embarassing your family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
so does anyone have any dirt on their family? that would be very bad if certain people knew? here's one. i know that my sister is not the most faithful of wives.and i know that it was my dad who broke the patio door and not some young punk vandals like he told my mom.

intoxicatedpoet
Damn noobs and their shit threads.

Darth_Otaku
I know about me having sex with several girls at once.And my mother doesn't.

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by intoxicatedpoet
Damn noobs and their shit threads. man aren't you just a hater. and youv'e been hear maybe a month longer than i have. wow you are a damn veteran. let's see about gettin you a retirement package, and some VA benefits.

Darth_Otaku
Yeah slip him some crap man.He's new.

Movie_Geek_
confused

intoxicatedpoet
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Yeah slip him some crap man.He's new.

Okay, I retract all statements I have made earlier, they were made in close minded haste and I hope you can forgive me for my prejudiced statements on new people.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
so does anyone have any dirt on their family? that would be very bad if certain people knew? here's one. i know that my sister is not the most faithful of wives.and i know that it was my dad who broke the patio door and not some young punk vandals like he told my mom.
all I know is that one of my cousins is a transvestite messed

Dr. Diamond
right on

Lemonade Whiz
Confucious say: "Man who embarrass his own family must walk the plank and die a thousand deaths"

Darth_Otaku
Yes thats why i embarrassed myself.

punkrocker666
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
confused im with this person confused

hotsauce6548
My cousins live across the street from a Buddhist homosexual couple...

They got this real big property with statues and stuff, and we go over there with BB guns and mess everything up...

That's good times, right there. angel

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.