Pranks you did, Saw, or Heard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
I took the cream out of an Oreo Cookie, with a Knife and put tooth paste in replace of the cream. I put it in the pack in a certain place, then I ate a cookie and asked if my friend wanted one, and his dumb ass takes the cookie(not smelling the toothpaste) and starts eating it, and he was like this taste different...is it the mint Kind ? I was like you dumb ass it's Tooth paste..He was like oh shit, but it taste good.

SO either he liked mint cookies or never tasted toothpaste before.

Ok list your pranks....Homeys

Lil Krueger
I faked a heart attack no expression

DanZeke25
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
I took the cream out of an Oreo Cookie, with a Knife and put tooth paste in replace of the cream. I put it in the pack in a certain place, than I hate a cookie and asked if my friend wanted one, and his dumb ass takes the cookie(not smelling the toothpaste) and starts eating it, and he was like this taste different...is it the mint Kind ? I was like you dumb ass it's Tooth paste..He was like oh shit, but it taste good.

SO either he liked mint cookies or never tasted toothpaste before.

Ok list your pranks....Homeys

laughing laughing

Ok, my computer is downstairs. My room is upstairs. We recently had the whole thing re done. There is this thing i can open in my room so that i can see down into the downstairs, but nobody else can see me. I dont know, its hard to explain. This is only when we dont have a cieling, and you can see the pipes and stuff. Anyway, while my dad was on the computer, i went into my room and threw a glove down. It landed right on the keyboard and scared the shit out of him. He flew is hands up, and almost got out of his seat. Thats how bad he jumped. It would ne much funnier though if you saw it. He said he thought it was a rat or something. laughing out loud

Kosta
While out camping with some friends we went to the shower. Three of us pretended to get in while the fourth took his shower, when he wasnt looking we grabbed all his clothes, everything exept a towel. He had to walk all the way across the camping grounds with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was getting looks like you wouldnt believe! laughing out loud But he was pissing himself laughing as well so it was great. I wish I had gotten it on camera. stick out tongue

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by DanZeke25
laughing laughing

Ok, my computer is downstairs. My room is upstairs. We recently had the whole thing re done. There is this thing i can open in my room so that i can see down into the downstairs, but nobody else can see me. I dont know, its hard to explain. This is only when we dont have a cieling, and you can see the pipes and stuff. Anyway, while my dad was on the computer, i went into my room and threw a glove down. It landed right on the keyboard and scared the shit out of him. He flew is hands up, and almost got out of his seat. Thats how bad he jumped. It would ne much funnier though if you saw it. He said he thought it was a rat or something. laughing out loud

laughing A Rat

Ok when I was younger, and my cousins came over, I pretended to look for something in the closet( I told my brother to hide under the clothes before Hand) then my cousin goes...what are you looking for, and then I told her damn I can't find my shirt , I lost it in here some where and I can't see....she goes let me look...so she starts digging through the pile in the dark and my brother Grabbed her hand with this fake Zombie hand he bought.....She ****ing jumped out her skin...It was priceless.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Kosta
While out camping with some friends we went to the shower. Three of us pretended to get in while the fourth took his shower, when he wasnt looking we grabbed all his clothes, everything exept a towel. He had to walk all the way across the camping grounds with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was getting looks like you wouldnt believe! laughing out loud But he was pissing himself laughing as well so it was great. I wish I had gotten it on camera. stick out tongue

laughing thats ****ed up. I woulda killed you Homey.

SlipknoT
I was smoking weed with my friend, and it was my stuff so he had no idea who i got it from so after we were all baked out and he was acting crazy I said "Haha, alright dude I might as well tell you, before i came i pulled that off of some tree, you were just smoking dandy lions" (it wasnt, it was real stuff) And the look in his eyes was crazy, he went over to the pipe and said "Hey this dosent smell like weed" and he was pissed the whole rest of the day lol

DanZeke25
My mom said, that one of my cousins, or something(i forget how he was related to me). Anyway she said that he was gonna pretend to hang himself to scare his mom and something happened and he really hung himself and died. His mom found him in the closet or something.

Well thats what my mom said when we visited his grave, we visit everyones grave at Chrismas, im not sure if anyone else does that. But anyway why would she lie about that?

Kosta
Its supposed to be funny dude! You,re bumming me out with this story! sad

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I was smoking weed with my friend, and it was my stuff so he had no idea who i got it from so after we were all baked out and he was acting crazy I said "Haha, alright dude I might as well tell you, before i came i pulled that off of some tree, you were just smoking dandy lions" (it wasnt, it was real stuff) And the look in his eyes was crazy, he went over to the pipe and said "Hey this dosent smell like weed" and he was pissed the whole rest of the day lol

laughing It's funny how he goes it doesn't smell like weed. You got him so good, he started to believe you.

The funny shit was when I had this fake Spider, and it looks mad real, I had it in pocket, and scared people before, but not lik ethis. There was a Real Spider in class in the corner on it's web, so I was like hmmm...ok so I too the rubber Spider and Say girl open your hand, and she goes ok...so I put the rubber one there and she ****ing screamed...and started laughing.....now 15 minutes later I got the real Spider in my hand and said to the girl next to her(She saw me trick the other girl so she new about the rubber Spider) but I put the real one and she was like its rubber OMG and shited her self....Priceless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.