darth reven vs darth sion and atris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth plo koon
hey guys im back i just feel like this post for some reason reven wins oh ya and dont make me explain why

Fishy
Well duh, of course Revan wins. Atris might be a councillor but she is primarily a scholar, she has not seen much war and her training of the Echani would not help her that much either, especially not when you consider Revan his great level of battle pre-cog. Sion himself would be weak as hell when fighting Revan, out of sheer fear and hatred.

Darth_Glentract
I didn't know Atris had Echani training. Also, Revan doesn't have invincible;e pre-cog, it is just really good, but he shouldn't need it because Jedi can see into the future also. Atris presumably knows a lot, not as much as Revan, but a lot.

Sion would last a while against Revan. The Exile was the most precious thing to Kreia, not Revan. He was one of, if not the most powerful Sith Assassin alive. Was a Sith Lord over the Sith Assassins. We can bet that he was challenged and apparently he always won.

I think that Revan would win, but would be severely weakened.

Darth_Janus
There's a possibilty Revan could win here, but then, it depends on if we're underrating the others due to gameplay experience. There really needs to be a well-written, thorough KOTOR book by like James Luceno or something.

Darth_Glentract
We should write a KOTOR book or short story as a forum. I read this thing about a guy who wrote a book and used blogging to have people comment on each part. They added idea's and suggested little changes and stuff. This is a great idea because the book hasnt been published.

He wrote maybe five or ten pages and then people looked at it for a day or two. He would change it a little and then post it again. People would post about it again until he deemed it good enough.

The book supposedly did very well, but it took about twice as long to write. I think it's a great idea and would love to help write a book with you guys.

Darth_Janus
It does sound nice.

darthrevan89
I myself am writing a KOTOR fanfic. What I hate about the so many fanfics about KOTOR is most of them are not true to the storyline. I am trying to make mine as realistic to the storyline as I can.

Darth_Glentract
Except it would probalby take us fifty years to finish three chapters, there would be som much disagreement. We also need Nefarus to come back and write it for us. He is the beat at writing that comes to mind. I agree with Janus, we could contract James Luceno.

Darth_Glentract
Please PM me if you even consider writing a KOTOR books or contributing in anyway. I am starting schoool tomorrow so I might take a few days to respond, but I will try my best to get this thing going. (I don't want to be the main writer of it. I would like to contribute, but I'm not very good at writing. In other words, YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!)

Darth_Janus
Figures. Well, I start college classes this week and next, plus full time work. I'll be damned if I write much of it, though I'd like to.

Darth_Glentract
I am probably going to start working through what happens in every part of the game so we can make a "canon" storyling to go by. It shouldn't take me more than a week depending on how hard high school is. (I'm going to be a freshman.) This is one of the main things that is going to take a lot of time to get everyone to agree apon. I mean, we need to find a middle ground on what he actually did.

By saying that I don't want to be the main writer, I meant that although I will probably do a good deal of the writing. If this gets off the ground, we should elect a main writer and then have other people who help write it also.

Darth_Glentract
bump

DarthMaul9123
my vote Revan slaughters all of em

Darth Faunus
I wouldn't mind pitching in when I have the time. . . I could do some fights. . . And Janus has already pretty much done the Revan vs. Malak. . .

Count Dooku
It should be Sion VS Revan. Darth Sion isn't a baby. He used the force to hold every single broken bone in his body together. Can't be that goddamn weak when you can do shit like that. Sion obviously has an extreme experience of battle, judging by the way he looks and the way he handed Kreia's ass to her by beating her ass up.

Revan is not invincible nor unstoppable. The only thing he would precog is his ass getting kicked.

And then Atris would hop in like the arrogant Jedi schutta she always was. Revan would make an example of Atris by slicing her big f*cking mouth.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Count Dooku
It should be Sion VS Revan. Darth Sion isn't a baby. He used the force to hold every single broken bone in his body together. Can't be that goddamn weak when you can do shit like that. Sion obviously has an extreme experience of battle, judging by the way he looks and the way he handed Kreia's ass to her by beating her ass up.

Revan is not invincible nor unstoppable. The only thing he would precog is his ass getting kicked.

And then Atris would hop in like the arrogant Jedi schutta she always was. Revan would make an example of Atris by slicing her big f*cking mouth.

Are you telling me Sion could beat Revan?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I am probably going to start working through what happens in every part of the game so we can make a "canon" storyling to go by. It shouldn't take me more than a week depending on how hard high school is. (I'm going to be a freshman.) This is one of the main things that is going to take a lot of time to get everyone to agree apon. I mean, we need to find a middle ground on what he actually did.

By saying that I don't want to be the main writer, I meant that although I will probably do a good deal of the writing. If this gets off the ground, we should elect a main writer and then have other people who help write it also.

Your gonna be a freshmen eh? Lol I hated my freshmen year.

Fishy
About the Exile was Kreia's favorite thing, where the hell did you gather that. Sion says he is the best since the first one, obviously meaning Revan. Or maybe he literally says Revan at that time, whatever the case in every conversation with Sion he seems to ramble on about Revan and Kreia, clearly he see's Revan as the greatest Kreia has ever had and he would hate him far more then the Exile. A word of the first would be enough to break his will

Count Dooku
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Are you telling me Sion could beat Revan?

Why not? Revan ain't invincible. He had a hard enough time with someone who kept on regenerating themselves with Soldiers. Imagine what someone who cannot die and who has kept their broken body alive with the force can do. I think Sion could pull it off.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Fishy
About the Exile was Kreia's favorite thing, where the hell did you gather that. Sion says he is the best since the first one, obviously meaning Revan. Or maybe he literally says Revan at that time, whatever the case in every conversation with Sion he seems to ramble on about Revan and Kreia, clearly he see's Revan as the greatest Kreia has ever had and he would hate him far more then the Exile. A word of the first would be enough to break his will

When does Sion say this? I have only found Vrook so far.

Darth_Frobo
revan is the one who taught hk who taught the exile how to break somebodies will he was an absolute master at it during the jedi civil war converting thousands to his cause, he would break sion.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Fishy

Sion could mean Nihilis.

People speculate that Sion was Nihilis' apprentice when they betrayed Kreia.

Fishy
He would break Sion even without that just because he is Revan. He would not need any techniques Sion hates him. He knows that Kreia loves Revan more then she does him and that is why he would die.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
revan is the one who taught hk who taught the exile how to break somebodies will he was an absolute master at it during the jedi civil war converting thousands to his cause, he would break sion.

If he lasted long enough to even have a conversation with Sion.

Emperor Revan
Why not? Revan ain't invincible. He had a hard enough time with someone who kept on regenerating themselves with Soldiers. Imagine what someone who cannot die and who has kept their broken body alive with the force can do. I think Sion could pull it off.

Like Frobo said, Revan's the guy who programmed HK with the "doubt" technique he told the Exile to use. And I hope you're not talking about Malak there. Did your controller pop out while you were playing or what? I can beat Malak without using stimulants or any Force powers (save for destroying the Jedi) with ease. Using Stimulants and Force powers I can barely lose any vitality at all when slaughtering Malak. Besides, Malak is far stronger than Sion, and he does defeat him at least twice in a row.

Se7in
Sion isn't necessarily invincible either. He only stays alive due to hatred. His will is extremely easy to erode. Revan was extremely charismatic and persuasive. He managed to turn Jedi with his mere presence. Revan would have no problem at all making Sion lose the will to live if the Exile could do it in five or six sentences.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Like Frobo said, Revan's the guy who programmed HK with the "doubt" technique he told the Exile to use. And I hope you're not talking about Malak there. Did your controller pop out while you were playing or what? I can beat Malak without using stimulants or any Force powers (save for destroying the Jedi) with ease. Using Stimulants and Force powers I can barely lose any vitality at all when slaughtering Malak. Besides, Malak is far stronger than Sion, and he does defeat him at least twice in a row.

EM the only thing wrong with your argument is the inclusion of game mechanics.

Darth_Frobo
If he lasted long enough to even have a conversation with Sion.

Lol Revan would rip sion to little pieces then piss on them don't even go there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.