The Hands of the Emperor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Who were these individuals, exactly? What was their place in the Empire, where the Sith follow the Rule of Two and the two- Palpatine and Vader- are securely in place?

What were their backgrounds? Did the Emperor find them cruising about causing mayhem, or did he raise them from birth to hone them into Dark Jedi warriors?

Thread dedicated to the Emperor's Hands, since I want to know more about them.

Darth_Glentract
Well, they were at the ends of his arms and....

They were secret people who did whatever the Emp. asked.

Count Dooku
They were basically his Dark side Assassins who did all of his undercover bidding.

Captain REX
Oh, I knew that, but who were some notable ones, other than the ever overused Mara Jade? stick out tongue

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Captain REX
Oh, I knew that, but who were some notable ones, other than the ever overused Mara Jade? stick out tongue
Hehehe!

Se7in
Well, besides Mara Jada, there's Kadaan, who was the leader, and his apprentice, Jadgar. There was Azkarel, who was basically the strong arm or the order, but he left and went on to be a mercenary. I don't know any others.

Jack of Clubs
i think lumiya was one

.:Space Opera:.
are you talking about the guys at the end of ROTJ? with the poofy hats?

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Captain REX
Who were these individuals, exactly? What was their place in the Empire, where the Sith follow the Rule of Two and the two- Palpatine and Vader- are securely in place?

The Hands of the Emperor or Emperor's hands were a group of assasins /secret agents directly under the Emperors command so they only accepted orders from the Emperor. Since they were not fully trained with the force (just to receive orders from the Emperor through the force and maybe to boost their abilities a little bit) they never were something like "Sith" or "Dark Jedi"

Basically they are assasins or agents trained a little bit with the force. Each of them was under the delusion having a unique role and being the only hand of the Emperor. The best known Hands of the Emperor were Mara Jade and Shira Brie (who later became Lumiya)

@Se7in:
You are wrong. Kadann (!) is only a Dark Jedi but he never was one of the hands. Jadgar and Azkarel ? WTF ? And since every Hand of the Emperor thought he / she is the only one I pretty much doubt there was either an "order" or a "leader". I guess you are referring to the "Jedi Prince" novels and the Dark Jedi appearing their (Kadann being one of them).

tommy vercetti
i just want to say that i think captain rex is not really a mod and if he is he uses his position ennapropriately and should be relieved of his job

mastervermont
i agree this mod is an idiot and i think we should all report him for innapropriate behaviour

Hornyman
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
i just want to say that i think captain rex is not really a mod and if he is he uses his position ennapropriately and should be relieved of his job

Your getting your ass banned.

Redeemer
Originally posted by Hornyman
Your getting your ass banned.

Hopefully.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by tommy vercetti

The hell? Far be it from me to argue with the Lord of Rudeness, but seriously, the right to displace him is nothing you will ever have control of. And as you can see, other than fellow whatever-his-name-was, you have not a single supporter.

Redeemer
Originally posted by mastervermont
i agree this mod is an idiot and i think we should all report him for innapropriate behaviour

You really need to staple that large mouth of yours shut.

Paola
okay, so tommy vercetti, you really needed to open a new account just to have some1 to support your thoughts? What the f**k?

Darth_Janus
Whoa...

Tommy is pwned... Don't mess with Paola. She be fierce.

Darth_Rankkor
She does look fierce in the pic hehe and with me two we are wink my wife almost died to take me this picture LOLOL

Captain REX
Thank you, Tom, you are too kind. It means I'm doing a good job, because you're the idiot being banned soon. big grin

Anyway! So Shira Brie and Mara Jade...of course...everyone knows them.

Any others? What about Blackhole?

Vera21
What about those ones that Joe Corroney drew? They seemed interesting.

And just how many Emperor's Hands are there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.