Omfg...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Last Night I want to sleep. I SWORN my alarm went off(When it didnt!) and I woke up. I thought it was 5:00 AM. So I showered, dressed, and ate some cereal. My mom came and like said "What are you doing". And I was like "Getting ready for school". "Getting ready for school in 2:00 in the morning?". HELL I WAS EMBARASSED AS HELL! embarrasment

Darkstorm Zero
Thats pretty wierd, but not uncommon, Insomnia causes it sometimes

DanZeke25
And all this time you never looked out a window? no expression

§pearhead
heh...sucks

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by DanZeke25
And all this time you never looked out a window? no expression

I did. But in 5:00 AM here its still dark.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
I did. But in 5:00 AM here its still dark.

oh i see.

StaT1c
Last Night I want to sleep. I SWORN my alarm went off(When it didnt!) and I woke up. I thought it was 5:00 AM. So I showered, dressed, and ate some cereal. My mom came and like said "What are you doing". And I was like "Getting ready for school". "Getting ready for school in 2:00 in the morning?". HELL I WAS EMBARASSED AS HELL! embarrasment I can't believe you're still alive.

Darth Mantis
Last Night I want to sleep. I SWORN my alarm went off(When it didnt!) and I woke up. I thought it was 5:00 AM. So I showered, dressed, and ate some cereal. My mom came and like said "What are you doing". And I was like "Getting ready for school". "Getting ready for school in 2:00 in the morning?". HELL I WAS EMBARASSED AS HELL! embarrasment It's just the aliens... They want to probe you...

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
It's just the aliens... They want to probe you...

Oh god no!

muserke
I once got up on a sunday, (we had friday off, so I was thinking it was monday) and got ready for school. Suddenly my dad gets up and asks me where the hell I'm going, it's sunday. stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by muserke
I once got up on a sunday, (we had friday off, so I was thinking it was monday) and got ready for school. Suddenly my dad gets up and asks me where the hell I'm going, it's sunday. stick out tongue The same thing happened to me last year.

s|m
Last Night I want to sleep. I SWORN my alarm went off(When it didnt!) and I woke up. I thought it was 5:00 AM. So I showered, dressed, and ate some cereal. My mom came and like said "What are you doing". And I was like "Getting ready for school". "Getting ready for school in 2:00 in the morning?". HELL I WAS EMBARASSED AS HELL! embarrasment
Same thing happened to me numerous times erm

Rogue Jedi
been there done that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.