X assualt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
I remember (before I was a member) Reading on this forum about a game called X-assault but I cant find it anywhere, does anyone know where I can get the game?

munkiesarus
Was it an X-Men game?

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Was it an X-Men game?
Yup. Good one too. With a LOT of characters and can be played over and over again. Ahhh Suprised the hell out of me when Apocaypse said : "Aow, my lung! That hurt dude!" Turned out that that one was Morph. big grin
Don't remember where I got it from though... Try searching for it.

platinumx
the people that made the game had to shut it down. They were working on a new one, but marvel sued them.

willRules
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Yup. Good one too. With a LOT of characters and can be played over and over again. Ahhh Suprised the hell out of me when Apocaypse said : "Aow, my lung! That hurt dude!" Turned out that that one was Morph. big grin
Don't remember where I got it from though... Try searching for it.

I have and everywhere I look its been shut down. So I suppose you got the game before it got shut down? Can you send it to me? How much memory is it?

willRules
Originally posted by platinumx
the people that made the game had to shut it down. They were working on a new one, but marvel sued them.

I know but some people got the game before Marvel sued........

munkiesarus
Oh, it was an internet game.

Was this the one where it was somewhat based on Astonishing X-Men? And it starts out with Logan in the newly rebuilt Insitute, and he talks to some X-Students like Jay and stuff?

willRules
I dont know much bout it..............

platinumx
I had it before the site was shut down, but my hard drive got messed up. I miss it soo much sad

kohl
i have an outdated version of x-assault. i can be reached via pm.

willRules
Cool Cheers

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13432

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.