Master Cheif vs Grey Fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
I think Grey Fox takes this kinda easy but I wanna hear peoples oppinions.

ESB-1138
Who is Grey Fox?

darth-yoda
grey fox is the ninja of metal gear solid
master chief will beat grey fox master chife can lift 5 tones and solid snake only had to hit grey fox a few times id say master chief would easy beat him

Hit_and_Miss
MC can lift 50+ tons.... grey fox, Like all MGS chars would get owned.

Only PS2 fanboys think anyone from MGS could beat chief...

kamikz
SO what if he can lift 50 tons. Have you seen grey fox in action in Twin Snakes? He doesent even need to move his arms to swing his sword. About 10 people is shooting at him and he parries everything with his sword with no effort. And explosives won't work on him, he dodges everything. And when he and Snake is fighting Snake doesent beat him, he just gets those electrical shocks and has to flee.

Hit_and_Miss
Go read up on MC and then comeback and tell me he can't win.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page has alot of information on him.

Grey fox is a normal human come ninja. Master chief would stomp on him. With one punch he would probably kill grey fox. It doesn't matter if he could parry bullets with a sword. MC plasma weapons would burn though his sword....

darth-yoda
hit and miss has a point no matter how fast or how good GF is Mc has the uperhand with plasma weapons andhis strenght

Darkstorm Zero
I want to know what weapons these guys both posess for this fight.

If MC has plasma weaponry, then i'll give it to him.

If GW has his Laser Cannon arm (The one he used in the MG REX fight) then that evens the odds.

As for strength vs strength, well I'm unsure about that one, MC can lift some tonnage, but GW survived the initial stomp from Rex which weighs far more... plus he has that HV Blade...

Hoshi
i would say that both of them are equally matched, but grey fox steath camoflage will make things get worse to mc

Hit_and_Miss
This is silly now. In one corner, you have a very strong, very quick, suit of armor with shield man, against a slower, weaker, unprotected man. its an easily win for chief.

Mako Victim
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

****ing dipshit......

Hit_and_Miss
lol spike wana be... Continue on your quest of never ending stupidity somewhere else....

SaTsuJiN
This is silly now. In one corner, you have a very strong, very quick, suit of armor with shield man, against a slower, weaker, unprotected man. its an easily win for chief. grey fox isnt unprotected.. that exoskeleton was the product of years of research on the human genome, and plus someone posted earlier that it withstood a stomp from the metal gear.. so I'd say its a pretty damn good suit myself

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Fox_%28Metal_Gear_character%29

Hit_and_Miss
Yes hes slightly better then snake then.... But hes no where near MC on anything. MC sees in slow motion he could avoid his sword. And MC is equiped with a sword that can slice though 3 meters of titanium... The guy is toast

Darkstorm Zero
We don't know that yet Hit, The threadstarter never said what they are equipped with, so I'd say we wait to hear from him before you sput out more MC praise...

As for who is physically stronger, I'm stalemated... We have MC who can probably bench bitween 15 to 25 tonns, then we have Greyfox who survived the initial stomp of Rex... I dunno.

Greyfox has Stealth, very fast movement speed, uncanny reflexesthat allow him to parry bullets with the HV Blade, Unlimited Stealth ability, and generates an electro field. Weapons: HV Blade, Energy Blaser weapon.

MC has superhuman strength, running speed, and "Theoretically" bullet time reaction speed ( I havn't seen this so i am questioning it) He has abnormally high intelligence levels, and can use a number of different weapons (Only 2 at a time + grenades). Weapons: unspecified.

Hit_and_Miss
"bullet time reaction speed ( I havn't seen this so i am questioning it)"

Its not in the games as its a constant effect for MC and halo would suck with it on....

Though if you read the books I have found 2 points that comment of MC seeing things in slow motion. Theres the 1 without the suit on at the age of 14 where he fought 4 helldrop troopers(best of the best) and wooped all of them Killing most with 2 hits, just before it tells us he sees a pin drop from a weight machine and can't understand why its taking soo long. The second is he fights 7 fully armoured marines with his suit on. It tells us he woops one man in the time it takes for the second to bring his rifle up to aim, He doesn't even shoot MC. Again it says the marine was moving very slowly.

Darkstorm Zero
Couldn't the same argument be made for GF though? he cut Ocelots arm of as he drew his gun (And Ocelot is one of, if not the best gunslinger in the Metal gear universe)

SaTsuJiN
Hmm well I've come to the understanding that metal gear universe characters have superhuman abilities in a realistic setting, whereas chief has superhuman abilities in a sci-fi setting , which seems to amplify things a bit more

and even though snake had defeated grey fox that one time then they fought hand to hand... when they met again in metal gear solid, I believe snake would have lost, if grey fox hadnt had that malfunction

and that blade that fox has does indeed cut through virtually every metal known to the planet earth (everything he's swung it at has been diced like butter). As you recall.. he took out an entire hallway of tatically prepared soldiers, and walked out calmly while mumbling and twitching with all this static emitting from him

Darkstorm Zero
HV Blade: laser sharpened and micro serrated for a clean cutting edge, also vibrates at subsonic levels enabling it to cut through even a titanium reinforced blast door.

Hit_and_Miss
It would be strong and he might get lucky and cut him.. But I believe MC would have this in the bag at a distance. And up-close with swords MC would cut though GF... His strength and speed combined with his ludicrous reaction times would probably prove too much for GF

darth-yoda
i cant really see the HV blade cutting through MCs armour if MC has plasma weapons the that spells certain doom for GF but without its pretty even snake in twin snakes is evading GFs attcaks liek nothing so MC could od the same and a few punches of MC would really take its toll on GF some one said that Gf suit was years research maybe but MCs is far more advanced it has a uunderlya of gel if i remmeberre correctly and has all sortas of stuff so GF will lose after a long fight any ideas on a scene i was thinking maybe empty room like the one at the begining of the library level on halo

Active80
Mechanically GF's suit is far more advanced first of if I'm correct I don't recall anything ever being able to penetrate GF's suit except for Metal Gear Rex's claws on its foot, and also Metal Gear Rex crushed GF on the second stomp, thats how he died. It's more advanced because the suit it self is not effected by bullets and provides full protection from ballistic weapons unlike MC's suit which provides only minor protection form ballistic weapons. But the fact that it provides that much protection without seemingly having a true solid shape like a wet suit which provides complete and full range of movement unlike MC's armor would be considered more advanced. Grey Fox's suit only malfunction because Snake caused so much physical damage to it, and the fact that the suit or as other people put it exoskeleton is as strong if not stronger than MC's armor shows that Snake is very strong, also considering what it took from the Metal Gear Rex just to bend and begin to break the exoskeleton and how it stops bullets so easily, then Snake damages it so badly that shows Snake is pretty damn strong. With the exoskeleton GF is extremely agile, fast, stealthy, and powerful. He can move his arm holding his sword so fast it looks like his arm is not moving at all, he can see and block oncoming bullets with ease with his sword, can jump extremely high and he can cloak as long as he wants, he him self can move so fast it's like one of those movies where you see some demon or supernatural thing just fly past in the back ground as a shadow, MC can't move that fast. About the hallway there was another instance were instead of killing them uncloaked(although no one said he was I don't know maybe the same instance)uncloaked he was cloaked the whole time (Grey Fox's cloaking system actually makes him completely invisible if I remember right). There were like 10 soldiers in a hallway and he decapitated a few cut a few in half and just split the rest open, the whole thing lasted like 3-5 seconds. Grey Fox's blade is extremely sharp as mentioned before, laser sharpened and micro serrated like Darkstorm Zero said just that allows the blade to pass through anything but just in case the subsonic vibrations would allow the blade to tear and destroy the objects molecular structure giving it a much increased chance of cutting, and if I remember right there has been nothing that even caused the appearance of physical resistance when it was being cut, meaning every thing is butter to the blade. Also if a APFSDS round can pierce his armor then his armor is butter too.
Also Grey Fox and Snake are not true enemies sometimes they work together, and GF could easily dodge the plasma shots, for MC it would be like some movie where the monster/demon/supernatural thing dodges the by jumping this way and that, while also making small body movements like turning his body, tilting his head, quickly moving closer and closer then it disappears(cloaks) he looks at his radar only to see the blip is on him and bam his head falls off, or in this case the left side of his stomach and armor is sliced open(at the molecular level too) about .10 seconds after that his back is split open along with the armor and his spinal column is severed and he drops to the ground(and not just to his knees then his upper body, thats unrealistic, he drops like the one guy in the North Hollywood shoot out in February 28, 1997, the one who shot himself in the head, and the video the real helicopter shot from the actual scene live) paralyzed Grey Fox would win.
Sorry I got carried away in the suspense and all that.
Master Chief is awesome but Grey Fox would win.

Hit_and_Miss
sigh..... MC is much stronger then Snake. If snake beat him MC would Pwn him. Theres no contest here, Your mistaking Mc for the slugish version you control in the games. The Book MC's show greater abilites then anything in the MGS world. MC would be the one dodging all GF moves. GF is just a man.. MC is much much more then that.

Dizzle
Credit where credit is due... Check out my explanation on Snake, MC, and Tommy Vercetti if you're really interested, they both amount to the same thing and I'm getting lazy here. Go Master Chief.

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, it's a shame that we are debating the videogames and not the books...

it it was the version of MC from the Books, he and GF in a close up fistfight would be roughly Their speed would be close enough to eachother, strength... I'm still trying to determin if MC would survive a Stomp from REX, Intelligence... I'm not too sure, since even in the books we don't see anything of superintelligence from MC that would put him abode Mid level academics. but judging from the games, we can clearly see GF having the advantage...

As I said earlier though, ity's not as clear cut as all that, MC has the motion tracker, and although it doesn't defeat GF's cloaking, it does enable him to deiccern the approximate location of GF.

MC, WITHOUGHT Covenant weaponry would be hard pressed to defeat GF though, Bullets get difflected and GF is fast enough to dodge missiles and grenades, and can survive a few of them. (Chaff grenades play havok on GF though).

That sword would utterly plough through MC, Why your questioning this has got me stumped... if the sword cleaves through solid metal reinforced concrete, metal, stops bullets, and cleaves through god knows how many armoured Genome Soldiers, I'm certain that it can calve through MC's suit.

Yes, MC is stronger than snake, and yes snake defeated GF, but GF was malfunctioning, and was hardly putting up his best fight, remember, he wanted snake in H2H. That says he was holding back considerably.

GF is hardly just a man Hit... Obviously you know very little or nothing of his MGS incarnation... he went through a very similar process that MC went through.

Hit_and_Miss
I know GF isn't an ordinary man, But he has not had anywhere near the amount of "upgrades" as cheif. I will admit that without covenant weapons the fight will be drawn out longer then original, But I still doubt that MC would be hit by that sword... His reactions are just too much for GF, The problem with the book/game debate is your playing as MC in the game, Think of it as You in that suit, MC is much more then me or you. With him in the suit he gets alot more abilites then the game will allow.

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, he has received far more upgrades... he is the original Genome experiment subject, so they put him through the works, and that suit? is integrated into him, sort of like Robocop.

It's hard to accertain who has more or better upgrades, or what they might provide, but i'm betting on GF in this. His abilities where not afflicted by his Videogame apperance, even when you could play as him in the MGS Special VR missions disk

Hit_and_Miss
Thats the biggest problem I see with cheif, His games just don't actually represent a true version of him, people think he can't jump... When actually he can jump 3meter walls.

Darkstorm Zero
All I'm saying is that if one guy can do all his feats in a videogame, and the other only does his in a book, that says alot...

Hit_and_Miss
Think of it like a marvel game... Not one of those gives there chars at the full power.. It wouldn't be a hard game!!!

Darkstorm Zero
Under that mentality, any character can be scrutinised Hit...

Don't mistake my supporting GF in this as knocking MC, I just think that this fight is alot closer than you say it is.

Answer me this though, do you think that MC could survive the stomping that Rex gave GF in MGS1?

If they wanted him to have all those feats in the game, shouldn't they increase the capabilities of the enemies to match him? that way, the game wouldn't be that easy

Hit_and_Miss
Seeing as MC is stronger then GF and suit has a shield I would guess he would survive, also his bones wouldn't break.. But he would probably in a world of pain.... How much does a rex weigh? though on the otherhand it is entirely possible that he would die..

They can't create a game where you have super reactions... They can't have the game running in constant bullet time... they can give you the trainning MC has had.. Most of the book fiction gives the elites has they are on legendary. On normal there shields are alittle too easy... plus it kinda starts to draw away from being s FPS..
I'm happy with halo the way it is.

Darkstorm Zero
Firstly, your Assuming MC is stronger, you don't know how much GF can lift... Secondly, thats a 60+ meters tall and gawd knows how much tonnage of mech standing on his back... MC, and any other organic or semi organic being is going to resemble a square meter of fishpaste... it's just too much mass.

If they didn't put the feats into the game for that reason, then they should have made it a temporary thing like Max paynes Bullet time, or Duke Nukems steroids. there's no real excuse for dropping an ability like that because of gameplay issues when there are options avalable. Heck even the Matrix games kept their abilities...

Hit_and_Miss
yes but its a constant effect... How would it work online?? could you imagine a big team battle game with everyplayer having a bullet time button??? With the ammount of games comming out with bullet time I think halo did well not to have it.

"MC, and any other organic or semi organic being is going to resemble a square meter of fishpaste... it's just too much mass."

May I ask how GF survived then??

Darkstorm Zero
GF suvived the first stomp (And that was after he got rammed into a wall by the thing) it took 2 stomps to do him in.

So, other than what the books say, we can safely assume that MC does in fact NOT have bullet time...

Hit_and_Miss
yes we could assume alot about the xmen from the movies but that would be foolish now....
Mc's reactions and the fact he sees the world move slower are abilities of his.. Deal with it.

So GF only survived the first stop cause it was though a wall, so the wall broke and didn't provide anything for GF to be crushed against???

Darkstorm Zero
No, you misunderstand, he got rammed through a wall by the thing, then got stomped the first time, then it reared it's leg back and stomped again.

MC's abilities according to you maybe... I havn't seen it and since you defend MC or anyone from Halo in every thread... well... I like Halo too, very much so, but MC ain't winning every fight... for the same reason Jin wouldn't win every fight.

Hit_and_Miss
I know he wouldn't win every fight. I don't think he would beat samus 10/10. But when I read these threads though people just don't understand him. You must know how annoying it is when people give a fight to one side cause they don't know about another. People coming out with comments like

"MC can't jump" (this i though was the best)
"MC has died and been reanimated"
"MC has only fought in one battle"

IT would be a greater crime if I just agreed with these people and didn't set them right huh??

Darkstorm Zero
I grant you, he is underplayed in the majority of these threads, but you do no favours by using information noone else seems to know to overpower him either...

Mako Victim
Uhh, the way I see it, when I play Halo2 all it takes is a gernade to stick to him and blow up, or getting shot point blank with a 12 gauge shotgun to kill MC confused ... When I played MGS it took way more then a simple gernade to kill GreyFox whistle

darth-yoda
sorry mako but that is the game and the books are what i see as the true mc the thing is with a PC in a game u cant make them live threw everything or theres no contest

Hit_and_Miss
a boss wouldn't be very hard if it took a simple grenade to kil...

Darkstorm Zero
On that same token, it does give you a glimpse of GF's durability, remember, it only takes 2 grenades to kill Vulcan Raven in the Tank.

Hit_and_Miss
How did GF get killed by a metal gear and snake didn't??? i know snakes got the hero factor but why didn't the MG stomp on him when GF is faster...

Darkstorm Zero
Because as GF was shooting at REX's Raidome with the Beam Cannon, The Behemoth charged at him (He was on a Balcony and had no room to move, and was pinned down with REX's Machineguns) Hence he got rammed into a solid steel wall by REX's beek, Then after 5 minutes REX scraped him off of the balcony (A good 30 or 40 foot drop) and landed on his stomach, from there, Rex stomped him the first time and pinned him to the ground, then after another minute, the Metal Monster reared it's leg back and delivered the killing stomp, turning GF into a greasy wet smear on the ground.

Mako Victim
Originally posted by darth-yoda
sorry mako but that is the game and the books are what i see as the true mc the thing is with a PC in a game u cant make them live threw everything or theres no contest

If you're comparing Snake to MC you all most have to go by the games, There's no book out there were Snake's 10, 20, or 30 times stronger so it seems alittle unfair to compaire him to a version of MC that is.. Yes there's a Metal Gear comic but it's nothing along those lines....

Hit_and_Miss
think about this...
MC was trainned since he was 6 for at least 20 years. Snake had that much trainning?
MC is a perfect human (genes wise) at the age of 14 he is described as "having the body of a 18 olimpic athilite" then he was upgraded.. Snakes better then the comman man...
MC has a super suit, Snake wears clothes......smile

theres nothing snake has other MC. Coming out with "snake snipes MC, Snake rockets MC, Snake out camps MC all lose to....MC fires the HALO..."

kamikz
Umm actually, Snake is not normal. Snake is the perfect soldier, he is inhuman. He was cloned from the greatest soldier alive but they destroyed all his weakpoints making him almost undefetable. Snake is faster, stronger and better than any human ever alive and is also an awesome martial artist, still he is barley able to survive Fox. And Grey Fox is stronger than you suspect. I agree with you it would be a good match, I no longer think he would take it easy but I think he would win. Here are some reasons.
1. GF has a gun that is more powerful than a Stinger Missile launcher (mortar rocket launcher) and it fires like a machine gun.
2. GF is almost impossible to take out with weapons, he dodge explosives, defelcts every possibly shot, can turn invisible and has a strong exo-sceleton and armor.
3. Snake never beated Fox, they fought for a while but then the drugs in his body took control over him and he gets MAD. He jumps around the whole room and destroys everything, even the walls that are made of steel and you can't even see him, you only see everything getting destroyed. Grey Fox is faster than the eye moving and faster than the eye to swing his sword.
4. If Grey Fox does a shock attack, the whole room fills with lightning, killing everything near him and possibly in the room.
5. He dodges metal Gears 2 Vulcan Machine guns without using his sword, he can pretty much dodge every blaster fire MC sends to him.

Darkstorm Zero
think about this...
MC was trainned since he was 6 for at least 20 years. Snake had that much trainning?
MC is a perfect human (genes wise) at the age of 14 he is described as "having the body of a 18 olimpic athilite" then he was upgraded.. Snakes better then the comman man...
MC has a super suit, Snake wears clothes......smile

theres nothing snake has other MC. Coming out with "snake snipes MC, Snake rockets MC, Snake out camps MC all lose to....MC fires the HALO..."

Thats the silliest argument I've seen in this debate... The Last part anyways... Completely irrelevant...

Snake was one of the three childeren of the les Enfants Terrible project, one of the first supersoldier projects (As far as videogame universes go anyways) so saying Snakes a normal man shows you don't know much about the Metal Gear games... Like MC, Snake was born, bred and raised for war as a soldier, just because he specialises in Solo Sneaking missions doesn't mean he's an ineffective warrior by any stretch.

Snake is probably better at Sniping than MC, even though MC's rifle is 4 centuries ahead technology wise, same goes with the Missile launcher or any other gun... However, Snake couldn't beat MC despite that, The Cheif has a few too many advantages...

Anyways, why are we comparing Snake to MC, it's supposed to be Grey Fox vs MC.... and nothing has convinced me that MC could take a fully functional GF...

Hit_and_Miss
Sorry sometimes its not obvious when im just slaying a char cause I get annoyed by the debater...

For all GFs great speed he got stomped by some 100+ ton obvious, Slower then a bullet mech. He dodges 100's or rounds but can't see a mechs foot! give me a break. For the sake of GF fans Ill admit that GF might be as fast to react as MC, (whos suit works faster then you can think) and his sword might be "really cool" but the energy sword still ownes GF...

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, despite the fact that the sword is Covenant made... Err tell me, would MC still win if GF was piloting Rex?... No...

Anyone would get stommped after getting rammed into a wall of unforgiving steel by a 100+ tonns of mech, remember, GF was pinned down my heavy machinegun fire without his sword. there was no way he culd see REX charging at him and move in time. No one could.

Hit_and_Miss
"Yeah, despite the fact that the sword is Covenant made... Err tell me, would MC still win if GF was piloting Rex?... No..."

1) sword is in his arsenal.
2) MC would wipe out a rex in a scarb.

Darkstorm Zero
1) Threadstarted didn't specify, and since that weapon is Covenant made... You know, you make this assumption alot... MC wins due to Covenant weaponry... How in the blue hell would MC get a Covenant weapon in a battle against GF?
2) Debatable, it would depend on ho lands the first shot, I'm willing to bet a Rail cannon fired Next Gen Nuke would fry anyone piloting an opentopped Scarab.

Hit_and_Miss
yes alot of games work under the premise that the heros, get the enemy weapons... If i remember snake picks up enemy weapons alot..... so should we discount all his weapons??? Hell SA doesn't own anything of her own.! she scavenges more then most! Covenant weapons got taken from battle fields. they have been given to MC on more then one occasion when they realised they were superior to human weapons.

scarbs are controlled from the inside. There plasma cannons decimate tanks and concrete buildings. easily ruin a rex.

Darkstorm Zero
But there is no seal for the cockpit, it's an open walkway inside...

Those are at least manufactured on Earth, GF has all his weapons (2 weapons) Why give MC the unbeleivable advantage of weapons from outer space... (It's not like MC just walked off of the battlefield with the Covenant and there's GF all ready to go... Another thing unspecified by the Threadstarter...)

Hit_and_Miss
would you like to assume MC is sleeping at the time? perhaps he is without his suit as well...... Everyone knows chars are aloud all of there weapons they can get there hands on in the game... Stop being bitter about it darkstorm...

Perhaps you could start correcting my spelling and grammar next....

Darkstorm Zero
Perhaps you should try not being a Smart@$$ and actually debate the topic, even with the Covenant weaponry, this fight is very close, alot closer than you give it credit for...

Largely due to GF's unending stealth capability and his own energy weapons and abilities.

(This comming from a guy why has demonstrated that he knows little about MGS1...)

Hit_and_Miss
yes... I admit my own ignorance on a particular char. Better then being corrected for assumming things that latter get corrected by someone who knows something about that char....

Ive already proved that with covenant weaponary GF gets killed. what more do you want... ok I'll give you 3/10 GF wins...

kamikz
Sorry sometimes its not obvious when im just slaying a char cause I get annoyed by the debater...

For all GFs great speed he got stomped by some 100+ ton obvious, Slower then a bullet mech. He dodges 100's or rounds but can't see a mechs foot! give me a break. For the sake of GF fans Ill admit that GF might be as fast to react as MC, (whos suit works faster then you can think) and his sword might be "really cool" but the energy sword still ownes GF...

LOL. Play the game dude. Fox has just dodge a machine gun without his sword, then he realises he got to wound Rex so Snake can destroy it so he stops dodging and just runs at it and gets about 6 shots in the head and his armor breakes. He destroys the anntenna of Rex and then jumps about 20 meters up in the air, AVOIDING Rex to crush him. Then Rex fires a laser beam while Fox is in the air so he cannot avoid it and he looses his arm. He then falls to an upper level and Rex slams him into the wall and is actually striking through Fox body. Then he pushes him down on the ground and is stomping at him but unable to kill him. He then gives all he got and stomps again, this time with spikes on ihs feet and Fox dies. So you can't say that he was too slow to move away from him, he was hardly alive.
If Fox was fighting Master Chief he could just go beserk and jump around the whole room slicing him to pieces, he is to fast to even be seen. So don't say that GF is slow reacting, he is fast enough to parry 10 men who is firing at him with AKS and he is not even trying, he just walks around, probably laughing inside his suit.

yurusanzo
dont get me wrong guys...i love grey fox to death! but master cheif (spartan 117 or john) has an iq of 195 (he can calculate a projectiles speed and distance down to the very inch and mile), can lift 50 tons, and when boxing with other spartans its imposible to see his, or any other spartans fist,(btw: this is without his mjornir armor that boosts his speed and strenth) he has extreme reflexes, his bones have been dimond hardened, and he has wound recovery....now lets go to his armor.....his armor can protect him from about 4-5 tons of pressure, increases his bodys respose time by thought...(a normal human once wore the suits prototype and broke his arms cause the suit responded too fast and when he scringed in pain he broke his neck and his back and died)...the suits sheild can take 2-3 hi-powered sniper rifle shots before recharging (that takes apoxmatly 2 seconds) and with the addition of the most intelegent AI ever made by mankind (cortana)(ps: this story takes place in the year 2552) downloaded into the chip in his head that is used to control the mjolnir armor, also the armor has a motion detection radar,and can be capable of going into cloaking or overshield mode....(these stats are just for the old armor used in halo 1, im not too shure about the power of the new suit in halo2 but im certain it would be better)

with this said master chief would win barehanded..... and no exoskelen in the world could save grey fox from gettin the backally beatdown
also even if u still belive that grey fox will win, read the halo book anyway... its that damn good....
rolling on floor laughing

Hit_and_Miss
A little exagerated yurusanzo, but most of that is correct.

grayfox6515
I am a diehard MGS fan if you play twin snakes at the battle with rex then youd see gray fox in full flegged action. Snake is about to get crushed by rexs foot the fox comes down and holds up the foot so snake can get out of the foot area rex must weigh atleast 150+ tons then fox gets shot at by high rate of fire bullet and he dodges all of them then he throws his sword at the radome and slids across the floor charging his cool gun. A bullet hits his mask dead on and the mask opens but hes still fine. a little furrther in the battle he gets stomped on by rex and dosnt get squished for about 10 sec. Now im a big fan of both characters but id have to say gray fox takes this.

Hit_and_Miss
MC + Energy weapons = victory

Hoshi
well, gray fox is stronger than mc, since grey fox stopped a foot that was at least 150 tons.His reaction speed are 120000 km/h since he deflected two vulcans at once, and grey fox could easily dodge the foot of metal gear, but he had to let it hit him to save snake.And his laser cannon is stronger than a rocket lancher and faster than an AK-47,and he has the stealth camoflage which will make thongs worse for master chief,aand just like master chief , grey fox was trained since he was 3 or 4 years old, and he did a process similar to what mc did.

Superboy Prime
Sorry to bring this up again, but I couldn't help myself. Given my love for both characters.

Gray Fox(Cyborg Ninja) vs Master Chief would be an excellent fight.

Conventional weapons won't do much against Fox given he can pretty much deflect/evade anything thrown at him. Maybe the covenant weaponry will give Master Chief a better chance but I still don't see them stopping Fox. Now you have Fox whose megaman-arm-canon thing can really be devastating even against Master Chief's shield and his armor. Master Chief could dodge it though, but then again a blast might get in. Perhaps the Energy Sword but that all depends if MC is able to land a single blow on him--he might, though. Then you have Fox's HF Blade and his actual skills with the damned weapon. I haven't read nor seen anything about Master Chief use of an energy sword that might equal Fox's mastery over the HF blade.

About their armors I'd say Fox's exo-skelleton is far more durable than Master Chief's armor--without the shields. The fact it took Rex nearly 3 hard smashes to get through it says a lot. If you see the size of the Metal Gear you'll see what we're talking about. I don't remember in what book I read this, but I do remember a Spartan's armor(not really sure if it was MC though) getting cracked by either a Brute or a Hunter's blow. There's no way in hell a Brute/Hunter can equal the force behind Rex's stomping. Not a chance. I also doubt Master Chief can punch with the force of of a Hunter/Brute he is basically a human Elite when it comes to his statistics--granted he is more dangerous than any Elite no matter their rank the way I see him--and I don't really know if Fox can hit as hard as a Brute/Hunter either--then again I don't see a Brute/Hunter being able to stop Rex's foot from stomping them like Fox did when he saved Snake's ass.

Master Chief is fast. Yeah he is quite fast. I believe Fox might be faster. Thanks to his display of speed/skill during the Genome Soldier slaughter hall and his fight against Rex.

Then you have Master Chief's motion sensor which is an uncanny tool; however Fox emits an electric charge that could very well keep John's MS from working. While the Stealth Camo might be an advantage I don't really see it causing MC much trouble. Granted he takes on hordes of Elite who also have camo.

Then comes their respective background/experience. Master Chief has the upperhand seeing how he was bred for combat. But don't take Fox lightly either. He is known as the only member of FOX-HOUND to achieve the codename Fox. Hence him being known as Grey Fox. You need to know FOX-HOUND was the best of the best commaned by non other than the Legendary Big Boss--the single greatest soldier of the 20th century. Fox was BB's right hand.

This is just stuff that came up to mind. I'm a big fan of both chars and their respective games. The way I see it Fox wins 6/10. Master Chief is full of surprises after all.

1021kid
grey fox would slice 1 time and cheif would be dead end of story

1021kid
grey fox wins

TheZar
A little exagerated yurusanzo, but most of that is correct.

Twin snakes sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=AAOqc9k2Qk4&feature=related

Csdabest
Where are yall getting it from that Master cheif can lift 50 tons. last I check they can push from 1 to 5 tons. Max. Do yall even know how much 50 tons is.

Blax_Hydralisk
Books, games.

The fact that he can canonically lift a flipped over Scorpion Tank, which is 50 tons.

And yes, 100,000 pounds.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by TheZar
Twin snakes sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=AAOqc9k2Qk4&feature=related

That's your opinion
Anyways Gray Fox wins

Csdabest
Games yes. Books no. No where have i ever saw that they can lift flip tanks. And I read all from Fall to Onyx

Superboy Prime
nice bump...

Master Chief's MJOLNIR Mark VI durability is definitely up there now. Combined with the energy shields I now say Master Chief's durability surpasses Cyborg Ninja's.

Watch Halo 3's intro and you'll understand.

Furion
I lol at people that bring up old threads

Grayfox189
It's obvious gray fox would win he lifted metal gears leg up saving snake, has a razor blade, has quick reactions like can dodge bullets quickly and things like that, if the bullets even got to him he'll just swing his sword deflecting them, if they got passed that his exoskeleton will take the hit..... so wutchu talkin bout! mad

Raijin
Originally posted by Furion
I lol at people who bring up old threads

Eon Blue
Grey Fox speedblitzes and chops up MC.

YEAH!

ragesRemorse

i dont know, you kinda sound like a halo fanboy

BlackOut98
ok for everyone who thinks MC would win YOUR WRONG!!! he would get messed up real bad. fox was a human befor he was a cyborg his codename was null. he defeated an entire army with a knife. then he was hit by a mine in a minefield and his leg was blown off along with his right hand. the clean up crew found him then put him in the exosceleton. He is very fast way faster then MC and he has active camo and strength. who cares so MC can lift 50+ tons whats that ganna do fox got steped on by more then that twice lol. he would pown MC easy as hell.

niduin
LOL this is awesome, it seems there are 2 of these threads, one is at like 12 pages and got ignored after a while so someone brings up the one with only 4 pages.

Fox wins tho, i caltulated it the total weight of metal gear rex is close to 400 tons, and fox stopping the stomp would be at least half of that with the enersia behind the stomp, and he was dodging and deflecting bullets that travel 3500f/s at a rate of 6000 bulets per minut (and those are the stats of a 20 mm rifle of the same type, the one on metal gear rex is 30 mm) and there were 2 of them shooting at him thats aprox. 200 bullets a second traveling at close to mach 4, combined with his exosceletine, active camo, and super heated sword this is an easy win for fox

GrayFoxIsGod
see niduin knows MC is soo noooooooob

Leytenánt Book
Chief Wins. Stomp.

jayjaykirby
i think i'm gonna commit suicide if i see another one of these on the web.

wammamram
once master cheif acutally gets a hold of grey fox, he goona strip his armor and then bites his dick of through his visor, then takes him and slams him into the back of a wall,crushing
his skeleton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.