how long does one remain a noob?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
well its a legitimate question

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
well its a legitimate question and its been asked about 9234987239472349872349 times

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
well its a legitimate question
dude dont worry about that its quite dumb actually. omg hes a noob omg you noobs suck. its like grow up

§P0oONY
You're still a noob if you have to ask.

intoxicatedpoet
When one has gained the confidence of most of the members here, I assume you are no longer a noob

Lemonade Whiz
As long as you're alive, you are considered a noob.

If you deny this simple fact of life, then you considered a Grade-A noob

§P0oONY
I say you are a noob until you can say things that are against the majority... and don't get instantly shot down.

Movie_Geek_
I have always hatted that term...but I am still one so that could be why laughing out loud

DarkC
You ask. Therefore, you are still a noob. Sorry mate.

SlipknoT
The Time you're considered a noob is one year. But some can lose this title, like spooony cause he dosent act like a *****.........but this is rare.

intoxicatedpoet
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I have always hatted that term...but I am still one so that could be why laughing out loud

I hate people who leettalk and type in all caps, I normally have to shorten that to noob, I know I'm one but atleast I use complete sentences.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SlipknoT
The Time you're considered a noob is one year. But some can lose this title, like spooony cause he dosent act like a *****.........but this is rare.

touched

intoxicatedpoet

So am I noob or what? Who informs me of this?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by intoxicatedpoet
So am I noob or what? Who informs me of this? A Yellow Dinosaur named Herbie who wears converse and Eats Baked Ziti.

Movie_Geek_
So am I noob or what? Who informs me of this?
You are noob for one year. People on the site will remind you are a nood at every turn. At least that is what they do with me.

intoxicatedpoet
A Yellow Dinosaur named Herbie who wears converse and Eats Baked Ziti.

Does he gove me a joint? Or cocaine?

SlipknoT
Does he gove me a joint? Or cocaine? Nah, he'll drop a little X and sometimes meth in your pocket.

intoxicatedpoet
Nah, he'll drop a little X and sometimes meth in your pocket.

Meh, it's better than nothing.

PinkDi@monds
there is a difference between noobs and newbies newbies are newbies for a year, but noobs are people who shorten words like you do on a text message, but ALL THE TIME.

Tptmanno1
I don't think that way
N00b is a title thats GIVEN.
If you act stupid, and do retarted stuff, then you get labled a n00b..
But if you don't your fine, and your jsut a newbie for the first month or so... Untill you've learned the ins and outs of the forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.