Finding a lost person

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Disturbance
I've got a slight problem,

I've lost a person I met in London some two years ago. I only know his first first name Marius and that he's from Russia somewhere, but I have no idea of his last name or home town.

Does anyone have any good ideas how to track this person? All the searches I've performed online either lead me on to sites that cost, or they track people only in the US.

This is pretty much a matter of someone from the past bothering my peace of mind. It was love at first sight for me but we never got to know each other before he disappeared. Now I'll drive myself nuts if I won't try to locate him! Have I lost The One for good?

Please help me, any search advice will be greatly appreciated!

KidRock
You met him in London but he lives in Russia? Or he lives in London and is from Russia?

Disturbance
That's one more thing, I don't know whether he lives there any more. London is where we met, yes.

naybean
did he live in london though?

Disturbance
He did, for a while. At least for that two months I knew him. Probably longer but there's really no way for me to know that. sad

botankus
While you're at it, find KharmaDog.

KharmaDog
KharmaDog is safe and sound and back home.

Thanx for the concern Botankus. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.