green lantern battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
okay they have their rings fully charged. this fight is between john stewart,guy gardner,hal jordan,and kyle rayner. no special powers and upgrades just straight up green lantern rings.with superman with a GL ring as unbiased referee.to the death. last man standing.

Dr. Diamond
who would win?

Mainstream
not sure it'd be out of Hal and John though...possibly Guy.

mikedgravity
guy gardner would whoop their asses

jrodslam
Most likely Hal and John team up on Guy, then Hal beats John.
or
Guy sits back and lets Hal beat John, then tries to prove why hes the one true Green Lantern.

Either way Hal wins.

King KAM
THE BLACK GUY!

Juntai
Hal wins.
Guy is a joke.
John's a series dude, and effective.
But Kyle is second best to Hal.
That's why he's the one reforming the corp.. a corp that John is likely to join under his leadership.

Mainstream
Originally posted by King KAM
THE BLACK GUY!

he's the shizzle but Hal is a Hal of a guy.

Dr. Diamond
guy is no joke

Mainstream
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
guy is no joke

well said

Juntai
guy is no joke
He's considered the weakest out of that particular group.
He lacks the persistance, focus as well as physical and mental control of the other lanterns.
Other than that? Any lantern is badass.

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by Juntai
He lacks the persistance, focus as well as physical and mental control of the other lanterns.
Other than that? Any lantern is badass. Guy was the ring's first choice.

Mainstream
Guy was the ring's first choice.

yeah but Hal was closer that's why it picked him....lazy ass ring

Juntai
Guy was the ring's first choice.
Guy was the rings first choice because Abin Sur's command was to find someone without fear, the ring chose Hal for qualities even beyond that. This was covered in Hals run of The spectre, which is mostly narrated by Abin.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by King KAM
THE BLACK GUY!

"Alright Kyle, let's take John out"
"Woahwoahwoah. Ever heard of a Hate Crime?"
"...Crap."

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
Other than that? Any lantern is badass.

Weakest out of the group? Hes the second strongest out of the group. Not to be confused with being the second best Lantern. Theres a difference.

Guy is second in willpower next to Hal. He has the most confidence of all the GL's.

The reason he isnt the best is because of the stupid choices he makes. As you said, he lacks focus, but he has plenty of mental control. Hes also arrogant as hell which is a downfall of his. Guy is not the weakest by far. I guess we just precieve him differently.

pr1983
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
"Alright Kyle, let's take John out"
"Woahwoahwoah. Ever heard of a Hate Crime?"
"...Crap."

laughing

sorry, couldnt resist...

i think guy is too cocky, and will go down imo...

john strikes me as very efficient, so will waste no time, but i doubt he can stand up to hal...

Overall i'd say hal...

King KAM
I got 5 bucks on the black guy, they all waste their powers, and end up fighting hand to hand, and then John just goes angry black man all over their toucas, yea....i said toucas

lft4ded
Do the Three Prior still have the yellow impurity? If so then Kyle creates a cartoonish bank robber who pops open the nearest bank and then brains the Prior's with gold bricks!

Then he creates a cartoonish infirmary with nice nurses!

Parallex
Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.