Maxed out Ryu vs Maxed out Shin Akuma:The Great Warriors Collide!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
Ryu at his MAXED POTENTIAL vs Shin Akuma at his MAXED POTENTIAL. You choose which one of these Great fighters will fall before the Fists of their opponent!!!!!! Don't forget to VOTE. smile big grin cool cool

Sonic x 20
Who do you think will win, Father or Son? I still deciding. cool cool

CorderaMitchell
I'm going to say ryu here....

father son? What do you mean?

Hit_and_Miss
RYU is the hero..... so he wins.

CorderaMitchell
Ryu maxed out is better than shin akuma anyways.
Ryu has had his ass handed to him many a time, but you seem to hate him... hmmmm

Sonic x 20
I don't hate Ryu. Ryu is one of my favorite Street Fighter characters ever, Akuma also. Sorry, I didn't explain it well. Akuma really is Ryu's father and this is a father and son battle between these two. big grin big grin

Darkstorm Zero

I think thats a misconception given the many unanswered questions left from the Alpha movie...........

Anyways, Ryu when he reaches full potentail would win this after a long fight with the Master of the Fist

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I don't hate Ryu. Ryu is one of my favorite Street Fighter characters ever, Akuma also. Sorry, I didn't explain it well. Akuma really is Ryu's father and this is a father and son battle between these two. big grin big grin

No I'm talking about hit and miss...

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
No I'm talking about hit and miss...

Sorry about that Cordera. I thought you were talking to me.

Anyways, Ryu will become a true martial artist at his max potential. Will he surpass Oro also? smile smile

CorderaMitchell
Sorry about that Cordera. I thought you were talking to me.

Anyways, Ryu will become a true martial artist at his max potential. Will he surpass Oro also? smile smile I don't see why not.

Sonic x 20
Your right. Ryu has been training under Oro after the third Street Fighter Tournament. I'm glad he is training under Oro because if Ryu wants to become STRONGER, he has to train under a strong Master like his Master Gouken. Is Gouken still alive because I read that he survived the fall and I think he is trianing in the mountains?

Hit_and_Miss
huh??? I hate ryu??? where You get that Idea??? I like dan but have never said I hate ryu...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
huh??? I hate ryu??? where You get that Idea??? I like dan but have never said I hate ryu...

Well you always say.
"Ryu wins because he is the hero."

So I figured you didn't like him, or thought he was stale.

Sonic x 20
Akuma's not really evil when you think about it. Sure he killed his master, but only did it to test his NEW POWER. He even defeated M.Bison and he is more evil than Akuma. M.Bison wants to take over the world while Akuma only wants to fight someone that is worthy of challenging him. He is also impressed with Ryu's potential which shows that he is not evil. Akuma also fought Rugal who is really the evil one on CvsSNK2 and fought Geese also and he is evil too.

Hoshi
akuma means devil in japanese, that can show he is evil

Sonic x 20
You are correct Hoshi, but he hasn't done any thing like brainwash someone like M.Bison did to other fighters. That is evil also.

CorderaMitchell
Akuma's not really evil when you think about it. Sure he killed his master, but only did it to test his NEW POWER. He even defeated M.Bison and he is more evil than Akuma. M.Bison wants to take over the world while Akuma only wants to fight someone that is worthy of challenging him. He is also impressed with Ryu's potential which shows that he is not evil. Akuma also fought Rugal who is really the evil one on CvsSNK2 and fought Geese also and he is evil too. NO thats american crap.

Akuma is an antihero, he's not evil.

He...
-fights those who are worthy, doesn't believe in excessive force,

The only thing is he shows NO MERCY on his opponents, kinda like me on these forums.

Akuma isn't a demon, nor is he evil, thats american hype.

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Akuma is an antihero, but not evil so that makes him neutral just like Scorpion right?

CorderaMitchell
Something like that, scorpion is a wild card though...

Darkstorm Zero
Gouki is is real name, Akuma, which does mean Devil, was the name given to him for the import versions of the game to support Capcom America's "Demonic" storyline that thhey gave him.

Akuma's power is Satsui No Hadou (the Murder Wave), and his fighting Style is Ansatsuken (Fist of Death), A forbidden Martial style because it encorporates techniques like the Shun Goku Satsu (Raging Demon), This techique kills the wielder as much as it kills the victim, but Akuma survived, and was doomed to a fate worse than death. It's for this reason that Akuma seeks out the one strong enough to kill him, so that he may end his life with honor and dignity, and to escape his fate of life beyond death.

"Each Victory is a missed opportunity to die" remember those words when you think of Akuma.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Gouki is is real name, Akuma, which does mean Devil, was the name given to him for the import versions of the game to support Capcom America's "Demonic" storyline that thhey gave him.

Akuma's power is Satsui No Hadou (the Murder Wave), and his fighting Style is Ansatsuken (Fist of Death), A forbidden Martial style because it encorporates techniques like the Shun Goku Satsu (Raging Demon), This techique kills the wielder as much as it kills the victim, but Akuma survived, and was doomed to a fate worse than death. It's for this reason that Akuma seeks out the one strong enough to kill him, so that he may end his life with honor and dignity, and to escape his fate of life beyond death.

"Each Victory is a missed opportunity to die" remember those words when you think of Akuma. Well add what I said, and thats akuma for you.

He killed his brother, and he unleashed his power, after learning a forbidden art (he does ANYTHING to win), victory for him is at all costs, though he isn't cheap persay.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Well add what I said, and thats akuma for you.

He killed his brother, and he unleashed his power, after learning a forbidden art (he does ANYTHING to win), victory for him is at all costs, though he isn't cheap persay.

Yes... Akuma's first test of the Shun Goku Satsu was against his own master, Gotetsu.

After that, he killed his brother, Gouken for being weak and choosing not to master the Satsui No Hadou like he did

Sonic x 20
Akuma also kills those that don't relie on their fists. That is why he killed M.Bison because he didn't relie on his fists, but relied on the Psycho Drive Power. Akuma also said he was weak.

Darkstorm Zero
True...

"To face me is to feed your soul to the jaws of death... You are weak for not relying solely upon your fists!" - SFA3 - Akuma's response to M.Bisons comment about being invincible.

Sonic x 20
He finished off M.Bison with the Raging Demon. big grin big grin

Darkstorm Zero
yup, although he killed him with a modified Misogi in CVS1

Sonic x 20
The Misogi and the Raging Demon are his two most powerful moves. In CvSNK2, Shin Akuma's Raging Demon went up to 33 hits instead of 15 as usual do to his NEW power that he received from Rugal.

CorderaMitchell
I saw that misogi, it was pretty sexy...

Hoshi
but i dont think akuma would win ryu if he is maxed

CorderaMitchell
Nope, not really.

legacy92
Indeed. Akuma is an antihero, but not evil so that makes him neutral just like Scorpion right?

scorpion .... uhh sorta but a more apporiate answer would be just like Venom

legacy92
hmm i would say akuma is poteninaly more dangerous soo wich makes him strounger but i think that ryu is a little wiser then akuma i tink after a long grusome battle ryu would be the victor for brains beats brounze

Darkstorm Zero
Akuma's no fool Legacy, he is the veteran fighter and a smart warrior. However, Ryu's maximum potential strength and power surpases even Akuma's this is why I would say that Max potential Ryu wins.

Hit_and_Miss
without ryus "hero" factor, I would say it would be a very close fight, Though ryu is alot like goku, everytime theres a new baddy they powerup to woop them...

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Akuma is in his Shin form, but I guess Ryu would win since he is Maxed out Ryu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.