Thats a good question. Is there any time when Jin was fighting without someone shouting this? I really want to know. And if Jin gets killed in this battle, does he get a second round?

Hit_and_Miss
depends if cloud's generous enough to lend him a Phoenix down to revive him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.