Vader versus Bandon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
ESB Vader, versus Bandon before his accident with Revan.

Darth_Janus
Bandon wins.

Achilles X
Vader, you overestimate Bandon way too much it seems Janus.

SnakeEyes
By default it goes to Vader. Not enough is known about Bandon.

Darth_Janus
Are you guys serious? ESB VADER.. the guy can't bend down to tie his shoes... and he can beat a Sith Lord from the Jedi Civil War?

That's ludicrous.

DarthGenises
Vader. I mean he took a lightsabre hit to the arm and it just made him mad.

Darth L. Dipsit
True, but I think Vader could just use the Force to fight (I think he has superior Force power to Bandon) and overpower him that way anyways.

Darth_Janus
Wow, people really really overestimate ESB Vader. Maybe I should play that movie again. I might have missed some small part where he was amazingly badass, considering I have seen it dozens of times.

DarthGenises
Well most people find it pretty impressive when a guy takes a lightsabre hit to the arm and just gets made about it.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, especially considering he is wearing armor.

what a pimp. That one strike that was more of a tap by some untrained padawan-wanna be must make ESB Vader strong enough to kill a Sith Lord who kills people for sport and brandishes a double bladed lightsaber with amazing skill.

Please, try again folks.

DarthGenises
First of what facts do you have that Bandon can win we know very little about him.

Darth Faunus
Sorry Janus; I'd normally be with you on Bandon cases, but I just can't see him killing Vader. . . They are both incredibly underestimated characters in this forum, Bandon moreso, seeing as how Vader at least has his fanboys. . .

Now, Vader may have next to nothing in the mobility section, but his armor is capable of protecting him from minor blows such as that of Luke. And if I remember correctly, Vader pushed Luke into the rail and missed on his downswing. Luke then swings wildly with his left arm, catching Vader in the shoulder. Now Luke, even at this point, has a quantity of untapped power, so I wouldn't dismiss him as some weakass fool who could be defeated by Serra Keto. (some people)

Bandon? Chosen out of dozens and dozens of other Dark Jedi to serve as Malak's Apprentice. He was thought by Malak to have vast potential, enough to effectively control the Star Forge itself. Had he not fallen to Revan, and had he risen to full power, he would have become a force to be reckoned with for sure. But seeing as how this is a KOTOR version of Bandon, I have to give Vader the win, but only because of his arguably superior Force mastery and power.

darthrevan89
I say Bandon convinces Vader that they should have lunch before they fight. Then Bandon poisens Vader's food and kills him.

Darth Faunus
Stupid Ewok. . .

Darth_Janus
Uh huh. Sure.

Last time I checked, Bandon has better mobility, more experience saber-to-saber in the wars and winning every one of his duels, much more esteem being a Sith number two out of hundreds or even thousands, and is a much greater threat than Luke ever was for all his vaunted "potential power". Bandon also wears armor (though whether or not it has a cortosis weave I don't recall)

Vader can swing like a hammer and take minor blows before getting pissed and disarming padawans.

I agree, Bandon is sorely underestimated on this forum, but Vader is getting a virtual handjob with all this assumption that he could take out a Sith lord from the KOTOR era.

Darth Faunus
Maybe. . . I'm going to stay away from this thread, seeing as how I don't want to spark anything out of all this controversy. . . but Janus, it's somewhat of a stretch saying that Malak had "thousands" of followers. That would be a huge chunk of the Jedi Order.

darthrevan89
Its my opinon that the Jedi had close to 35,000 - 40,000 at the begining of the Mandalorian Wars. I mean the Star Wars galaxy is a big place after all.

Darth Faunus
Maybe, but I have trouble believing that "thousands" of Jedi would convert. . . maybe I'm just stubborn. . .

Darth_Janus
Hundreds or even thousands, Faunus. And the point is, with the Jedi Order either being destroyed, captured/seduced and converted, or chased off, it is likely that at least a few thousand joiined the ranks as dark jedi seeking to become full Sith. And of those (Mind you, Bandon was a former jedi) who managed to join the Sith ranks within the couple of years, Bandon clawed, sabered, and fought his way to the top, defeating all comers according to his description on the official website. To imply that he would be inferior to Darth "I don't kill shit anymore since I took a hot bath" Vader is really really unbelievable to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.