Casting in the Films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trickster
Does anybody know who they've cast to play Viktor Krum and/or Cedric Diggory in the upcoming films?

Or has the casting not been done yet?

Misc_Rose
Yeah casting has been done.

Stanislav Ianevski .... Viktor Krum
Robert Pattinson .... Cedric Diggory

Check out imdb.com

ilovedaniel
Here are the four champions,

Harry Potter
Cedric Diggory,
Viktor Krum,
Fleur Decleur

Trickster
Oh.

Thanks, I didn't imagine any of the characters like that though. Ah well!

Trickster
Does anybody know how exactly casting is done? Are there going to be open auditions for Order of the Phoenix?

§P0oONY
Thinking of trying to get a part?

Saratn
i think they do...not sure. but some of the parts are already being suggested to other people (just a rumor), and that Rupert and Emma might not be in the fifth film...

Trickster

HPRox90
Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't they put Emma or Rupert in the movie??? They don't want to do it anymore???

Trickster
Age concerns... And of course if they don't wish to do it any longer they don't have to sign any contracts.

Saratn
well all i know is that they should really keep them, but their also has been talk about Emma not wanting to continue. Dan is already confirmed for the movie. he's the only one for right now...

HPRox90
That'd be sooooo weird if they changed the actors, though!!!

Director_Joe
It'd be idiotic...

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
Here are the four champions,

Harry Potter
Cedric Diggory,
Viktor Krum,
Fleur Decleur
Cedric is hot droolio and I dont like who they picked for fleur erm

HPRox90
Why not??? She sort of looks like the Fleur that I imagined, only not as pretty.

Sectumsempra
Originally posted by HPRox90
Why not??? She sort of looks like the Fleur that I imagined, only not as pretty.

lol fluer is supposed to be part veela meaning stunningly beautiful, that girl doesnt live up to the expectation in my books, as for emma not being in the fifth, shes the same age as dan <<< ( met him recently ) ruperts the oldest one and even if they are like...20-23 for the sevent movie who cares, i still think a harry potter movie with them will be better than a new cast... like really, when u read the books do u picture in ur head the new dumbledore? or the one that passed away after the second movie? i picture the one that passed away..

HPRox90
Agreed, although when I read the books, I still see the characters that I imagined when I first read teh book.

Director_Joe
As far as casting goes... Not much of an actor myself...just wake me up when they're looking for a director that can get the job done...

polowahine4
i would hate it if they changed the cast!!!! i mean adults play teenage roles all the time why does this movie have to be any different!?!?! and as for picturing the characters i kinda see a mix of the ones in my head and the ones in the movies! lol

HPRox90
It would be horrible if they changed them!!!

Dan4Eva
Originally posted by Misc_Rose
Yeah casting has been done.

Stanislav Ianevski .... Viktor Krum
Robert Pattinson .... Cedric Diggory

Check out imdb.com

THE 4TH MOVIE LOOKS SOOOO COOOL!!!
Like in the trailer and stuff!!! And in the pic of Harry, Victor, Fluer, and Cedric... it's soooo kewl!!! Happy Dance

The Ones
sure does

(i made that pic of Harry, Victor, Fluer and Cedric (well just the background))

HPRox90
That's cool.

jenniefoo08
Obviously I like Dan as Harry. As for Fleur or Viktor, I dunno who I'm more disappointed in. Fleur wld look better for her role with extensions, but Viktor's just ugly. I don't mean rly ugly as a person, just ugly for Viktor, if u get what im saying. Cedric's kinda hard, in some pics he's pretty cute & in some he's just not. I dunno, I think outta all the champs, I put most of my expectations in Cedric. Just cuz I love him SO much & all & I just wanted them to do a rly good job. I approve more of Cedric now than I did b4, though, just I have a pic of some person's creation of Cedric (i guess it's a photo of a guy, though the artist did some minor changes to it to make it look more like cedric) & that guy's RLY hot & what I wanted Cedric to look like, with the neat dark hair, light grey eyes, & a gentle, yet strong face.
Overall, the movie looks rly good. I'll be SO mad if they screw it up!

Saratn
Cho was a big dissappoint ment. not like i pictured it.

jenniefoo08
Cho I was actually pretty happy with. At first I didn't like her much, but after I saw more of her pics in the movie, I thought she was rly pretty.

Saratn
really? i only saw her in the school robes.

jenniefoo08
Oh u did? I thought she looked pretty nice.
Well, there's this one black & white one like a model shoot or something where she also looks pretty.
Like I said, the older pics r a lot uglier, so I just keep seeing if there r any updates on pics to see if my opinion changes on certain chars.

Saratn
i looked at more pictures, and i take back my statement earlier.

Trickster
I don't really care what Cho looks like, to be honest. I didn't much like her character in the books.

jenniefoo08
Well, I wanted all the characters to be depicted good in the movies so it cld feel more like reading the books again. But I don't like Cho's character, either. Especially after OOTP.
I cared more about who they wld choose as Cedric newyz wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.