Should some people be banned from making threads....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
I like band's... especially rock type ones...

Sweet Chocolate
rock bands a coo'

and yes they should

DarkC
no expression

JLred
I should be banned.....

SlipknoT
no expression

hotsauce6548
Probably...

Spoony got a new sig! You used that Mario one for, like, a day... sad

DanZeke25
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Probably...

Spoony got a new sig! You used that Mario one for, like, a day... sad

he listened to me when i said Kirby owns all.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DanZeke25
he listened to me when i said Kirby owns all.

Niice... big grin

DarkC
Spoony changes sigs daily.

DanZeke25
Well, i dont know if he did, but someone mentioned that his new sig was Mario, then someone else said Link was better, and then i said Kirby owns all. And now he has a Kirby sig.

AdventChild
people like you yea....don't target others seriously and make a thread about it...that seriously gets to me.....

§P0oONY
Originally posted by AdventChild
people like you yea....don't target others seriously and make a thread about it...that seriously gets to me.....

I'm not targeting anyone in particular... It's general... Get over yourself... Not everyone in the world is at war.

Oh and you're a fine one to talk about targeting... you name people in your sig who are jerks.... for **** sake.

GuitarBunny
Rock bands are coo' eek! especially AC DC droolio

SlipknoT
I hate people who change sigs alot, honestly stick with one for a while, I've only had 4 sigs the entire time I've been on KMC.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I hate people who change sigs alot, honestly stick with one for a while, I've only had 4 sigs the entire time I've been on KMC.

stick out tongue... I'll stick with this one for a while. I like Bill Bailey.

Dogbert
laughing I love this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.