What is sith magic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chucko the Hutt
Hey does anyone know what "Sith Magic" is, who used it? and what are some examples of how it worked?

Darth_Glentract
The name for some Ancient Sith FOrce techniques

Darth_Janus
Or basically, any dark side techniques that have grounding in Sith lore and knowledge, like Force (Sith) lightning, force drain, etc.

Illustrious
Advanced level Sith Magic allows for mystifying affects, such as blowing up a star or keeping your head alive in a jar. Sith Magic has very little mentioning past Kun, but I'll hazard a bet that it existed. I'll bet that Bane survived the thought bomb, also arguably Sith Magic, with Sith Magic.

Basically Sith Magic is Dark Side Sith powers grounded in the Force.

Captain REX
I thought Bane left Ruusan before it went off?

Sith Magic usually applies to techniques of the Force that are deep in the Dark Side. The Lightning, Bolts of Hatred, Thought Bombs, Possession, Transfering Minds, etc.

There's also Sith Alchemy. Fun stuff. no expression

Darth_Janus
Well, he survived it somehow. I don't have the comic so I can't say how.

Captain REX
Meh, I think he took off in a ship before the end of the battle, i.e. the detonation of the thought bomb. Because even if he used Sith Magic to survive, his little Jedi Padawan, that he had picked to be his next Sith Apprentice, would not.

Darth_Janus
Probably.

Illustrious, you forgot Force Spank, the ultimate Sith magic.

Chucko the Hutt
force orgasm, now thats a some dark side sh*t for your ass, the best thing ever. i bet luke couldnt master that tecnquiqe now could he?
JK

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Illustrious, you forgot Force Spank, the ultimate Sith magic.

Ah right, my bad.

Tangible God
Some Sith, Like Anakin, enjoy the Force Enema.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Captain REX
I thought Bane left Ruusan before it went off?

Sith Magic usually applies to techniques of the Force that are deep in the Dark Side. The Lightning, Bolts of Hatred, Thought Bombs, Possession, Transfering Minds, etc.

There's also Sith Alchemy. Fun stuff. no expression

Actually Bane survived it because of his strong knowledge of the force.....others did too....his Apprentice survived becuase he is a crazily strong Force User....and so did Tomcat...although he's not nearly as streong as Bane or his Apprentice.

Now Sith Magic, I alwways thought it'S what Laymen call the Forcepowers of the Dark Sides....furthermore there are witches who talk aboot Magic...luckily I forgot their names...I am really proud of myself no expression

Gryn Jabar
It's satan magic that will send them straight to hell.

SS_181st_Snow
Isn't Sith Magic the thing that Austin Sith Powers uses? Or is that Sith Mojo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.