deathstroke vs................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
ok i read a lot of threads involving deathstroke winning every battle, but i want to no who exactly can beat DS, i no ds is not godlike and i dont want any bullsh*t that DS can beat anyone he faces so any ideas who could actually beat DS in a battle to the death?

Draco69
Superman
Thor
Hulk
Wonder Woman
Hercules
Wonder Man
Superboy
Spider-Man
Yadda Yadda.

long pig
He already beat Superboy though Draco....and Wondergirl....at the same time.

Spiderman might be able to, I haven't been shown any proof that he could.

But basically anyone who is way above street level.

Wanderer259
Anyone like Superman or Iron Man and whatnot unless he did some prep-age, i.e. came in with something dispersing red sunlight and some Kryptonite for Superman or a super EMP device or something for Iron Man. On his own power, however, they'd trash him.

Yes, Wonder Girl and Superboy have already been taken out with one super-metahuman-grenade.

I don't see Spidey beating Slade.

There's a lot of characters that can beat Slade, dude. When he's had time to prepare, however, the list gets shorter.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Draco69
Superman
Thor
Hulk
Wonder Woman
Hercules
Wonder Man
Superboy
Spider-Man
Yadda Yadda.

Am I reading this correctly, ok nevermind.

I say peter CAN beat slade, but it won't be easy...

Wanderer259
He could, but I see Slade winning the vast majority.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Wanderer259
He could, but I see Slade winning the vast majority.

Meh, bloodlusted, I'd say peter 5.5, or 6...

But of course thats my opinion...

golem370
Gamora Would Whoop his ass Mantis would Whoop his ass and Ganymede would whoop his ass. Period

Marvel=DC
he's far overrated like another person i won't mention.................................................................................................................wolverine

golem370
Well Wolverine so much far beyond Slade it's not funny. He's got more balls more fighting skills then slade I personal believe Slade is the most over rated character I ever saw.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by golem370
Well Wolverine so much far beyond Slade it's not funny. He's got more balls more fighting skills then slade I personal believe Slade is the most over rated character I ever saw.

On this forum at least he is the most over rated character by far.

Seriously... how is it even possible that someone needs to explain why DS hitting the Flash is a massive pile of crap in almost every thread he is in.

hawkwind
i bet jesse custer could whoop his @$$ without the word of god.

leonidas
longshot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.