Sephiroth vs vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sith-master mat
who will win

Darth_Janus
Here are some rules for this forum so take the time to READ & UNDERSTAND them.

No bashing.
Don't attack your fellow posters, it won't be tolerated.

No vulgar language.
DON'T DO IT. Your posts will be deleted without notice if they break this rule.

No duplicate posting.
Before opening a thread please use the SEARCH feature to ensure that a thread on your subject does not already exist.

Report button
USE IT to report any inappropriate posts. Your reports will be seen by other moderators online and action will be taken immediately.

About the matches...

Keep them Star Wars related.
Matches between non-SW characters will be closed.

Just post battles here.
This is a "versus" forum. A forum dedicated to Star Wars character matches. Any thread about anything but a match, will get closed.

Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often dissappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

(Now, in some cases, an exception or two might be made with some threads. It's usually a judgement call on the moderator's part. But, of course, if a thread has like 25+ characters, it WILL be closed. NO exceptions)

That's it people. This is your forum, love it, take care of it, make it shine, make it the BEST versus forum on earth..... but don't ruin it by breaking any of the rules above, or KMC general rules: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...hp?action=rules

Achilles X
Those rules are retarded, the mods don't give a f*ck about this forum, yet they have to come in and make rules just to show they have the authority. Stupid pricks. But yeah this thread is retarded. First off we don't know anything about Seph's fightings skills, secondly, Vader has a lightsaber and the f*cking force. Seph would be choked before he could unsheath his precious Masamune. Here's your sign.

http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/8827/ghey2rf.jpg

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Here are some rules for this forum so take the time to READ & UNDERSTAND them.

No bashing.
Don't attack your fellow posters, it won't be tolerated.

No vulgar language.
DON'T DO IT. Your posts will be deleted without notice if they break this rule.

No duplicate posting.
Before opening a thread please use the SEARCH feature to ensure that a thread on your subject does not already exist.

Report button
USE IT to report any inappropriate posts. Your reports will be seen by other moderators online and action will be taken immediately.

About the matches...

Keep them Star Wars related.
Matches between non-SW characters will be closed.

Just post battles here.
This is a "versus" forum. A forum dedicated to Star Wars character matches. Any thread about anything but a match, will get closed.

Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often dissappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

(Now, in some cases, an exception or two might be made with some threads. It's usually a judgement call on the moderator's part. But, of course, if a thread has like 25+ characters, it WILL be closed. NO exceptions)

That's it people. This is your forum, love it, take care of it, make it shine, make it the BEST versus forum on earth..... but don't ruin it by breaking any of the rules above, or KMC general rules: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...hp?action=rules

Well, when it comes to rules, it goes like this:

- Bashing is discouraged and sometimes acted upon, but for the most part remains anyways. To moderate bashing on this forum would take easily four mods per section, each with alternating shifts to read each post and lay down the law. Simply put, it's like trying to hold an ocean in your hand and filter out just the salt.

- Vulgar language is discouraged, but for the most part is either slipped in (Such as substituting ! for i) again, due to the large number of members and posts compared to the relatively small number of moderators.

- Duplicate posting is something more often overlooked, since the moderators rarely have the inclination or time to read every post, especially here. SW Versus forum is a bastard child of a section that is predominately moderated by Ush. (Just an observation since I rarely if ever see mod intervention in most sections by the others)

- Report button. Does this even work?

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Report button. Does this even work?

In a word: no.

DarthMaul9123
ewoks

Darth Faunus
The hell. . . ?

Captain REX
Originally posted by Achilles X
Those rules are retarded, the mods don't give a f*ck about this forum, yet they have to come in and make rules just to show they have the authority. Stupid pricks.

Ehem? What was that Achilles? Care to repeat that?

Reported. And I'm a moderator, ya little scumbag.

Darth_Janus
I guess reporting does work.

Captain REX
Yup, of course. You think we put that there for you to amuse yourself with clicking noises? stick out tongue

Illustrious
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yup, of course. You think we put that there for you to amuse yourself with clicking noises? stick out tongue

Actually, I was getting that impression.

-goes to get amused by the button-

Darth_Janus
That and I can type in the box and it disappears, yeah, pretty much.

Captain REX
Sheesh. stick out tongue

WindDancer
Originally posted by Captain REX
Ehem? What was that Achilles? Care to repeat that?

Reported. And I'm a moderator, ya little scumbag.

He won't be repeating that again Capt.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by WindDancer
He won't be repeating that again Capt.

I mean, i have had arguements with Mods before but calling them Pricks?

Yikes! Good way to the Yellow ban road.... I mean brick road. stick out tongue

DarthMaul9123
THANGAWA!!!!!

Count Dooku
Oh my good lord....

Human Vader has been restricted!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DarthGenises
Get over it he in called a mod a prick.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by DarthGenises
Get over it he in called a mod a prick.

True. But he was damn cool.

Darth_Janus
Yeah he was. How long is he banned for now?

Illustrious
Oh nosche, foiled!

WindDancersucks
Hey REX, I would like to repeat that, see I said Those rules are retarded, the mods don't give a f*ck about this forum, yet they have to come in and make rules just to show they have the authority. Stupid pricks.

Lol and yes I will be posting sh1t like that again, Wind Dancer. You foolish noobs thought you could ban me for life? Ahahahahahah Proxy IPs own you bitches. So crawl back to the comic forums you Batman loving *****, the Mod Hunter cannot be defeated.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by WindDancersucks
Hey REX, I would like to repeat that, see I said Those rules are retarded, the mods don't give a f*ck about this forum, yet they have to come in and make rules just to show they have the authority. Stupid pricks.

Lol and yes I will be posting sh1t like that again, Wind Dancer. You foolish noobs thought you could ban me for life? Ahahahahahah Proxy IPs own you bitches. So crawl back to the comic forums you Batman loving *****, the Mod Hunter cannot be defeated.

Tell them you mean business, Human Vader!

Captain REX
Like we care what he means.

Did you know that Proxies are illegal and Raz can report you and you can be fined hundreds of dollars? Put that in your pipe and smoke it, ya whiney little brat.

Count Dooku
laughing Right, Rex.

WindDancer
Back on topic everyone....do not feed the troll.

Darth_Janus
This topic sucks and it doesn't belong here.

darthrevan89
Who is Sephiroth?

Darth_Janus
Some samurai wannabe from FF 7

Darth Faunus
Never touched one of those games in my life. . . Vader pwns him. And let this thread disappear in the abyss of Lord Artoo's memory banks. actually, there is no abyss in Lord Artoo's memory banks. . . let's try Threepio.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Never touched one of those games in my life. . . Vader pwns him. And let this thread disappear in the abyss of Lord Artoo's memory banks. actually, there is no abyss in Lord Artoo's memory banks. . . let's try Threepio.

Yes, bury the crappy droid's memory banks with this blasphemy.

Rayvann Sadow
What's with the Artoo obsession?

Illustrious
Artoo is the Holiest of Holies, he is the Creators of the Jawas, who in turn are the creators of the Universe.

Darth Faunus
He's the Lord of Jawahood!

Rayvann Sadow
*insert mocking laugh here*

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Illustrious
Artoo is the Holiest of Holies, he is the Creators of the Jawas, who in turn are the creators of the Universe.

then in ep4 why the hell did they capture him and shoot his ass

Illustrious
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

They mistook him for another astromech droid who was feigning to be Artoo. But Artoo survived and they realized it was the real god.

DarthMaul9123
sure they did

Darth_Janus
You two... traitors!

Silence!

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

Tsk. Ion blasters massage the Lord Artoo. . . he demanded it in his Lore of Beephood. Fools. . .

darth plo koon

darth plo koon
whats a saphiroth

JediMusician
Originally posted by darth plo koon
whats a saphiroth

A sephiroth is one of a set of religious books (I think there's seven) in Hinduism concerning the spiritual path to perfection.

This thread refers to the Final Fantasy VII character by the same name, who was attempting to become all-powerful. He was a hero in some war, or something, then became power hungry.
I think they would end up killing each other. Vader would choke Sephiroth, who in his dying throes would drop a meteor on Vader's head. Lightsaber, nor horribly over-sized dai-katana, would even be used.

darth plo koon
thanks for the info bud smile

Veneficus
In all honasty Sephiroth would waste Vader without breaking a sweat...hell any FF characer pretty much could seeing as they can preform these insane like spells that would put Elminster to shame.

Not to mention Sephiroth's insane strength and if you have watched Advent Children then well...you get what I mean. (Sephiroth waves his hand and a skyscraper collapess behind him)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.