What's with all these ''pussy'' threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Count Dooku
O
T
F

Cinemaddiction
Simple. People are idiots.

DarkC
Some people are pervs/morons.

Revernd Maynard
some people act like me erm people that want to be me...its sad really

DarkC
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Nauj
one word: hormones

Vathu
too many perverted 13-14 year olds yes

Cinemaddiction
It's not even that, they think it's funny..when it's done literally everyday in the OTF.

Vathu
lmao....yea...your probably right..

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Simple. People are idiots. Originally posted by DarkC
Some people are pervs/morons. Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
some people act like me erm people that want to be me...its sad really Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It's not even that, they think it's funny..when it's done literally everyday in the OTF.

yes

People suck

Vathu
agreed yes

kmcdude
Agreed

Dogbert
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Simple. People are idiots.

Rogue Jedi
people have the right to talk about whatever they want to here. why do you guys feel the need to complain when there is no harm being done? if that is what they do to have fun, more power to them.
this is how drama starts. the recent fiasco between myself and Dooku is proof of it.
if you dont like the thread, dont visit it.

AdventChild
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
people have the right to talk about whatever they want to here. why do you guys feel the need to complain when there is no harm being done? if that is what they do to have fun, more power to them.
this is how drama starts. the recent fiasco between myself and Dooku is proof of it.
if you dont like the thread, dont visit it.

i agree....

Rogue Jedi
even if it is a thread saying women are god only for sex. that is the most insane thing i have heard in a while, BTW. if someone wants to voice their opinion and say women should be barefoot and pregnant, they have that right. they also have the right to be kicked in the nads by a 7 foot lesbian named reggie wearing combat boots.

Dogbert
laughing that was the most random thing I've heard since... umm... my cat.

SlipknoT
They also Cook food smile

Rogue Jedi
never met a 7 foot lesbian named reggie, though. i have met a 3 foot gay man named marion.

Dogbert
Gary Coleman?

Rogue Jedi
nah, this guy was a client at my hotel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.