Only Ancient Sith Lords?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CobbleR
I never hear about ancient Jedi and I was just wondering if there were any that could compare to the ancient sith lords. I wasn't sure if this should go in the versus forum or not.

Darth_Janus
Nomi Sunrider, Odun Orr or whatever his name is... There's a host of ancient Jedi who were quite good, but the ancient Sith with their temporal power kinda overshadow everyone.

Captain REX
Odan Urr and Nomi Sunrider and Ulic Qel-Droma, though Ulic fell to the Dark Side, as we all know.

Darth Faunus
Vodo-Siosk Bass, that Odan Urr guy Janus and Rex mentioned. . . there're a few.

Captain REX
I forgot Master Bass! Though, Exar Kun cleaved him in two...

Darth_Janus
Sith happens.

CobbleR
Could they do any amazing things like the sith lords?

Otaku
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Sith happens.

Heavy.com roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Vodo-Siosk Bass, the former Jedi Master of Exar Kun, carried with him a staff, much like Yoda did. However, he could use the Force to strengthen the material to the point of resisting lightsaber strikes, and it was rumored that only two lightsabers could destroy the staff.

Which was true. Exar Kun struck his master down with two lightsabers, cutting the staff cleanly in two and splitting his master the same way.

You have to remember, the Jedi aren't interested in blowing up stars or controlling minds or draining life energy or shooting lightning. They are more passive. They could do things like absorb the lightning, counter other Force attacks and maneuvers, disconnect a being's connection to the Force, transfer their power temporarily to friends, and so on.

Darth_Glentract
Kaja Sinis could.....

Just kidding, that's SS crap.

Captain REX
*kills Glentract brutally* big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.