Darth Maul V.S (TPM) Obiwan(in a room with no hole

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baston Alveron
think about it

DarthGenises
Maul without the hole Obi gets owned.

Achilles X
Maul vs Obi Wan (without the hole)...........

Done before (many times)

DarthMaul9123
this is a close one

Baston Alveron
realy didnt know that im new so sry but yes maul would win

DarthMaul9123
they both were exceedingly powerfull at the time

DarthMaul9123
agreed with maul but obiwan would give him a good challenge

DarthGenises
No they were not.

Achilles X
Yeah they were Genises, watch the fight again. And Alveron, use the search button to make sure a thread hasn't been done before you make one next time.

DarthGenises
They both were exceedingly powerful?

DarthMaul9123
well compared to others their rank in the order

DarthMaul9123
just foget it

DarthGenises
Thats what you should have said.

DarthMaul9123
maybe but darth maul is better than obiwan tpm and aotc for sure

Achilles X
Not quite. They were very close in TPM, but by the time AOTC rolls around, I'd say Obi could take him. Once again they'd be very close, but I think Obi would have the advantage, like Maul would have against TPM Obi Wan.

DarthMaul9123
well darth maul did take on qui gon jin which in aotc obi wan wasnt a whole lot better...so he might but i still am sticking with darth maul

Achilles X
Qui Gon was said to be way past his prime in TPM (which really makes no sense, because Dooku was like twice his age in AOTC and ROTS, and he was still in tip top shape). Either way, I'd say Obi Wan's beatable by Maul in all forms except ROTS, although he has a good chance in AOTC to win.

DarthMaul9123
Agreed

Baston Alveron
yah its to bad that maul didnt have a son or something to end up fighting in rots

Darth_Janus
Too bad Maul sucks and so does this thread.

Achilles X
Word

Baston Alveron
settle down get out if u dont like it dam i hate when people stick in a thread just to beat down on it. dont speak if ur just ganna abuse ur privlege as a forum user.

Darth_Janus
No, I'm gonna abuse this thread, which has been done before ad infinitum and it plain ol' sucks anyways.

But thanks for acting like I'd care.

As for your thread...

Baston Alveron
funny your just hillarious lets all give a round of applause to darth janus wow what a comedian

Gryn Jabar
*claps*
Be careful there Baston, Janus holds more power then you think.

Darth_Frobo
truth is janus is right...use a search button next time but maul would win.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
*claps*
Be careful there Baston, Janus holds more power then you think.

He speaks the truth.... I am a master in the New Jawa Order! Behold my wrath, mortals!

... *Cricket*

Oh screw you people. Applause or something...

And yeah, this has been done before. Use the search button, because it's just plain old ridiculous to go through the 33 pages of mostly crap thanks to new people popping in, making repeat or crap threads, and them just piling up. This place needs to be cleaned out.

ESB-1138
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
well darth maul did take on qui gon jin which in aotc obi wan wasnt a whole lot better...so he might but i still am sticking with darth maul
Qui-Gon and ATOC Obi-Wan doesn't use the same lightsaber forms. And Obi-Wan was beating Maul. He sliced his lightsaber in 2 and was going all out. Maul couldn't hold him back so he forc pushed him into a hole.

Darth_Janus
Incorrect... both uses Ataru.

ESB-1138
Obi-Wan in ATOC uses form III not IV.

Darth_Janus
Oops... I misread that, sorry.

But still, while Obi-Wan AOTC uses predominately Soresu, he also has Ataru training.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.