i'm so bad i got kicked out of super-hero hype

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomkill112
it's me venomkill if u got my message i'm sorry i'm not!!!!!! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Doc Ock
To the moderators at this website,I strongly urge you to ban this idiot.

He is nothing more than an immature,insulting troll.

Ban him post haste.I mean just to look at this thread he created,just boast that he got banned roll eyes (sarcastic)

venomkill112
shut ht **** up u asswipe cool

Doc Ock
Yeah you'll be banned soon.

*Waves good bye*

Happy Dance

venomkill112
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Yeah you'll be banned soon.

*has sex with a banana *

Happy Dance

hardy har har u ass i'll be back with another username u won't know who i am! oh yeah look up

Doc Ock
Won't know who you are??

The way you post it's too easy to recognise you laughing

venomkill112
do u go 2 superherohype?

Doc Ock
Yes I don't.

venomkill112
Originally posted by vigina
no I don't.

doc ock if u don't know me than shut the **** up i can send u off this web. i have a million dollar computer

PimpXMaster
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/wanker.gif

Doc Ock
Oh I know you alright.

You like to type in big huge letters,you like to insult people for no reason,you like to go around babbling how much you like Venom.

But best of all I know you got banned for it.And everyone at Superherohype is laughing their asses off.

Million dollar computer?? Yeah and I'm the king of england roll eyes (sarcastic)

PimpXMaster
Venom, Homey you are new, but if you keep this up you will get Banned Homey, and then you can'y speak Homey, You Dig

Doc Ock
The homey is banned.

Thank you moderators smile

PimpXMaster
That was quick Mod Homeys, they are mad Homey quick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.