armandovalles' sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
ive been practicing alot with making sigs lately so if anyone wants me to try and make a sig for them just tell me. But this is the form i need you to fill out:

What character(s) would u like on it?
Would u like a custom micro-hero on it?
Would u like ur user name on it?
Would u like other text on it, such as a cool description of the character?

Here's my latest sig creation:

armandovalles
here's one of the first one's i ever made and used. It's of Shazam, also known as Captain Marvel.

armandovalles
here:

NO ONE USE MY SIGS WITHOUT PERMISSION!

armandovalles
anyone?

Barker
I like the first posted one, and the one your using now... thumb up

armandovalles
thanx.

armandovalles
here's urs Insane Genis

brainchild81
Got any of Taskmaster in his ninja like costume that he first wore in the miniseries?

armandovalles
u mean a sig of him? u want me to make one?

armandovalles
here u go Brainchild81:

armandovalles
here's one for u The Ion:

The Ion
Thanks a lot!

armandovalles
yea im glad ya like it.

does anyone else want a sig?

Family_guy725
could you make me one of Venom and wolvie on the sides and spidey in the center on it and my SN on the bottom

Hegemon875
Actually signature requests are to be made in the official thread not in personal ones. check it out

armandovalles
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Actually signature requests are to be made in the official thread not in personal ones. check it out

no this thread is for people who want me personally to do their sigs rather than just random people so forget that.

but sry Family Guy all i use is paint (believe it or not) for the sigs i make so i limit the amount of characters to 2 max so pikc 2 out of those 3.

Family_guy725
oh ok then can i get Venom and wolvie or one of Deadpool and venom whatever one is easier

Hegemon875
Originally posted by armandovalles
no this thread is for people who want me personally to do their sigs rather than just random people so forget that.

but sry Family Guy all i use is paint (believe it or not) for the sigs i make so i limit the amount of characters to 2 max so pikc 2 out of those 3.

Still its against forum rules...but hey Im not mod so whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

armandovalles
here ya go, it's not too great, but it's just a lil something. Like i said, it's hard for me to do more than one character in a sig because all i use is paint, so if u dont wanna use it i wont be offended. anyways yea here ya go Family_guy725:

armandovalles
here's one i just made of Rune King Thor. it's not for any specific person, so if anyone wants to use it please PM me and ask me for permission. here it is:

Hulk Power
Nice sigs. I like them. They're really cool.

Keep up the great work man. thumb up

armandovalles
thanx bro. U want me to make u one? i have alot of fun doing em so im gonna make ya one if ya dont mind. Ya dont have ta use it if ya dont want. I just feel like makin one. (It'll be the Hulk)

Family_guy725
Hey if you dont have anything else to do coul i see if i like a sig with one person on it better?

armandovalles
yea which character?

here's the quick one i just made for you Hulk Power:

Family_guy725
Deadpool

armandovalles
HERE YA GO FAMILY_GUY725:

Family_guy725
OMG I LOVE IT!!!!! thanks you it is lovely

Hulk Power
Originally posted by armandovalles
yea which character?

here's the quick one i just made for you Hulk Power:

Wow! That's so cool. I really like it but when I tried uploading it, it said that the file was too big. sad

Though great job on the sig. I really like it. yes

armandovalles
save it on ur comp as a jpeg. That way it wont say it's too big.

Hulk Power
It won't let me save it as a jpeg...

armandovalles
copy it into paint, go to "save as" and this time save it by a different name as a jpeg.

Hulk Power
Yeah that's what I did. Thanks a lot man.

armandovalles
r u gonna use it? it's alright if ya dont want to im not offended.

So can i make anyone else a sig? i have alotta fun makin em so dont be shy.

Hulk Power
Yeah don't worry about it man. Since I just recently got this sig I'm using now, I want to keep it for a while but I'll definitely use yours later. Thanks again.

Cletus_Kasady
Can you make my sig a little bit better?

armandovalles
i can make u a new Carnage sig if ya want but i cant edit that to make it any better. Would u like me to make u a new Carnage sig?

Cletus_Kasady
Yeh. Thast what i mean.

Cletus_Kasady
Hello? Are you there?

armandovalles
alright here ya go Cletus_Kasady: (remember to save it as a JPEG on ur comp otherwise the file size will be too big)

Cletus_Kasady
Thats so cool.

armandovalles
Im glad u like it.

Anyone else?

Cletus_Kasady
Thanks.

Family_guy725
well if your bored enough i guess you could make me a sig with Venom
your like an expert at these comic ones i love yours so i cant get enough of 'em

armandovalles
naw bro one per person unless u dont like it. Thats my rules.

Family_guy725
oh well i like this one okay

armandovalles
here Adam Warlock.

armandovalles
btw ive just come out of retirement of makin sigs so if ya want me to make one, just ask, but im not really as good as i used to be. so brainchild i'll get to urs quick.

brainchild81
Good looking out.

brainchild81
You need me to send those pix again?

HigH ScholaR
ok armandovalles could you make me a sig with Silver surfer http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/silver_surfer01.jpg and this picture of hulk http://www.gisleson.com/norwegianity/images/toons/hulk.jpg

with the screen name Imperium on it somewhere.

oh and if possible do not make the sig have a white background. THANKS

taft
ur sigs are really good for paint

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.