The Maestro Hulk vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
The Maestro Hulk

vs.

Superman

jks
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Maestro Hulk

vs.

Superman Maestro wins. Everyone pretty much agrees that the savage hulk vs supes could go either way, well maestro starts out at twice the savage hulk's abilities and still has the madder he gets, stronger he gets thing going for him.....which is an added disadvantage for supes because maestro is already "mad". Add that to the fact that maestro has banner's intelligence and we're looking at someone who would whip even doomsday.

the Darkone
Originally posted by jks
Maestro wins. Everyone pretty much agrees that the savage hulk vs supes could go either way, well maestro starts out at twice the savage hulk's abilities and still has the madder he gets, stronger he gets thing going for him.....which is an added disadvantage for supes because maestro is already "mad". Add that to the fact that maestro has banner's intelligence and we're looking at someone who would whip even doomsday.

Damn where have you been all my life. wink Finally somebody with logic, can this be I must be dreaming. Happy Dance Happy Dance

Grammaton
Definatley. Twice the base level strength of Savage Hulk. All of the Hulk's abilities. Genius level intelligence.

Superman who?

the Darkone
Just imagine him fighting superman, it will be the death of superman all over again. So sad , not evil face

long pig
He loses worse than regular Hulk.

He doesn't have limitless strength OR Hulk's uber-ass healing.

He also was beaten by Prof Hulk.

Superman 10/10

Solidus Snake
supes speed blitzes him into tomorrow

if supes got really pissed, hed punch holes all through that bastard

leonidas
atta boy, long! i agree.

the Darkone
Maestro hulk is stronger, he has all of the abilities of the other hulks, incluing the savage hulks rage and strength. Go to wikipedia.com it will explain that the maestro hulk is the strongest of all the hulks.

leonidas
but it doesn't say his strength INCREASES, and in his battles with hulk it doesn't seem to. he is listed at class 200. very strong, but not as strong as an enraged hulk. i just don't think there is evidence to say his strength increases. he is the evolution of prof hulk (at least that's how i've always viewed him) and prof hulk doesn't increase. if someone can prove otherwise to me, i'd be willing to reconsider, but as it is, i'd go with supes.

jks
Originally posted by long pig
He loses worse than regular Hulk.

He doesn't have limitless strength OR Hulk's uber-ass healing.Read my first post, please.

He was OUTSMARTED by prof hulk. Maestro broke prof's neck

Maestro 9/10.

the Darkone
Originally posted by leonidas
but it doesn't say his strength INCREASES, and in his battles with hulk it doesn't seem to. he is listed at class 200. very strong, but not as strong as an enraged hulk. i just don't think there is evidence to say his strength increases. he is the evolution of prof hulk (at least that's how i've always viewed him) and prof hulk doesn't increase. if someone can prove otherwise to me, i'd be willing to reconsider, but as it is, i'd go with supes.

go to wikipedia.com type maestro hulk.

Grammaton
Thank you JKS. You guys might wanna do a little more reading on the Mastro first before making assumptions.

First Appearance: Future Imperfect #1

Origin: Future Imperfect #1

Powers/Abilities: The Maestro has the exact same abilities as the Hulk but at a higher level due to the years of gamma absorption.

olympian
"Maestro wins. Everyone pretty much agrees that the savage hulk vs supes could go either way, well maestro starts out at twice the savage hulk's abilities and still has the madder he gets, stronger he gets thing going for him....."

Where in the comics where Maestro showed up, was it stated he had twice the strenght of Savage Hulks base.

jks
Originally posted by olympian
"Maestro wins. Everyone pretty much agrees that the savage hulk vs supes could go either way, well maestro starts out at twice the savage hulk's abilities and still has the madder he gets, stronger he gets thing going for him....."

Where in the comics where Maestro showed up, was it stated he had twice the strenght of Savage Hulks base. Read post above yours.

leonidas
<<Powers/Abilities: The Maestro has the exact same abilities as the Hulk but at a higher level due to the years of gamma absorption.>.

there are lots of different hulks. any hulk who increases in strength also has the mind of a child or animal. he is said to be class200, not variable like many sites list hulk. i've read imperfect twice, the second time wondering if his strength increases. never saw evidence of it. he was certainly twice as strong as prof hulk. doesn't mean his strength increased though. it was an alternate future - if hulk stayed prof hulk and continued to absorb radiation, prof hulk's strength would continue to grow. but just because his base strength grew doesn't mean he gets stronger as he gets angrier. as i said, i see maestro as the evolution of prof hulk. and prof hulk does not get stronger.

the Darkone
The maestro hulk has the intelligence of professor hulk/banner, savage hulk rage and unlimited strength, durability, Mr.fixit gangster attitude, cunning ability, plus he absorb so much radiation that he is more stronger and more durable then his other incarnation in the future. Read hulk 2004 hand book, wikipedia.com.

The mestro hulk will own superman like a cheap ho that he is, maestro hulk 10/10

olympian
"Read post above yours"

Im not sayin he doent start higher, but -twice- the Savage Hulk`s strenght?
Your talking about handbooks, maybe.

Onikirimaru
Vs a normal hulk the argument goes either way. Give Hulk more advantages and he wins.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Grammaton
Definatley. Twice the base level strength of Savage Hulk. All of the Hulk's abilities. Genius level intelligence.

Superman who?
TWICE.
Maestro starts out able to lift 200 tons.
Then he grows, and he's very intelligent, invulnerable etc. yes, but the Man Of Steel has:
Superhuman Strenght which starts out at over 200'000 tons lifting ability
High Invulnerability
Superspeed and reaction time
Heat Vision
Freeze Breath

kgkg
Superman wins

leonidas
<<Superman wins>>

eek!

kgkg
<<Superman wins>>

eek!

U are shocked wink

ZephroCarnelian
Maestro Hulk puts down the freshly beaten cadaver of his latest foe... and sneers...

Living the comfortable life, surrounded by minions, the only challenges he faces now, are those of his own choice - venturing out into the wastelands surrounding his great city, to destroy whatever foul radiation-twisted beasts dare consider him a meal...

But the challenges seem to be getting easier... his foes get older and weaker whilst his own nuclear strength never ebbs, never fades... his wounds never fail to heal... the only crippling injury now seems to be boredom....

That's why the Maestro had taken to treating his people so fouly the last months...

Executions... fit only for his amusement - innocent people, not guilty of any crime - yet selected at random to be the lastest in a series of victims - to be torn apart by a pack of beasts for his pleasure...

The starvation - entire populations in his city, being deprived of food, suffering pangs of hunger... eventually turning upon eachother in desperation, in hunger and in madness... all surveyed in sadistic glee over the monitors, by their dictator....

Slowly driven to madness by his boredom and confinement, their green-skinned tyrant had grown to be hated by his people... over the last few months people had plotted against him... plotted to bring someone from a far away time and distant place.... to overthrow him...

--------------------------------

Maestro arrives that evening back at his city, after his foray into the wilderness... his muscles not strained, his skin not broken, no tiredness tos who for the fifteen beasts he had slain that day... no sense of satisfaction... he growled as he approached the gates at the entrance to his metropolis... they opened to admit him entrance...

He stalked straight down through corridors and alleyways, straight to the main hall of his domain... he didn't notice the people, cowled and scared, shrinking back into the shadows to hide from him... wary of him...? Or of something else... something they knew...

Maestro threw open the doors to the Main Hall...

And stopped....

Crowds of people lined the edges of his thrown room... people who ordinarily wouldn't dare intrude here... the troublemakers, the riff-raff... lowly servants too, who shouldn't be permitted in here at all... mingling with his more loyal staff, his security guards... everyone lined the hall watching him as he entered...

Eyes narrowed, suspicion on his mind and on his face, he walks forwards into the centre of the chamber...

"WHAT is going on here....???" He bellows. His voice reverberates through both building and populace... dozens step back... several faint...

"Is anyone going to answer my CALL??" Maestro glares about the oppulent room, with it's throne, it's carpets, it's high ceiling and stained glass... a cruel mockery of the ruins which fill the rest of this world...

"As I thought... COWARDS and TRAITORS!!" He roars.

But as from nowhere... a voice replies... it's tones strong and clear...

"I will answer you. And I tell you these people are neither cowards NOR traitors... those titles my friend, befall only upon you..."

Maestro snarls... "Show yourself rebel! Let me rend you where you stand!"

Silence... then out of the darkness, high up above the people and their raging dictator, comes a stirring of the air... a slight noise of a cape rustling upon a breeze.... and down from the sky, like some god of justice... of retribution... their floats down the figure of a man...

He alights on the flagged floor and raises his eyes to meet Maestro's.

Tall, muscular, black hair and blue eyes, the stranger is clad neck to toe in a blue costume, a red cape and boots... an S emblazoned across his chest...

"Ha!" Maestro laughs. "Who are you who try to challenge me? Look at you - you look like a circus freak! You look like a trapeze artist! You've got nerve even to stand there, with all these people looking on...!!! Mwahaha!"

The caped stranger raises an eyebrow and grins slightly...

"It's because of these people that I am here... they summoned me here with a machine... from another timestream... to rid them of a menace... a dictator who was ruining their lives with his ceaseless demands and his sadistic whims..."

Maestro's eyes widened with a curious mixture of anger and disbelief... "Then as soon as I've ripped you apart then I shall make sure they never have the will to do such a thing again!!! Raaaaaaaaarrrgh!!"

With a raging bellow, the beast charges, his massively powerful legs launching him forwards with immeasurable force, in an instant he is in front of his opponent and his huge arms swing fists the size of demolition balls upwards through the air... where they hit nothing....

Maestro stands there... confused... alone... the circle of people stand also confused... scared... waiting with bated breath...

The stranger appears again, instantly... down the opposite end of the hall...

"You're a villain and a despot... you're time is at an end... you can't hope to defeat Superman...."

Maestro stands and sniffs. He thinks. He's sampled this 'Super'man's speed. Another leap would result in more humiliation.

"Come here and prove your strength oh Superman..." He smiles.

Superman walks forwards until he stands barely two feet from the green skinned behemoth.

"I'll stand still if you like..." He grins.

"Raaaarrrrgh!!!" His anger now provoked, he swings again for Superman's now stationary jaw... and connects with a CRRAAACKK - like the sound of a bullet from a gun...

Superman stands unmoved, un fazed, unbloodied...

And Maestro stares at his fist... his fingers cracked and broken... his punch - from arms which can lift 200 tons - had no effect on his opponent... how strong must this foe be....?

"When I don't wish to be moved..." states Superman, with a wry smile and a twinkle in his eye... "No force on Earth can move me..."

As Maestro holds his crippled hand in his other, Superman raises his own, level with Maestros forehead, finger braced against his thumb...

And he flicks...

CCRRRRAAACCCKKKOOOMMMMMM!!!

Maestro flies backwards down the hall at speed, his feet not touching the ground until... SMMAAACK! He hits a solid, immovable object and falls to the ground....

Shaking his head, vision still blurred he gets up and seeing the red and blue wall he had hit, he lunges to try to grapple his adversary....

And grabs only thin air, again....

The sound of a thousand sonic booms fills the air, cracking concrete and masonry, causing to cover their ears in panic....

Maestro stands on the spot... nay, a coupla feet above the ground... rattling this way and that, like a puppet whose strings were being controlled by someone having a fit... his body bending, contorting, being broken and pulped into mush by the shock of a hundred impacts a second, each one capable of destroying a mountain in one hit.

The blows stop, the air stops rippling, the ground stops shaking and people unclamp their ears...

Before gravity takes effect on the unrecognizable lump of broken flesh and bone that was the evil dictator.... a flash, bright as the sun, it's brilliance only bettered by the burning fury of it's heat, emitted from the far side of the hall where Superman has now reappeared.... the burning beam of death reaches the body of the ex-Maestro and no further... it's destructive influence only affecting what Superman wants it to.

The burning power of the ray take mere seconds to disintegrate the formless corpse... first to ashes... then to smoke... then to nothingness....

Superman stands there... his form still sillouhetted by his own vast internal energies... glowing like a god from legends of old...

Of Maestro there is nothing... and never shall be again....

The people around are still... shaken... in awe....

Some want to rush up to thank this stranger.... to tell him of the pain they've suffered and of their gratitude to him for alleviating it...

If they'd known the Man behind the power - the man of justice, truth and liberty - then they would have....

But as it were... they had seen his power... and they feared power...

They had seen the dictator whom they had served for years... beaten and humiliated and then destroyed with contemptuous ease by this warrior....

He had demonstrated strength many hundreds, nay, thousands of times greater than Maestro's own... he was as fast as to be invisible and his very eyes could heat up as hot as the fires of the sun itself....

Truly Maestro was no match for this warrior... this man.. this... SUPERman....

But even as the populace mused upon these things, even as some of them might've been gathering up the courage to thank Superman for his deeds, a crackle of lightning came and went... and with it, the man of steel returned to his own time-stream...

Leaving the people here to rebuild their lives on their own.... to rebuild this city, this... metropolis.

And to pass on down the ages the legend... of their cruel dictator... and how he was defeated by the greatest hero not of their time...

Superman...

-----------------------------

Peace dudes.

the Darkone
What the f**k? What the hell are smoking man, lay off the comics for a while really go see some help.

jks
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Insipid bs snipped... FANBOY ALERT, FANBOY ALERT!!!!

olympian
Maestro leads the band on and Superman plays his sax.

What a rumble.

lft4ded
<<Powers/Abilities: The Maestro has the exact same abilities as the Hulk but at a higher level due to the years of gamma absorption.>.

stronger as he gets angrier. as i said, i see maestro as the evolution of prof hulk. and prof hulk does not get stronger.

The only reason the Professor doesn't get stronger is because Bruce is afraid of what his unleashed strength can do. Maestro is insane and doesn't have those concerns, thus it would stand to reason that he didn't have the same 'Savage Banner' failsafe.

Maestro Hulk puts down the freshly beaten cadaver of his latest foe... and sneers...
And to pass on down the ages the legend... of their cruel dictator... and how he was defeated by the greatest hero not of their time...

Superman...

Peace dudes.

Pre-Crisis maybe but current Superman would have a fight on his hand.

Wynndar
Um Prof Hulk did get stronger...it was just harder for his cocky, overconfident ass to get angry. For instance, when trauma kidnaped Atlanta, Prof Hulk got so mad that he started yelling Savage Hulk lingo: "Hulk is the strongest one there is!". After he casually shattered the whole landscape with his fist.

lft4ded
Originally posted by Wynndar
Um Prof Hulk did get stronger...it was just harder for his cocky, overconfident ass to get angry. For instance, when trauma kidnaped Atlanta, Prof Hulk got so mad that he started yelling Savage Hulk lingo: "Hulk is the strongest one there is!". After he casually shattered the whole landscape with his fist.

True, the increasing strength is something that all Hulk's possess. I misphrased what I was trying to say. I was referring to how his strength increase is retarded due to his fear of reverting to type, which is why he has the 'Savage Banner' failsafe.

Wynndar
Yea but when Prof did get mad he trashed everyone and his strength increased dramatically ie: When he shattered that landscape after Trauma kidnapped Atlanta, when he killed Trauma, when he beat down Madman, when he beat down Juggernaut, When he broke Hoarfang's jaw, etc. Thus Maestro, who is stronger at his base and mentally unstable (cant control his temper) is a pretty formidable adversary who would not be "breaking his fingers" against Superman's face.

ZephroCarnelian
He would if he attacked at a mere two hundred ton level.

That kind of level is laughable to Superman.

Simply laughable.

Can anyone show me a feat of Maestro's which can compare to anything Supes can do...?

Anyone....?

And my avoid Maestro, pummel him to death with a thousand punches, then incinerate his carcass trick works on any Hulk.

Superman's combination of unbelievable speed, strength faaaar in excess of Maetro's - at least for the duration of this battle, durability easily on par with or exceeding Maestro's, vapourising xxxx degree heat vision, super-reaction times, flight.... etc etc etc etc

If Supes went all out, which he should do according to the rules.... Maestro is a punch bag. A punch bag that won't last long enough to really tax Supes....

leonidas
i HAVE seen prof hulk 'snap' and go savage. i think anger triggers savage hulk. i still don't think prof hulk increases in strength. he needs that child-like rage to increase. if prof hulk gets po'd, he reverts to savage, child-like hulk THEN his strength goes through the roof.

you might be right lft, about maestro's insanity, but as i said, i never saw evidence of his increasing strength in any of maestro's appearances. been a while since i reread them. does he ever SAY his strength increases? even when thor fought him in the arctic (antarctic??), it didn't appear he was getting stronger.

leonidas
even still, even IF his strength increases, even maestro's base is less than supes's strength, and he still has ONLY strength and durability. supes wins for the same reason he beats savage hulk -- supes has too many powers for a one-dimensional character like the hulk.

long pig

Living the comfortable life, surrounded by minions, the only challenges he faces now, are those of his own choice - venturing out into the wastelands surrounding his great city, to destroy whatever foul radiation-twisted beasts dare consider him a meal...

But the challenges seem to be getting easier... his foes get older and weaker whilst his own nuclear strength never ebbs, never fades... his wounds never fail to heal... the only crippling injury now seems to be boredom....

That's why the Maestro had taken to treating his people so fouly the last months...

Executions... fit only for his amusement - innocent people, not guilty of any crime - yet selected at random to be the lastest in a series of victims - to be torn apart by a pack of beasts for his pleasure...

The starvation - entire populations in his city, being deprived of food, suffering pangs of hunger... eventually turning upon eachother in desperation, in hunger and in madness... all surveyed in sadistic glee over the monitors, by their dictator....

Slowly driven to madness by his boredom and confinement, their green-skinned tyrant had grown to be hated by his people... over the last few months people had plotted against him... plotted to bring someone from a far away time and distant place.... to overthrow him...

--------------------------------

Maestro arrives that evening back at his city, after his foray into the wilderness... his muscles not strained, his skin not broken, no tiredness tos who for the fifteen beasts he had slain that day... no sense of satisfaction... he growled as he approached the gates at the entrance to his metropolis... they opened to admit him entrance...

He stalked straight down through corridors and alleyways, straight to the main hall of his domain... he didn't notice the people, cowled and scared, shrinking back into the shadows to hide from him... wary of him...? Or of something else... something they knew...

Maestro threw open the doors to the Main Hall...

And stopped....

Crowds of people lined the edges of his thrown room... people who ordinarily wouldn't dare intrude here... the troublemakers, the riff-raff... lowly servants too, who shouldn't be permitted in here at all... mingling with his more loyal staff, his security guards... everyone lined the hall watching him as he entered...

Eyes narrowed, suspicion on his mind and on his face, he walks forwards into the centre of the chamber...

"WHAT is going on here....???" He bellows. His voice reverberates through both building and populace... dozens step back... several faint...

"Is anyone going to answer my CALL??" Maestro glares about the oppulent room, with it's throne, it's carpets, it's high ceiling and stained glass... a cruel mockery of the ruins which fill the rest of this world...

"As I thought... COWARDS and TRAITORS!!" He roars.

But as from nowhere... a voice replies... it's tones strong and clear...

"I will answer you. And I tell you these people are neither cowards NOR traitors... those titles my friend, befall only upon you..."

Maestro snarls... "Show yourself rebel! Let me rend you where you stand!"

Silence... then out of the darkness, high up above the people and their raging dictator, comes a stirring of the air... a slight noise of a cape rustling upon a breeze.... and down from the sky, like some god of justice... of retribution... their floats down the figure of a man...

He alights on the flagged floor and raises his eyes to meet Maestro's.

Tall, muscular, black hair and blue eyes, the stranger is clad neck to toe in a blue costume, a red cape and boots... an S emblazoned across his chest...

"Ha!" Maestro laughs. "Who are you who try to challenge me? Look at you - you look like a circus freak! You look like a trapeze artist! You've got nerve even to stand there, with all these people looking on...!!! Mwahaha!"

The caped stranger raises an eyebrow and grins slightly...

"It's because of these people that I am here... they summoned me here with a machine... from another timestream... to rid them of a menace... a dictator who was ruining their lives with his ceaseless demands and his sadistic whims..."

Maestro's eyes widened with a curious mixture of anger and disbelief... "Then as soon as I've ripped you apart then I shall make sure they never have the will to do such a thing again!!! Raaaaaaaaarrrgh!!"

With a raging bellow, the beast charges, his massively powerful legs launching him forwards with immeasurable force, in an instant he is in front of his opponent and his huge arms swing fists the size of demolition balls upwards through the air... where they hit nothing....

Maestro stands there... confused... alone... the circle of people stand also confused... scared... waiting with bated breath...

The stranger appears again, instantly... down the opposite end of the hall...

"You're a villain and a despot... you're time is at an end... you can't hope to defeat Superman...."

Maestro stands and sniffs. He thinks. He's sampled this 'Super'man's speed. Another leap would result in more humiliation.

"Come here and prove your strength oh Superman..." He smiles.

Superman walks forwards until he stands barely two feet from the green skinned behemoth.

"I'll stand still if you like..." He grins.

"Raaaarrrrgh!!!" His anger now provoked, he swings again for Superman's now stationary jaw... and connects with a CRRAAACKK - like the sound of a bullet from a gun...

Superman stands unmoved, un fazed, unbloodied...

And Maestro stares at his fist... his fingers cracked and broken... his punch - from arms which can lift 200 tons - had no effect on his opponent... how strong must this foe be....?

"When I don't wish to be moved..." states Superman, with a wry smile and a twinkle in his eye... "No force on Earth can move me..."

As Maestro holds his crippled hand in his other, Superman raises his own, level with Maestros forehead, finger braced against his thumb...

And he flicks...

CCRRRRAAACCCKKKOOOMMMMMM!!!

Maestro flies backwards down the hall at speed, his feet not touching the ground until... SMMAAACK! He hits a solid, immovable object and falls to the ground....

Shaking his head, vision still blurred he gets up and seeing the red and blue wall he had hit, he lunges to try to grapple his adversary....

And grabs only thin air, again....

The sound of a thousand sonic booms fills the air, cracking concrete and masonry, causing to cover their ears in panic....

Maestro stands on the spot... nay, a coupla feet above the ground... rattling this way and that, like a puppet whose strings were being controlled by someone having a fit... his body bending, contorting, being broken and pulped into mush by the shock of a hundred impacts a second, each one capable of destroying a mountain in one hit.

The blows stop, the air stops rippling, the ground stops shaking and people unclamp their ears...

Before gravity takes effect on the unrecognizable lump of broken flesh and bone that was the evil dictator.... a flash, bright as the sun, it's brilliance only bettered by the burning fury of it's heat, emitted from the far side of the hall where Superman has now reappeared.... the burning beam of death reaches the body of the ex-Maestro and no further... it's destructive influence only affecting what Superman wants it to.

The burning power of the ray take mere seconds to disintegrate the formless corpse... first to ashes... then to smoke... then to nothingness....

Superman stands there... his form still sillouhetted by his own vast internal energies... glowing like a god from legends of old...

Of Maestro there is nothing... and never shall be again....

The people around are still... shaken... in awe....

Some want to rush up to thank this stranger.... to tell him of the pain they've suffered and of their gratitude to him for alleviating it...

If they'd known the Man behind the power - the man of justice, truth and liberty - then they would have....

But as it were... they had seen his power... and they feared power...

They had seen the dictator whom they had served for years... beaten and humiliated and then destroyed with contemptuous ease by this warrior....

He had demonstrated strength many hundreds, nay, thousands of times greater than Maestro's own... he was as fast as to be invisible and his very eyes could heat up as hot as the fires of the sun itself....

Truly Maestro was no match for this warrior... this man.. this... SUPERman....

But even as the populace mused upon these things, even as some of them might've been gathering up the courage to thank Superman for his deeds, a crackle of lightning came and went... and with it, the man of steel returned to his own time-stream...

Leaving the people here to rebuild their lives on their own.... to rebuild this city, this... metropolis.

Superman...

-----------------------------

Peace dudes.
Nice, you just managed to touch on EVERY SINGLE ****ING CLICHE OF EVERY SINGLE HORRIBLE FANFIC TO EVER EXIST!

God, I hate fanfic, it's ALWAYS biased and it's ALWAYS shitty.

Superman isn't immovable and he isn't a god, he's a farmboy with super powers.
He wins, but not because of any skill or respectable character he has, he wins only because he's a overpowered chump.

Nah, it was good till the "Flick" thing, then I just had to call bullshit.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by jks
FANBOY ALERT, FANBOY ALERT!!!!

Big words dude.

Tell me something impressive that Maestro has done....

I base my arguments on facts, not opinion.

Superman all out would be impossible for Maestro to hit.

He could land punches on Maestro easily, tens or hundreds a second - each of which would be hundreds of times more powerful than Maestro's own.

Now listen....

It's not the Hulk's lack of POWER that let's Superman defeat him.

It's his lack of versatility.

Maestro has Hulk's Power +.

But that matters not a jot - Supes still holds every trump card.

He has speed, flight and strength down.

Unlimited strength means nothing against Supes.

If Maestro had a kryptonite beard, I'd consider him a challenge for the Big Blue.

As he is, he's just Hulk+. And Hulk+ goes down hard.

----------------------------------------

Oh - and before anyone talks about Maestro Hulk having Banner's intellect or anything.... let me remind you that Superman is multiple times the genius of Banner. smile

Peace my friends.

ZephroCarnelian
Superman isn't immovable.

I was quoting from an issue where Superman let's Hulk punch him in the chest, until Hulk becomes exhausted and reverts back to Banner.

Read some more Superman, dude. smile

jinzin
wait...did someone just say umlimited strength means nothing to supes?

ummmm anyone remember that doomsday guy? confused

guess not...pffft....

I agree with leonidas though.

ZephroCarnelian
Errr... Jinzin dude.... since when did Doomsday have unlimited strength....?

He just evolved in order to be protected against every conceivable form of attack....

He never had unlimited strength....

And besides.... what good is unlimited strength if you can't hit your opponent with it...?

I'm glad you agree with Leo though lol! big grin

It's not Hulk's power that loses the battle - it's his lack of flexibility in combat.

jinzin
I didn't say he had unlimited strength....you misunderstood me...

okay lets look at it like this...doomsday doesn't have unlimited strength and he destroyed supes with brute strength.....so unlimited strength obviously isn't something that means NOTHING to supes....

Wynndar
Um Superman hurt his hand on Blackrock. A guy with the combined power of all the radiowaves being produced by the tv's on the planet...or something? Hulk's power source has been called imeasurable by the Beyonder and even caught the attention of the Living Tribunal. I think Superman would hit Maestro in the chest and have the same effect it did on Blackrock.

Superman: "WTF!!!"

long pig
When did Savage Hulk punch Superman in the chest until he got too tired and had to revert back to banner?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

I read plenty Superman, I explained him perfectly.

"A farmboy with super powers with no other distinguishable or admirable characteristics other than being supremely overpowered."

Did I miss anything? evil face

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah... Superman has hit Hulk in the chest and sent him flying through mountains. smile

And Supes has let Hulk hit him in the chest with no ill effect till he ran out of steam. smile

And Jinzin - DD didn't destroy Superman.

If you didn't notice - Doomsday died first! wink

And DD didn't just have brute strength - he was fast enough to disable the entire JLA and take on Superman....

Personally - I think Superman should've annihalated Doomsday - there are numerous examples of him showing the power to do so.

But that wouldn't have sold comics.

Likewise - I believe Supes has the power to decimate Maestro.

However - I'm willing to accquiesce that no comic would ever display that, as it wouldn't sell issues and it would be humiliating for the Hulk...

jinzin
actually there is a comic where hulk is punching the shit out of supes chest...the narration above claims that hulks strength is increasing with each blow (superman's still standing there with his hands on his hips not responding).....but before hulk angers up to a level where he can compete with superman...superman pinpoints what's making him so angry in the first place and snatches this nois making device that was in hulk's ear...THEN hulk reverts to banner as he is no longer pissed off...

jks
I don't care if it's pre-crisis supes or pre-menstrual supes, standing there and not budging when taking punches from an enraged hulk is flat out bad writing.

ZephroCarnelian
Sorry Jinzin - that's the one I was thinking of.

After the anger making device in his ear was melted by Supes heat vision, Hulk stopped being so angry and his punches got weaker and weaker until he fell over and became Banner again.

Wynndar
SM let Hulk bang on him in an old cross over not in continuity from back in the 60's. Is that the crossover ur refering to? Then Superman knocked Hulk through a mountain face in the Marvel DC crossover, but they did go back and forth in that fight and Superman said he hadnt faced anyone strong before that. Regardless, neither fight is in continuity. Of course Hulk lost to Superman (barely) in a fan vote based comic book. The population of Superman fanboys is only second to Wolverine.

ZephroCarnelian
No mate... JKS dude - read some pre-crisis Comics.

You'll see that Superman displays power that most modern day characters don't come close to. He could do anything that a situation called for.

So it wasn't bad writing - it was written well within the boundaries of the character. smile

long pig
I firmly believe Superman would obliterate any version of Hulk with relative ease.

I never have really understood how that's an on going debate.

jks
No mate... JKS dude - read some pre-crisis Comics.

You'll see that Superman displays power that most modern day characters don't come close to. He could do anything that a situation called for.
Thanks for validating my point.

ZephroCarnelian
It's not dude.

I think they're arguing about bad writing now.

Which it's not my place to judge - so I'm going to spend some time with the wife, lol.

Cya guys later. smile

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by jks
Thanks for validating my point.

Yeah. And thanks for leaving out mine.

That the things he did were well within the bounds of his character to do so.

You wouldn't call it bad writing when Luke could force jump? Or the Emperor uses lightning? Cos that within their limits to do so.

Same with Superman of old. Except his limits were bigger. smile

Calm yourself young padawan.

Much bitterness in you, I sense.

jinzin
I firmly believe Superman would obliterate any version of Hulk with relative ease.

I never have really understood how that's an on going debate.

people think one guy with super strength can take another guy with super strength, speed, flight, heat vision, ice breath, no need for oxygen, and powers up by the sun......

cause the first guys........................green?

pfffft...I don't know either long pig....

when superman realized he may not have enough strength to fight darkseid on earth he flew him to the sun and beat the crap out of him there....he could do the same thing to hulk.......but hulk would die as soon as they reached space so there's no need.....pffft.

ZephroCarnelian
Pfft! laughing I love that one word/sound/whatever.

Anyway guys - sweet dreams.

Grammaton
Hulk in theory would get only get stronger & stronger in a fight - whereas Superman would eventually tire. Superman does not possess the capability to utilize his every power to the max at one time - please show me where he has "laid mountain shattering punches at a rate of 100 if not 1000's per secound" against any foe.
Doomsday possessed NO other ability in his fight against Superman that the Hulk does not already possess. Difference is the Hulk gets stronger. Superman does not.

supremthor
Originally posted by Grammaton
Hulk in theory would get only get stronger & stronger in a fight - whereas Superman would eventually tire. Superman does not possess the capability to utilize his every power to the max at one time - please show me where he has "laid mountain shattering punches at a rate of 100 if not 1000's per secound" against any foe.
Doomsday possessed NO other ability in his fight against Superman that the Hulk does not already possess. Difference is the Hulk gets stronger. Superman does not.

dude superman fought gog 4 a hundred straight years none stop with doomsday by his side. talk about durability .

joesha28
Yes I believe Hulk could too unless the banner thing takes over. Hulk grows stronger with age. But this will be a grand fight. The Maestro hulk is also very durable, he could do IT in an hour wink

godking
Big words dude.

Tell me something impressive that Maestro has done....

I base my arguments on facts, not opinion.

Superman all out would be impossible for Maestro to hit.

He could land punches on Maestro easily, tens or hundreds a second - each of which would be hundreds of times more powerful than Maestro's own.

Now listen....

It's not the Hulk's lack of POWER that let's Superman defeat him.

It's his lack of versatility.

Maestro has Hulk's Power +.

But that matters not a jot - Supes still holds every trump card.

He has speed, flight and strength down.

Unlimited strength means nothing against Supes.

If Maestro had a kryptonite beard, I'd consider him a challenge for the Big Blue.

As he is, he's just Hulk+. And Hulk+ goes down hard.

----------------------------------------

Oh - and before anyone talks about Maestro Hulk having Banner's intellect or anything.... let me remind you that Superman is multiple times the genius of Banner. smile

Peace my friends. No he has'nt Superman is slightly above average intelligence. Superman gets outthought by Luthor Batman ect. Banner is top 5 intelligence on marvel earth.

Juntai
Superman grabs Hulk by the neck taking punches .... Hulk gets angrier and angrier all he wants.. Supes drags him to space, where Hulks cant breathe. lol.

Or just kicks the side of the planet and sends it hurling into the sun to be obliterated.

Supes wins.

Juntai
Or the lazer vision through the eyes brain surgery he did to Manchester black to melt his brain.

Juntai
Originally posted by godking
No he has'nt Superman is slightly above average intelligence. Superman gets outthought by Luthor Batman ect. Banner is top 5 intelligence on marvel earth.
When Supes was Energy Superman, he slipped and fell and his head went INSIDE of a computer , in which he absorbed all of the information off of the internet.

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by Juntai
When Supes was Energy Superman, he slipped and fell and his head went INSIDE of a computer , in which he absorbed all of the information off of the internet.

Im sorry but thats the dumbest thing that Ive ever heard of happening in a comic book.

olympian
Ive seen worse.....

In a comic book that is stick out tongue

Wynndar
HAHAHAHAHA thats aweful

savage hulk
Originally posted by K3VIL
TWICE.
Maestro starts out able to lift 200 tons.
Then he grows, and he's very intelligent, invulnerable etc. yes, but the Man Of Steel has:
Superhuman Strenght which starts out at over 200'000 tons lifting ability
High Invulnerability
Superspeed and reaction time
Heat Vision
Freeze Breath
200'000 tons let me laught
hulk has:
superhuman strenght he can lift over 150 billions tons and Hulk overcomes the matter antimatter attraction between two bombs. BOth the creator of the bomb as well as bruce banner agree that overcoming the attraction should be scientifically impossible. As the attraction is a "force of nature".
Hulk not only seperates the 2 but goes further by knocking one of them millions of miles away into space.
virtually indestructible
super healing factor
super jump
maestro is two times stronger than hulk

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Juntai

Genuinely laughed out loud when I just read that.

golem370
I just bought that book Secret Wars.

Victor Von Doom
It's good fun.

joesha28
Superman will beat most Hulk versions. But i think Maestro is bad news for Clarke. I noticed Genis-spidey 2099 vs Maestro fight. The duo tried long range attack on the Despot but they could not knock him out. H2h is a no show for them. I think Supes has to try long range here too. Well class200 is just a statement. Like many of the class100 characters of marvel their limit/base strenght is not known(that include the Hulk). Maestro is twice stronger of Hulk whose actual base strength is not known.

olympian
Maestro being twice Savages strength was never stated in the comic. Its a handbook thing.

What exactly did he do to be consider as such? Thats blatantly original Abomination level.

Arahan
Planet Hulk Version will be the most badd ass incarnation of Hulk. Just wait when he retuns to Earth with uber powerful abilities ans chicks big grin

partiallyinsane
I don't see how we can see handbooks as cannon information. They're really just a way for marvel to make easy money. I don't think much is shown in the comics of Maestro's strength increasing with rage.

The childlike hulk would definitely defeat Supes simply, because his power is infinite and Supes is not. Maestro would be extremely easy to defeat if his power did not increase with his rage.

Prof. Hulk was A WIMP. He was defeated by Dr. Octopus (Although Ock had admantium arms at the time, that's still pretty sad). If Maestro is prof hulk *2 he'd still get wooped, because even times two prof. hulk has nothing on pre-crisis supes.

MattDay
No version of hulk can beat superman, go home

RUNMAN
SuperMan can do about anything as I've read and seen in plenty a comic book. SuperMan is probably the most powerful super hero in comics and you just have to accept that fact. He is the most inconsistently portrayed character in comicdom, you just have to live with that.

That is why I don't read his comics, doesn't really interest me, it's for kids, fanboys and dreamers...

SuperMan obviously wins, he always wins in the end...

SuperChangeling
Savage hulk is stroinger than the meastro, it says it in marvel's guide

The younger meastro beat WMT, so he beat's superman, JUST LIKE THE SAVAGE HULK.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Arahan
Planet Hulk Version will be the most badd ass incarnation of Hulk. Just wait when he retuns to Earth with uber powerful abilities ans chicks big grin

I'm wondering...What new abilities has he shown so far?

who?-kid
Originally posted by RUNMAN
SuperMan can do about anything as I've read and seen in plenty a comic book. SuperMan is probably the most powerful super hero in comics and you just have to accept that fact. He is the most inconsistently portrayed character in comicdom, you just have to live with that.

That is why I don't read his comics, doesn't really interest me, it's for kids, fanboys and dreamers...
So what comics do you read ?

joesha28
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Savage hulk is stroinger than the meastro, it says it in marvel's guide

The younger meastro beat WMT, so he beat's superman, JUST LIKE THE SAVAGE HULK.

The young Maestro did not beat Warrior madness Thor. He knocked him over the horizon but was not knocked out. Thor was still mad that the punch delayed him. It wld still had continued it the time permits.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by RUNMAN

SuperMan obviously wins, he always wins in the end... Dude, you really aren't reading the right comics if you can't find a hero that can take supes.

MattDay
well he's right and wrong, strongest version of other super heroes could stop superman but to say if superman was at his strongest there are maybe 2 or 3 hereos that can take him, its COMICS!

RUNMAN
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude, you really aren't reading the right comics if you can't find a hero that can take supes.

Dude, I was just tired of hearing/reading how SuperMan always takes the match via SpeedBlitz, powers I've never heard of, and what have you...

There seems to be no end to the madness of some here who would always mention/argue some power SuperMan has been shown to have...
It's like a trump card of sorts...

You just have to live with it. SuperMan with the way he is written thru the years could probably beat anybody...

Jarlaxle
The fact is, superman fans will put superman above any single hero ever...

nvrbeenwthagirl
WHy is everyone making senarious where someone could beat Superman? Would it be fair to say that Superman 1M or Superman Prime would creme the maestro on his best day. Even with an extra boost of anger smile

Jarlaxle
Because we hate superman (tons of us)...and we want to see him die (again), lol.

There are many who could kill superman potentially: Such as any of the green lanterns but especially hal...Thanos, The Silver Surfer, Morg, Jahl, Gladiator, Pheonix, Spawn....Etc

Soljer
I'm not going to go back and have to trudge through the mindless "Teh hulk gtes strngest11!!1" bullshit. The fact is, it doesn't matter how strong the hulk is. He will NEVER be fast enough to match Superman. He easily takes this via BFR, or speedblitz, or anything else of the like. Superman isn't a hard Character to beat. The Surfer could do it, Thor could do it, Black Adam could do it, the Flash could do it, a Green Lantern could do it.

The Hulk, however, despite this souped up incarnation, could not.

Accel
Originally posted by Jarlaxle
The fact is, superman fans will put superman above any single hero ever...
The fact of the matter is that there are TONS of heroes out there that Superman COULD beat (not necessarily take the majority, but he can beat them). It's no reason to hate him due to his abilities.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
The fact of the matter is that there are TONS of heroes out there that Superman COULD beat (not necessarily take the majority, but he can beat them). It's no reason to hate him due to his abilities.

Orion
Takion
M'onel
FireStorm
MM
Maxima
Silver Surfer
Morg
The best of the Gl's
Wonder Woman with her Sword and Guantlet
Metamorpho-
Professor X
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Gladiator
Drax with the power Gem
Black bolt, ( if he can get a scream off)
Thor,- With a hefty dose of magic lighting like CM did in kingdome come only he can do more and much faster
Light Ray

These are all toons that could beat Superman. He's great. very great. But not UBER. No one is UBer in comics. Except LT.

Accel
I said there were tons he could beat, not that he was unbeatable. He could beat several of the characters on that list, but like I said, he won't necessarily take the majority. Even guys like Strange, Prof. X, and Black Bolt can be beaten via speed blitz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.