Batman and Spiderman vs alien mother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Cool fight

who?-kid
Whenever the Alien Queen fights some ordinary humans in the movies, she gets killed 15 minutes later.

golem370
What about it killing that predator AVP

who?-kid
Originally posted by golem370
What about it killing that predator AVP
I saw the movie and I still regret it lol... it had a few good scenes (the first fight with a Predator and an Alien) but all the rest was so bad that it became funny.

(Very off topic I know, but I just saw "Shaun of the dead" - Great movie !).

braz
Batman and Spiderman would tear apart the mother alien...wit eeeaase....that dumb ol' alien would be walkin around scared as hell when...BAM!...bats swoops down on him flyin wit his cape and kicks its ass...then spiderman comes in, ties her up in a giant web n punches her head off....wink

Metalmanx
Yea. I'll agree with that one, Braz.

CorderaMitchell
Don't disrespect the ailen mother...

willRules
Originally posted by who?-kid
I saw the movie and I still regret it lol... it had a few good scenes (the first fight with a Predator and an Alien) but all the rest was so bad that it became funny.

(Very off topic I know, but I just saw "Shaun of the dead" - Great movie !).

Shaun of the Dead is soo funny laughing

brainchild81
Originally posted by braz
Batman and Spiderman would tear apart the mother alien...wit eeeaase....that dumb ol' alien would be walkin around scared as hell when...BAM!...bats swoops down on him flyin wit his cape and kicks its ass...then spiderman comes in, ties her up in a giant web n punches her head off....wink They'd beat her, but I doubt she'd be walking around scared.smile

golem370
I think you underestimate her Strength and Speed look what that Predator had to do to stop all those weapons and still she did not fall

Darth Sparhawk
The Queen can beat Spiderman and possibly Batman, but not the two of them together.

golem370
Queen Alien and a elder Predator vs Batman and Spiderman

golem370
If she beats Spider-Man Batman does not stand a chance....

brainchild81
Ditto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.