spiderman vs pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Cajun725
who wins

Lord-of-Dreams
I see spidey on this, but I'm half asleep... Spidey.

Draco69
It depends on how much fire Pyro has. If he's smart he would just surround himself in flames and create a pseudo-supernova.

colossus17
if spidey won against firelord.... shifty this should be nothing.... whistle roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

NoFate007
Yeah Spider-Man wins this.

guy222
S-M

Parmaniac
well in a comic I would totally agree Spidey takes it but here I'm not so sure I would agree it depends on the amount of fire in Pyros disposal it also pretty important where do they encounter, so to the OP could you tell where this battle takes place?

gobstakid777
yeah come on,if spidey can beat firelord,a virtually invulnerable being w/ access to limitless energy allowing him to do anything,pyro should be equated to the gum on the bottom of his shoes

Eternal Idol
I think Pyro would win. Spider-Man's best chance is to get in close and knock him out ASAP, or throw stuff at him from a distance.

weaponx510
spidey webs his eyes then KO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.