More Respect for Cyclops!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FFKadaj
Anyone else think its weird that Cyclops isn't in the X-men movies enough? He's like, the leader of the team!

jrodslam
Blame it on Wolverine. Hes the reason nobody get any shine in the movies.

Colossus - "I can help you."
Wolverine "Help them."

Gets the majority of the fighting scenes and everything. Cyclops gets 3 beams. Go figure.

pr1983
The movies aside... Cyclops gets all the respect he needs imo...

Darth Vicious
Cyclops a punk, hes Professor X's puppy, he needs a spine plus i think they casted the wrong actor for the movie, he looks too young for Jean.

CorderaMitchell
Its about time Someone made this thread.

Yes, cyclops needs more respect, he's pawned off to favor wolverine too often, and I feel he has plenty of potential.

pr1983
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Cyclops a punk, hes Professor X's puppy, he needs a spine plus i think they casted the wrong actor for the movie, he looks too young for Jean.

Are you kidding? No spine? whoa...

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Its about time Someone made this thread.

Yes, cyclops needs more respect, he's pawned off to favor wolverine too often, and I feel he has plenty of potential.

He does, i agree...

colossus17
Originally posted by jrodslam

Wolverine "Help them."

Gets the majority of the fighting scenes and everything. Cyclops gets 3 beams. Go figure.

exactly! colossus could have killed all this dudes by himself and yet wolverine......wouldnt let him fight......**** wolverine......* waits to be jumped by fanboys*...

pr1983
Just before any Logan fanboys post... read this...

Logan (thoughts): The kid's name is Scott Summers. My 'kid' I'm talking about the mutant with the ruby quartz visor...You wouldn't know it to look at Summers. but he may be one of the most powerful mutants on the face of the planet. Not just 'cause of the optic blast he developed in his teens. That's impressive and all, sure- the guy can damn near punch a hole in a mountain just by starin' at it. But no, his real power has got nothin' to do with his mutant abilities. The guy's a leader- a natural born a leader as there ever was. Like his namesake, Cyclops he sees the world in a singular vision; Heroes win Villians lose. In his world where everything is tinted red, he still manages to see things in black and white. Yeah, I've been known to give him a hard time- maybe more than once-but even an old warhorse like me knows a leader when I see one. And this Scott Summers, the guy in change of the X-men? I'd follow him into Hell if he said he needed me.
- from X-men 112

CorderaMitchell
I also read that, into an ultimates, he said he'd rather have no one else by his side...

pr1983
I also read that, into an ultimates, he said he'd rather have no one else by his side...

And they really hate each other in ultimates...

CorderaMitchell
They had a nice little skirmish, and I liked how cyke was socking it to him.

Then x said that cyke would have lost...

pr1983
They had a nice little skirmish, and I liked how cyke was socking it to him.

Then x said that cyke would have lost...

Probably seeing as cyke is barely 16...

But then cyke blasted him and threw him out of the x-men...

Pointinel
Originally posted by jrodslam

Wolverine "Help them."

LOL!

Pointinel
Originally posted by pr1983
Just before any Logan fanboys post... read this...

Logan (thoughts): The kid's name is Scott Summers. My 'kid' I'm talking about the mutant with the ruby quartz visor...You wouldn't know it to look at Summers. but he may be one of the most powerful mutants on the face of the planet. Not just 'cause of the optic blast he developed in his teens. That's impressive and all, sure- the guy can damn near punch a hole in a mountain just by starin' at it. But no, his real power has got nothin' to do with his mutant abilities. The guy's a leader- a natural born a leader as there ever was. Like his namesake, Cyclops he sees the world in a singular vision; Heroes win Villians lose. In his world where everything is tinted red, he still manages to see things in black and white. Yeah, I've been known to give him a hard time- maybe more than once-but even an old warhorse like me knows a leader when I see one. And this Scott Summers, the guy in change of the X-men? I'd follow him into Hell if he said he needed me.
- from X-men 112

AMEN TO THAT!

cykes is really that nigga!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by pr1983
Probably seeing as cyke is barely 16...

But then cyke blasted him and threw him out of the x-men... Lol.

I like how scott was seduced by wanda...

pr1983
Lol.

I like how scott was seduced by wanda...

In the first issue? the 0.5 one?

CorderaMitchell
I don't think that was ultimates, he had left xavier, and went to magneto..

Wait that WAS ultimates!

pr1983
I don't think that was ultimates, he had left xavier, and went to magneto..

Wait that WAS ultimates!

Yep... i have the comic...

CorderaMitchell
"Scott, your hormones..."

willRules
UMM Isnt this for the X-men forum?

CorderaMitchell
I don't see why it matters, it IS comics....

black robb
Originally posted by FFKadaj
Anyone else think its weird that Cyclops isn't in the X-men movies enough? He's like, the leader of the team! everyone other than Wolvie was underrepresented,so it really doesnt matter

Mainstream
Wolverine over hyped...just like 50-cent....now Cable (Cyclop's son) he's more than a man...

...he's a living legend mwahaha

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
Wolverine over hyped...just like 50-cent....now Cable (Cyclop's son) he's more than a man...

...he's a living legend mwahaha you forgot to say yo

Mainstream
yo

Paola
look for the Cyclops thread at X-Men forum and use it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.