The THING versus Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
The THING doesnt have any weapons, and no prep time for either of them, a colliseum match, Big Barda does get her weapon The Mega Rod.

olympian
Mega Rod gives her the advantage.

supremthor
big berda all the way. shes stronger then thing and is way better trained.

Solidus Snake
agreed

mr grimm is doomed

the Darkone
The thing is stronger than big barda even the she hulk is stronger than her . Where the the thing can lift 90-95tons(updated). She is a better fighter than the thing but the thing is more durable then she is.

Draco69
Big Barda once lifted an entire MOUNTAIN. She once moved an Akolptian fire pit at its core.

Please. Thing is NOWHERE near is strength.

And in terms of durability, until the Thing can survive an Akop. deathray said to destroy entire continents...

yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
Big Barda once lifted an entire MOUNTAIN. She once moved an Akolptian fire pit at its core.

Please. Thing is NOWHERE near is strength.

And in terms of durability, until the Thing can survive an Akop. deathray said to destroy entire continents...

OMG really ? Was this Pre Crisis or Post Crisis?

leonidas
barda was beating on WW 1M. she beats bengy handily.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by the Darkone
The thing is stronger than big barda even the she hulk is stronger than her .

"Even" the She-Hulk?

She-Hulk is stronger then Thing. I don't see where you are going...

Juntai
Barda, easily.

long pig
I've seen profiles of Barda saying she can lift up to 50tons, but then I've seen her go toe-to-toe with WW and she did pretty good.

Plus what Draco said.

She can't possibly be 50ton, even if she was, she'd beat him with just pure skill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.