Full potential Bishop vs wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
just like the full potential iceman vs superman
i have created a full potenial bishop vs wonderwoman

zachrivard

RogerRamjet
with or without managers?

colossus17
what is full potential bishop capable of?

jrodslam
Originally posted by colossus17

I was going to ask the same thing

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by jrodslam
I was going to ask the same thing

i was too afraid to do so...

the Darkone
Originally posted by colossus17

not a damn thing, except for his head getting kicked in along with his teeth.

zachrivard
full potential bishop has complete control over the ablility to absorb kenetic energy and fire it out in concusive waves. basically no limitations to his powers

Khellendros
There IS no "full potential" Bishop, except the guy currently in the books. Just because he isn't strong enough to take on guys like Thor and Hulk doesn't mean he has some vast untapped potential he just hasn't tapped into yet. Bishop has trained for a large portion of his life to fight against other super powered people. If there was potential for greater power, he would have accessed it by now.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Khellendros
There IS no "full potential" Bishop, except the guy currently in the books. Just because he isn't strong enough to take on guys like Thor and Hulk doesn't mean he has some vast untapped potential he just hasn't tapped into yet. Bishop has trained for a large portion of his life to fight against other super powered people. If there was potential for greater power, he would have accessed it by now.

Amen, hyping some one up once again. Bishop is tuff, but not that tuff he has limitation how much energy he can absorb. Hulk will kill him, Thor will hit with the hammer end of story, wonderwoman chokes him with her lasso.

the Darkone
What's next bishop takes on the dark phoenix, no wait The Sentry, no I got it Binary, Bishop will fight sersi. wink

RogerRamjet
but he has this cool "M" tatoo in his face and a big gun...that's gotta count for somethin'

long pig
I agree, I hate bishop, but the "M" is quite cool.

How come facial marks look so cool, especially around the eye?

RogerRamjet
i don't know..but i think Liefeld started the whole thing by introducing Cable..with this energy emanatig out of his eye...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.