condition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
How's everyones condition actually??

LanceWindu
I'm normal.

For a chubby lazy guy.

L.E.
i cant sprint for my life, but i can run as long as i want ( mind you its almost a jogging pace)

mah
I get tired pretty quick when I start running, but then when I keep running I get less and less tired and can run for an infinite amount of time.

yerssot
infinite? now THAT I want to see! Ok... run to Stockholm mah

L.E.
oooh! will there be a race?

LanceWindu
Then jump on an airplane, run back and forth til you land, then run across America.

yerssot
I will now reveal my point of this thread...

*drums*

Since everyone is telling the condition of the youth is going waaaaaay down, I wanted to know how your condition is (that's from 13 to what is it? 30+?) Since I'm more under the impression that condition is getting better

L.E.
condition is getting better as age increases or decreases?

yerssot
condition gets worse when you age...

L.E.
i think thats the way its always been.

yerssot
I ment that people say the youth from ten years ago had a better condition then the youth these days

L.E.
thats because there are more twinkies, tv, and forums that kids didnt have a while back. so we slack in gym and dont bother doing anything

yerssot
but I find todays condition better!

L.E.
oh! well....um thats because....were good....

Gundark
I run less than 5 miles a week cause I just don't have the damn time so I bike a lot instead. AND I'M 38 YERSS - DON'T FORGET !

*SMACK*

Thats for posting such a stupid poll.

Well, at least there's no retards here.

finti
beside the one who started this poll

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

That was great.

finti
truth is sometimes great wink

Texas
I never exercise!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Don't you have to get on the bus ?

Texas
Nah, I dont want to live past 40, so what's the point in exercising? confused

I'm going to sit on my ass and enjoy life
*eats ding-dong*
BURP!

ToMacco
Tex, you worthless fat-ass. . .. . . with stretchmarks stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Hey I resent that!

ToMacco
Oh shit, you've got stretchmarks, too?

LanceWindu
Yeah, because I used to be skinny then all of a sudden I started to gain weight.

*In Homer mad voice while shaking hand*

Damn metabolism.

yerssot
*spits out two teeth*
aftually Gundawk, I wote 30+ !!!!

LaurenE147
I'm in the band and the band directors at my school work us to the bone. Even the band nerds have to be in shape bacause during football season we have to work for more than two hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays and we work during our hour and thirty minutes classes everyday also. Plus I twirl flag so if I don't get in shape I'm going to fall out under the baking heat on the asphalt.

Thomas H
I dont know, I am a retard! stick out tongue

yerssot
there's a surprise

keokiswahine
asthma; breathing wears me out. sad

LanceWindu
I got asthma too, but haven't had to use the inhalers for quite some time now.

Captain REX
I hate running, but if I have to, I can run at a normal pace for about 20 minutes, but then I stop to walk if I'm doing laps around the field and go to a jogging pace.

ToMacco
If you guys want to lose weight, just walk a couple of miles everyday.

Jedi Mercenary
The merc's in fabulous condition, the best i've ever been in.

LanceWindu
I don't care if I lose weight or not. I'f been able to keep my weight at the same position, around 230 lbs. For over 2 years. And that's without exersizing at all.

Jedi Mercenary
How old are you Lance??

Captain REX
Whoa, Lance is a big boy. wink (no offense)

I weigh around 140, but I'm tall so no one really notices. Especially because most people have never seen me with my shirt off. But I shouldn't complain. There's a kid in my class who goes to RSP (which we (my friends and I) think stands for "Really Stupid People"wink and weighs probably around 200.

How old are you Lance? Aren't you 16?

LanceWindu
No I'm 18 and since I'm 6'3 the weight actually doesn't make me look that chubby.

140 lbs. REX? That is actually skinny, especially if your supposedly tall!

I know people that are younger than me that weigh 250 lbs.

Captain REX
Whoa! eek!

Well, the people at my school consider anything over 130 fat. I'll tell them my weight and they'll go eek! eek! eek! !!!

LanceWindu
Is it any of their buisness? No!

Don't tell them unless you want them to know.

Captain REX
I don't really care who I tell.

Plus, my weight makes me hard to take down sometimes. A jerk at my school and his friends were moving in on me, so I knew that they were going to tackle me. The jerk tackled me, so I braced myself and stood my ground. I stumbled backwards, but didn't fall until the jerk's best friend got behind me and I tripped over him.

The jerk said I was going to be a tall pizza man. Good insult. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And considering he's a year younger than me and he weighs about 60 pounds less and is about a foot-and-a-half shorter than me, he thinks I bigger than him and usually only attacks me verbally. "Hey f*cker, do you still like Pokemon?"

LanceWindu
HaHa!

The push and trip? I love that one!

Captain REX
Kinda stupid since he can't take me down any other way.

Also, my friend and I play this game where we try to push each other off a park table. I win because, although he's strong, he can't push me off, and I end up flinging him to the ground. And I have the flabbiest muscles of all of my friends too. smile

LanceWindu
I have muscles but they just swing when I move my arm. j/k

I have slight arm muscles. Not too much, but average size.

Captain REX
Yeah, I have normal muscles. My friend can make his rock hard. He plays Water Polo and football and so on and so forth.

Well, I've gotta go. See ya in the AM! Or PM, whichever one I show up at.

LanceWindu
Later days!

Gundark
You guys need some real Jedi training.

finti
hmm indeed Rex 140 is nothing, I mean I am 6ft even and weighs around 178lbs. which is more or less the right "match weight" for me.

yerssot
and you're going to give it?

finti
I am gonna help her evil face

Gundark
Well I am a MASTER after all...

yerssot
... from your point of view

Lara
*einstein style voice*
a ha! vell vot is going on hier zen?

Gundark
Yes. My point of view. I learned that crap from Obi Wan. laughing out loud

Lara
contin.....

nothzing of interest obviously! vell some vone had better stir it up some vere I must be amuzed!
*normal!*
only j/king kids!
whats the problem and can I help!
YERSS! GET BACK IN YOUR HIGH CHAIR!

Gundark
confused

yerssot
*looks up*
so THAT's why everyone seemed that tall suddenly!

keokiswahine
oh oh eek! Gundy is offering to teach us something. evil face

Gundark
Thats right. If you want to take the trials, you have to get my approval. smokin'

yerssot
or be like Vader big grin

keokiswahine
replacement parts

yerssot
would be fun to take out Vaders arm and put a new one in... or put his leg there big grin

Lara
laughing out loud that would be pretty amusing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.