Applying The Marvel Class system to D.C.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Now i know that i have created alot of threads like this, and they are usually ignored, but this is really important to me!!!!!!! Please guys Reply to this.

Forget about the numerical values associated with the Marvel Levels (E.G. 75 - 100 tons = Level 6). and try and apply them to D.C.

Level 2 = Xavier - Reed Richards
Level 3 = Bishop - Captain Ammerica
Level 4 = Wolverine - Spiderman- Carnage
Level 5 = Luke Cage - Rogue- Sasquatch
Level 6 = Iron Man - Thing - Namor
Level 7 = Thor - Thanos - Galactus

So how do the D.C. characters compare to these guys?

Level 2 = Joker
Level 3 = Batman
Level 4 = Beast Boy
Level 5 = Big Barda
Level 6 = Aquaman - Superboy
Level 7 = Maratian Manhunetr - Lucifer

Do you agree ? Please guy respond. smile smile

DigiMark007
Batman is in shape but has no powers. Cap's stronger than him. Manhunter can be strong for brief periods of time, but still isn't in a category with Thor/Thanos etc. And something tells me Reed can shift the density in his body to life things beyond what Xavier could...I've seen him affect Namor with a punch, so he's hardly Class 1 or below.

DC doesn't like the class system, and trying to accurately quantify anyone is hard, since most strong characters (anyone that would be considered Class 100+) have lifted things well beyond 100 tons (Superman has lifted a train, which is easily tens of thousands of tons if not more, and nearly every "Class 100" has some similar feat).

The rest of that list seems ok. They're all in the same ballpark though, evidenced by the multiple crossovers where DC/Marvel counterparts are relatively equal (in-exact sources, I know, but it's all we have).

yahman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Batman is in shape but has no powers. Cap's stronger than him. Manhunter can be strong for brief periods of time, but still isn't in a category with Thor/Thanos etc. And something tells me Reed can shift the density in his body to life things beyond what Xavier could...I've seen him affect Namor with a punch, so he's hardly Class 1 or below.

DC doesn't like the class system, and trying to accurately quantify anyone is hard, since most strong characters (anyone that would be considered Class 100+) have lifted things well beyond 100 tons (Superman has lifted a train, which is easily tens of thousands of tons if not more, and nearly every "Class 100" has some similar feat).

The rest of that list seems ok. They're all in the same ballpark though, evidenced by the multiple crossovers where DC/Marvel counterparts are relatively equal (in-exact sources, I know, but it's all we have).

cheers mate big grin

JudgeMENTAL
Yahman

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by JudgeMENTAL
Yahman
Go get a life you fcuking loser!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.