The Dark Woman vs. Eeth Koth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is the closest gas station...

DarthMaul9123
hey
do you have a pic of darth maul that can say the sith saying thing

DarthMaul9123
or can it say evil is the very soul of me or some cool saying idk whatever

Darth Mantis
Sorry man, but I'm not that good with making sigs or pics... I have photoshop but I don't know how to do even the simplest things with it...

DarthMaul9123
then howed you get your avatar

DarthMaul9123
your icon thingy

Darth Mantis
Well I found a picture of some dude in a house dressed in a sith looking robe. So I took the picture and changed the backround to match my signature.

DarthMaul9123
ooo thanks

darthrevan89
Who is the "Dark Woman"?

Se7in
DW. She could simply blow up the gas station and go through the ground. She has the power to pass through solid matter, plus she was quite martial from what I've heard. I'm sure Eeth had some lightsaber skill, him being close friends with Mace and all, but due to setting and certain abilities, DW would win.

DarthMaul9123
dark woman???? what

DarthGenises
Whos Dark Woman?

DarthMaul9123
4 real

Baston Alveron
yah whos dark woman

DarthMaul9123
i guess eeth koth until i know who dark woman is

Darth Mantis
CermDocuments and Settings\Tom and Jerry\My Documents\My Pictures\Dark_woman.jpg

Achilles X
yeah shes pimp. She was around during the clone wars, She only existed in EU though. She trained some people who I don't remember and survived the purge though I don't remember how. And I don't remember what happened to her after that.

Se7in
The Dark Woman was a female Jedi of the PT who trained such Jedi as Aurra Sing, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and A'Sharad Hett. She brandished a purple lightsaber, similar to Windu's, however her hilt was unique, adorned with plant-like details around it. She possessed perculiar powers, such as the ability to control plant matter and the ability to pass through solid matter. She survived the Purge, but was eventually found and killed in a fierce duel with Vader.

DarthGenises
Oh then Dark Woman.

Darth_Janus
Dark woman pwns.

Darth Faunus
Took the words outta my mouth.

darthrevan89
Vader is begining to agrivate me.

DarthGenises
Why?

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Vader is begining to agrivate me.

If you mean about killing her; he didn't. She pulled an "Obi" on him. He'd, failry enough, bested her in a duel, but as his saber struck her, she disappeared.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by DarthGenises
Why?

*takes a deep breath*

1. Vader is a stupid brute.

2. Vader is weak and pathetic since he could have been so much more.

3. Vader is easily dominated.

4. Vader force choked his own wife.

5. Vader never uses the god given gift of thought.

6. Vader has sucky looking armor.

7. I hate Vader.

8. Vader turned on his best friend and mentor.

9. The ((Anomaly)) likes Vader and anything that jackass likes I hate.

10. Did I mention I hate Vader?

11. Vader has to many fanboys who claim he could defeat anyone.

12. Vader almost killed his own son (even if he didn't mean to).

13. Vader is a complete idiot.

14. I hate Vader.

And there you have all my stupid reasons why I hate Vader.

DarthGenises
LOL, well that explains a lot.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, pretty much. She was ancient by the time Vader found her.

DarthGenises
That pic looks like it was from a video game, if so which one?

Darth_Janus
Top ten reasons why I hate Vader.

10- The armor looks pretty stupid. Always has to me.
09- Vader never really impressed me.
08- Vader's lightsaber skills in suit were always pretty poor.
07- Force choke, throw stuff. That's it.
06- Everyone likes Vader; he's like the Goku of the SW saga.
05- Vader was lacking in personality until the PT, and then he was just a dumbass.
04- Vader is propped up with "He is the original, etc." all the time.
03- Vader never ever reached a level of mastery in anything Force related or fighting wise by the time of the OT, regardless of peoples' trying to rewrite reality and say otherwise.
02- People who like Vader tend to defend him no matter what.

And the number one reason I hate Vader...

KMC STAR WARS VERSUS FORUM!

Se7in
I, too, believe Vader is hyed up WAY too much. I thought at best, his lightsaber skills were average to above average, even while in his prime. Yet he manages to defeat numerous Jedi, many at the same time. I mean, come on, he Force choked Serra Keto while fighting the legendary Cin Drallig with one mechanical hand and still won. I think his on-screen appearance doesn't even come close to nearly living up to what he supposedly is.

FistoFan
The Dark Woman's real name was An'ya Kuro.

Darth_Janus
Well, the whole killing Serra and Cin at the same time is kinda hard to comment on, considering it is what? Three seconds of a blurry hologram doesn't prove much, and we don't know if there were clone troopers involved.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Top ten reasons why I hate Vader.

10- The armor looks pretty stupid. Always has to me.
09- Vader never really impressed me.
08- Vader's lightsaber skills in suit were always pretty poor.
07- Force choke, throw stuff. That's it.
06- Everyone likes Vader; he's like the Goku of the SW saga.
05- Vader was lacking in personality until the PT, and then he was just a dumbass.
04- Vader is propped up with "He is the original, etc." all the time.
03- Vader never ever reached a level of mastery in anything Force related or fighting wise by the time of the OT, regardless of peoples' trying to rewrite reality and say otherwise.
02- People who like Vader tend to defend him no matter what.

And the number one reason I hate Vader...

KMC STAR WARS VERSUS FORUM!

I'm disappointed Janus -- needs more humor.

Darth_Janus
Trust me, with the way this work day is going, humor is beyond me.

I am ragin' pissed.

Illustrious
Learn to control your jawa emotions.

Actually wait, don't do that.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, I don't think I can. I have too much rage in this small jawa body.

FistoFan
That wasn't Serra. That was Bene.

Captain REX
Wow, this 'I hate Vader' rant is incredibly silly and childish. I'm sure that made you all feel really great about yourselves. stick out tongue

Pass through solid matter? That must be a species thing, unless she's just human, because the Force can't be used to do THAT. The EU turns the Force into magic, really quite silly.

The plant-life controlling is more believable; plants are tied to the Force as much as humans are.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Captain REX
Wow, this 'I hate Vader' rant is incredibly silly and childish. I'm sure that made you all feel really great about yourselves. stick out tongue

Pass through solid matter? That must be a species thing, unless she's just human, because the Force can't be used to do THAT. The EU turns the Force into magic, really quite silly.

The plant-life controlling is more believable; plants are tied to the Force as much as humans are.

Rex, everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it's hating Revan, Vader, you, me, or EU. And since over in EPisode III section you guys have no qualms about shitting all over EU material and insulting the intelligence of people who prefer it and then come over here to tell us we're "silyl and childish" for not liking someone who is very overhyped.... Bloody stupid that is. I saw you and the others pissing and moaning over a "Who didn't like this about the movie" thread, like it was the most sinful thing in the world, but you guys take every damn opportunity to bash Eu that you can get.

I think the thing you all need to realize is that while you have the option to turn a blind eye to EU and just be happy over in static, nonmoving movieland, EU fans must consider both worlds and are entitled to their opinions just as you are.

Just a thought there...

DarthMaul9123
Dark woman pwns.

dark woman pwns

FistoFan
If you're talking about the picture below, that's Bene.

FistoFan
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:-Xuh1oUdgKMJ:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/SnakePlisken/VaderVsCinDrallig3.jpg

FistoFan
Just click the img photobucket link.

FistoFan
This battle would be
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7d/Dark_woman.jpg/300px-Dark_woman.jpg
vs
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9f/Eeth_koth.jpg

FistoFan
Or
http://www.thelightsaber.com/HistorySabers/SmallPics/DarkWomanSM.jpg
vs
http://www.thelightsaber.com/HistorySabers/SmallPics/Mace2GRSM.jpg

Master Shaak Ti
The Dark Woman

Darth_Janus
The dark woman is probably the coolest looking fem-Jedi I've seen.

Rayvann Sadow
She looks aswome...I think I have found my new favorate female Jedi.

Darth_Janus
I agree.

Darth Mantis
Do you think she can hold her own in a battle with Mace Windu?

Darth Faunus
Perhaps, but I doubt it. She could give him a fight I guess, but stave him off or defeat him? Nah.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, Mace would probably be too much for her. I don't think the Dark Woman was much of a warrior, unless I am mistaken.

FistoFan
Who was your favorite female Jedi, Rayvann Sadow?

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by FistoFan
Who was your favorite female Jedi, Rayvann Sadow?

I didn't have one.

FistoFan
But you said, "I think I have found my new favorite female jedi."

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by FistoFan
But you said, "I think I have found my new favorite female jedi."

So...your point? Does it really matter?

FistoFan
I was just asking. My God!

FistoFan
Who was it?

DarthMaul9123
The dark woman is probably the coolest looking fem-Jedi I've seen.

i agree more than anything

DarthMaul9123
her lightsaber is awsome

Darth_Janus
Yeah, it is. Very unique.

tommy vercetti
the dark woman would win she is too strong in the force

DarthMaul9123
its like purple rose petals or something like that and most lightsabers are steel and stuff

DarthMaul9123
how come there is someone so cool that we havnt heard about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.