Miss Trunchbull: What a woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Britannia
I assume that everybody has seen the film Matilda? Well, I was always impressed with Miss Trunchbull's head teachering skills. Let's all praise her brilliance and endorse her techniques for teaching.
She's a true legend of our time, may others emulate her strict manner and bring them back to British schools!

KillTheLight
hell no..no expression

Morning_Glory
that movie cracks me up! no expression

obiwills
Ah yes, let us worship her! Let us not forget that she also plays Aunt Marge in HP I believe.... I'm not entirely certain but I do believe it's the same actress.

obiwills
Yup, her name is Pam Ferris. She's great at playing wicked characters.

Britrogue
I salute her! That's the right way to deal with these kids! laughing out loud

Britannia
Great stuff! Yeah, Matilda cracks me up every time. Pam Ferris, she is British, isn't she?

Britrogue
Yeah. I first ever saw her in the Darling Buds of May with David Jason and Catherine Zeta Jones.

Britannia
You know that series 'Rosemary and Thyme'? She's in that too.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Britannia
I assume that everybody has seen the film Matilda? Well, I was always impressed with Miss Trunchbull's head teachering skills. Let's all praise her brilliance and endorse her techniques for teaching.
She's a true legend of our time, may others emulate her strict manner and bring them back to British schools!
laughing out loud I love that movie its so funny.
Originally posted by obiwills
Ah yes, let us worship her! Let us not forget that she also plays Aunt Marge in HP I believe.... I'm not entirely certain but I do believe it's the same actress.
hey I didnt know that, how wicked cool

shaber
The text was bleaker laughing out loud The Trunchbull was more insane than in Devito's interpretation!

"Nasty dirty things little girls, glad I never was one!"
"Me, a baby! How dare you suggest such a thing!"

Britannia
Originally posted by shaber
The text was bleaker laughing out loud The Trunchbull was more insane than in Devito's interpretation!

"Nasty dirty things little girls, glad I never was one!"
"Me, a baby! How dare you suggest such a thing!"

Also:
"Come here you festering, deteriorating ball of slime!" To a little girl with pig tales. Lmao!
She has such a way with words! laughing

botankus
She's a great character. Devito and Pearlman's characters aren't bad, either.

Susan-Storm
Good Movie.. And this has to do with.......what ?

botankus
?

WindDancer
What the...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.