eh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
since school season already starded for some of us, soon for others; what do you do after school?! join clubs, sports, community, jobs?!? anyways the point being what are you gonna miss most about summer and what are you not looking forward to at school?? messed

Darth_Otaku
Teachers,Homework....that's it

s|m
I'll miss the long hours I spend trying to fall asleep at night mostly no expression
And it's kinda sad to see those teachers and all the assholes in the school again, not to mention the homework and shitty exams no expression

DarkC
The long hours of WoW and KMC.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by DarkC
The long hours of WoW and KMC.
whats wow?!

Darth_Otaku
World of Warcraft

DanZeke25
The only reason i actully want to go back to school for is baskeball. I'm starting this year.

Movie_Geek_
I we had a summer brake..laughing out loud I made my schools Varsity Marching Band ( I know I am a band geek ) and have been doing that all summer on the school field. Plus I took honors classes and have been doing summer projects foe the class all summer. I will miss not having as much freedom with what time I did have though. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.