Has a birdy ever shat on you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShapedByWords
Ok I just wanted to ask a very simple question... has a bird ever crapped on you? Don't ask how it came into my head. So spill the beans, who has been shat on and how did it happen?!?!?!

I havent had the honor yet, but a bird did try.

My brother and I were chillin outside shooting the breeze. Anyways I move and bird crap lands were I had previously been standing. I look to the sky (not very wise now that i think about it), but I didnt see a bird. Some time passes and I move. Again bird crap lands where I had previoulsy been standing. At this point my brother and I are trippin. After bird crap falls a third time, I look up and there's a bird circling the sky and I swear he was laughing. After the crap falls a third time, I just go back inside the house. I wasn't gonna take any chances.

a1hsauce
I was walking across the street from my school when I felt something wet slap up against my cheek... it wasnt alot but it caught me sad

Kharhmah
Originally posted by ShapedByWords
Ok I just wanted to ask a very simple question... has a bird ever crapped on you? Don't ask how it came into my head. So spill the beans, who has been shat on and how did it happen?!?!?!

I havent had the honor yet, but a bird did try.

My brother and I were chillin outside shooting the breeze. Anyways I move and bird crap lands were I had previously been standing. I look to the sky (not very wise now that i think about it), but I didnt see a bird. Some time passes and I move. Again bird crap lands where I had previoulsy been standing. At this point my brother and I are trippin. After bird crap falls a third time, I look up and there's a bird circling the sky and I swear he was laughing. After the crap falls a third time, I just go back inside the house. I wasn't gonna take any chances.
laughing out loud

I've never been shat on yet either. *crosses fingers*

DarkC
I haven't been shat on.

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I was walking across the street from my school when I felt something wet slap up against my cheek... it wasnt alot but it caught me sad
Well at least is was on your way from school erm

Kharhmah
Once at school, the class were just going outside to play tennis, and a girl called Stacey (who constantly teased me) got crapped on. Straight on the top of her head. I almost exploded trying not to laugh. laughing out loud

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Kharhmah
laughing out loud

I've never been shat on yet either. *crosses fingers*
You better cross those fingers. That bird is headed in your direction!! eek!

shit

DarkC
Oh look, a horse is running from a possessed pile of its own doo-doo. no expression

horseshit

ShapedByWords
Once at school, the class were just going outside to play tennis, and a girl called Stacey (who constantly teased me) got crapped on. Straight on the top of her head. I almost exploded trying not to laugh. laughing out loud
I would've laughed my ass off.
Originally posted by DarkC
Oh look, a horse is running from a possessed pile of its own doo-doo. no expression

horseshit
random, but funny (to me anyways)

Kharhmah
You better cross those fingers. That bird is headed in your direction!! eek!

shit

eek! Ahhhh!

*puts up umbrella*

ShapedByWords
eek! Ahhhh!

*puts up umbrella*
lol you must be lucky. how did you have an umbrella handy?

Kharhmah
lol you must be lucky. how did you have an umbrella handy?
I knew to carry my umbrella........... because I'm psychic! eek! laughing out loud

s|m
Yes no expression
My pet parrot always shits on me sad

DarkC
Originally posted by s|m
Yes no expression
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Sorry. Kofmaster impression. no expression

s|m
You think it's a sign of respect or love maybe no expression?

ShapedByWords
I knew to carry my umbrella........... because I'm psychic! eek! laughing out loud
No wonder you have all the answers. stick out tongue
Originally posted by s|m
Yes no expression
bummer

umbrella hat? confused

Kharhmah
No wonder you have all the answers. stick out tongue

bummer

umbrella hat? confused

big grin

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by s|m
You think it's a sign of respect or love maybe no expression?
Dont know. erm

I have another story. My brother is all finicky about his hair so it takes him a while to get it "just right." Well this one time we were going to the mall and as soon as we got there this bird crapped0 his hair. The gell in his hair was still wet too. messed It was messy, but funny as hell.

shaber
I've had to clean bird shit off a car before disgust

Dogbert
Have I ever shat on you?

JLred
Once it shat on my sweater....

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by shaber
I've had to clean bird shit off a car before disgust
carwash? erm
Originally posted by Dogbert
Have I ever shat on you?
nope just humped

Dogbert
Oh. *shits on you*

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Dogbert
Oh. *shits on you*
lol crazy dog

Cid
i've been shat on three times. once on holiday when i was going out to a show. once at school and i got laughed at, once walking around town (luckily i had a hat on) and once when i was walking around with my family and they all laughed!!
Those damn birds are out to get me i say!! mad

Piggle Humsy
Not on me no

once in my sisters hair laughing out loud

and once on my nan... boy was that a good day hysterical

Dogbert
laughing it'll happen, sooner or later.

SlipknoT
Yea, But then I drank a Red Bull and It gave me Wings so I flew up and Shat on him no expression

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yea, But then I drank a Red Bull and It gave me Wings so I flew up and Shat on him no expression

laughing out loud

Dogbert
*shits*

Hmm... TAWP?

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Cid
i've been shat on three times. once on holiday when i was going out to a show. once at school and i got laughed at, once walking around town (luckily i had a hat on) and once when i was walking around with my family and they all laughed!!
Those damn birds are out to get me i say!! mad
isnt that 4 times?
Originally posted by SlipknoT
lol

R2D2-89
nope, but they did on my friend she started hyper ventalating and had this huge hissy fit about it lol, v. funny

s|m
Dont know. erm

I have another story. My brother is all finicky about his hair so it takes him a while to get it "just right." Well this one time we were going to the mall and as soon as we got there this bird crapped0 his hair. The gell in his hair was still wet too. messed It was messy, but funny as hell.

sick

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by R2D2-89
nope, but they did on my friend she started hyper ventalating and had this huge hissy fit about it lol, v. funny
I can only imagine

Uneeklyconfused
Never been shat on my a bird...

a baby on the other hand .....disgust

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Never been shat on my a bird...

a baby on the other hand .....disgust
lol

sorry Liv but that amuses me

Uneeklyconfused
lol

sorry Liv but that amuses me

Glad your amused ..glare....

stick out tongue

D-Double
... One time, at band camp... j/k stick out tongue

... A dirty birdy got me on my shoulder when I was about 8. My grandfather told me it was good luck.

... as I wiped the splatter off of my ear.... Lucky me. disgust

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by D-Double
... One time, at band camp... j/k stick out tongue

... A dirty birdy got me on my shoulder when I was about 8. My grandfather told me it was good luck.

... as I wiped the splatter off of my ear.... Lucky me. disgust
I think he was trying to make you feel better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.