Shang Chi vs Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
i think this would b 2 close. i have no idea who would win.

Dizzle
Lady Shiva. 2nd best h2h combatant in DC for a reason. Shang Chi's just the master of Kung Fu, he does get beaten in just h2h combat on occasion. (can't think of others besides KK who'd be better than Shiva though)

supremthor
kk?

Wanderer259
He means Karate Kid. Richard Dragon and Bronze Tiger equal Shiva if they aren't her superiors by at least an edge. Cass could be outright better than Shiva but we'll have to see in their rematch. The last was a bit circumstantial.

Yeah, Shiva would beat Shang Chi down.

Khellendros
Shang Chi. Man's an asskicker. Saying Chang Chi is "just" the master of Kung Fu is a bit like saying Wally West "just" mainlines the speedforce. Batman has punked Shiva, and I think Shang would put Bats down in a no-weapons fight.

Draco69
You're referring to Loeb? Please. That was bullsh**.

For god's sake people, read OTHER DC comics that aren't pretty and popular.

ScarletSpider
Out of sheer favoritism, I'd like to see Shang Chi win.

Draco69
Shang Chi IS cooler. However realistically the victor would go to Shiva.

willRules
I think Shiva takes it. Bats has beat her but she should have won..............

srankmissingnin
Refraining from chi amping the fight is a toss up other wise Shiva spends the rest of her life in a hospital bed.

brainchild81
Shang Chi wins

ScarletSpider
Shiva's all that and a bag of chips, but Shang Chi is the master of kung fu and all of its related disciplines, plus, he is the son of, and was trained to be the right hand man of Fu Manchu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.