kyp durron vs. obi-wan rots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Is Better
they fight in the death star

Luke Is Better
gosh i didn't think this was that bad, but i think obi-wan would win jsut bc kyp is really aggresive so he'd probably make a mistake after a little bit which obi-wan would take advantage of

Luke Is Better
no opinions?

well this thread really bites it lol

DarthMaul9123
i got an opinion
obiwan wins

Darth_Glentract
i'd give it to Kyp after a hard fight. He really is powerful. Sure he was controlled by Exar when he took out Luke, but he had the raw power to do it. I think it said in I, Jedi that he was advancing four times as fast as the other students at Luke's Academy.

Se7in
I haven't really read much about Kyp, but apparently he was one of the greater Jedi of the NJO, so that would lead me to believe he could be close to Obi's level. Considering them equal in lightsaber mastery of their form, I would say Obi, simply due to advantage in form. Kyp is too offensive apparently, while Obi could use this so simply draw him and his energy, allowing Obi an easy finish.

Darth_Glentract
having a defensive form doesnt mean he his opponent will run out of enegy first. Kyp is also second in the NJO.

Se7in
But if you're defensive, wouldn't an offensive opponent be the best case scenario. Obi-Wan has great affinity for fighting unorthodox and aggresive opponents (i.e. Anakin, Grievous).

Luke Is Better
i would say that jacen is probably second in NJO

DarthMaul9123
yes jacen but obiwan could put up a good fight

DarthMaul9123
against kyp

Darth_Glentract
ever heard the saying, "sometimes the best defence is a kick ass offence". It is true. if you just keep defending the attacker will eventually get you. Kyp is also level headed. Anakin lacks this. Obi-wan might have lost to Anakin is Anakin wasn't a reatard. Kyp is smarter than this. Not as smart as Obi-wan, but WAY smarter than Anakin.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
i would say that jacen is probably second in NJO

not even close. Kyp and Corran both come to mind as better than him.

Luke Is Better
thats true

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
ever heard the saying, "sometimes the best defence is a kick ass offence". It is true. if you just keep defending the attacker will eventually get you. Kyp is also level headed. Anakin lacks this. Obi-wan might have lost to Anakin is Anakin wasn't a reatard. Kyp is smarter than this. Not as smart as Obi-wan, but WAY smarter than Anakin.
true .... alright kyp

Darth Sparhawk
Obi-Wan, I think. As I have mentioned in another topic, he has a very shrewd mind and can overcome greater enemies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.