Darth Maul & darth Vader vs ROTS obiwan & NJO Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
just wondering who yall like/want to win so whatever

Luke Is Better
NJO luke could probably do this himself by the would b done with maul by the time vader even to him obi-wan would b his cheerleader with pom-poms and ribbins in his hair lol

DarthMaul9123
true but maul might fight obiwan and vader could take Luke if he was still consumed with evil

DarthMaul9123
Maul could take ROTS obiwan but not Luke i agree but vader would pose a good threat against luke

DarthMaul9123
they could double team him

Luke Is Better
WHAT? what is this i'm hearin vader could take NJO luke

i'm sry that just ain't in the cards mate vader couldn't even take rots obi-wan

xxxpoppunker182
um ROTS obi can take maul don't even argue it the other way cause no maul would lose to rots obi and if it's njo luke yes he could probably take them both on and win not necisarily easy but he would win.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
WHAT? what is this i'm hearin vader could take NJO luke

i'm sry that just ain't in the cards mate vader couldn't even take rots obi-wan

im saying he could do good against him

DarthMaul9123
and maul can take obiwan any day or age

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
if it's njo luke yes he could probably take them both on and win not necisarily easy but he would win.

yes i agree but im saying maul would take away obi's life

Luke Is Better
how obi-wan beat him when he was a padawan granted it was because of his masters saber but still he just b4 he got pushed into that pit he was doin really well vs. maul in rots he's a master with 3 years of war experience behind him obi-wan would waste maul ne day

ESB-1138
NJO Luke can take both by himself. And Luke Is Better is right. No hole, Obi wouldn't have falling in...why does a palace have that room?

Se7in
How would Maul come close to taking RotS Obi? Obi beat him as a padawan with an inferior form. Obi-Wan would be a master of two forms, one purely offensive, and one purely defensive. He would have mastered two spectrums of fighting. NJO Luke is a Force god, so taking Vader would be no problem, considering Vader wasn't the greatest Force user. NJO Luke can take ANYONE from the PT.

NJO Luke >>>>> Vader
RotS Obi-Wan >>> Maul

This is no competition.

DarthMaul9123
he would be much much better and prepared to fight obiwan

Baston Alveron
it depends if vader is rots vader were he isnt a cyborg yet were hes still human, and if maul didnt die he could have gotten stronger over the years. so if u put it that way id say if maul trained for a while he could possibly kill obi and besides in the first movie his death was a fluke nothing to do with lightsaber combat or mastery of the force it was a fluke so i dont know what say except for this is a (NOOBISH RESPONSE BY ME AND I AM SRY)

Luke Is Better
u r just sayin that cause u probably love maul give it up he would get owned by either 1 of them

DarthMaul9123
he would have trained more by the time ROTS obiwan could fight him

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Baston Alveron
it depends if vader is rots vader were he isnt a cyborg yet were hes still human, and if maul didnt die he could have gotten stronger over the years. so if u put it that way id say if maul trained for a while he could possibly kill obi and besides in the first movie his death was a fluke nothing to do with lightsaber combat or mastery of the force it was a fluke so i dont know what say except for this is a (NOOBISH RESPONSE BY ME AND I AM SRY)
NOOBS ROCK!!!

DarthMaul9123
this is what i am saying that maul would have had alot more x perience against obiwan because hes had more training against him plus vader should be good cyborg or not

DarthMaul9123
u r just sayin that cause u probably love maul give it up he would get owned by either 1 of them
no i know darth maul would die but im saying that vader could hold luke while Maul handles obiwan

Luke Is Better
omfg u guys r both really new i can c. what ur sayin is that they're fightin in rots time period so luke isn't even born and obi-wan never fought maul apparently cause he's still alive and kickin

Luke Is Better
ur scenario doesn't work at all

DarthMaul9123
just cause im new here doesnt mean i dont no anything about star wars and ive been here a while

DarthMaul9123
so technically im not much of a newb anymore

DarthMaul9123
almost a month i know alot more about star wars than you

Luke Is Better
vader could not hold off luke 4 even 10 seconds

Luke Is Better
i'm done

it's impossible to talk to bias people who sweat some1s nuts

DarthMaul9123
i agree but im saying obiwan could be defeated by darth maul doesnt mean theyre going to win but luke is the only survivor

DarthMaul9123
i'm done

it's impossible to talk to bias people who sweat some1s nuts

WTF

DarthMaul9123
NJO Luke is the best of all jedi/sith but still im sayin obiwan will die

Luke Is Better
no he won't it's that easy

DarthMaul9123
IF he loses to Darth Maul he wont go without a fight or at least and injury

xxxpoppunker182
ok when you say maul you are referring to maul in TP< no further training no nothing jus how good he is in TPM because theres no telling how much better he could have gotten.

and ROTS obi wn is really good with lightsaber he's a form 3 master makeing him almost untouchable towards maul but if after thsi you still say nope maul would beat obi then you really are either ignorant or it's a lack of information.

DarthMaul9123
good point i guess

DarthMaul9123
if its just tpm

DarthMaul9123
but he'll still put up a fight

Baston Alveron
yah agreed

darthsith19
I havn't read the books that come after ROTJ but Lucas claims after ROTJ Luke becomes the strongest jedi ever, so Luke and Obi-Wan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.