X3 False Rumours!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

benskywalker88
Now there have been a lot of rumours on the web which make X3 sound as though it's going to be crap. However anyone stupid enough to believe these rumours should really stop talking outta their own asses! So many people have been bashing X3 based on some rumours which weren't even confirmed like the Worthington cure thing which has now been debunked. I have a feeling the real script is being kept tightly guarded and therefore I don't think anyone should judge the film before they've actually seen it or before the trailers come out or even before any official news is published regarding the story. This report that someone has been cast as Dr. Trask the guy who invented the sentinels which wasn't mentioned in any possible rumoured storylines suggests to me that a lot of people have got this film all wrong and should have more faith, see for yourselves:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2242.asp

metalmikey
Amen Brotha!!

Mainstream
Gambit get little role in X3...but get bigger role in X4 or possible a spin off with him and Rogue no? gambitrogue2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.