AOTC Obi-Wan vs. a Rancor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CobbleR
We all saw how Luke handled a Rancor, how would AOTC Obi-Wan do?

Darth_Glentract
This is crap. He would slaugther it.

CobbleR
What if he didn't have his light saber like Luke?

DarthMaul9123
Rankor is that that huge creature luke faced....well it depends where out in an open field the Rankor but in the jabba's palace easily obiwan

Darth L. Dipsit
Obi-Wan, I think, could handle the Rancor pretty easily, especially in the environment Luke did (I'm assuming he's not, but Obi-Wan Kenobi has a habit of using the surroundings to his advantage anyways). In an open space, since the Rancor is so slow, I believe Kenobi could just run between it's legs and cut it with his lightsaber. As long as he has his lightsaber, I'm not sure if the Rancor can even pick him up or hurt him (unless Obi-Wan stood still and let it step on him or something). This is only my opinion, though, sir.

I hate it when this happens! I started typing before I saw those responses, so, I still say, though, that Obi-Wan Kenobi would prevail. Force Push, Force Throw (for pelting) - there are powers that could, I think, get the job done.

Peace be with you.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Obi-Wan, I think, could handle the Rancor pretty easily, especially in the environment Luke did (I'm assuming he's not, but Obi-Wan Kenobi has a habit of using the surroundings to his advantage anyways). In an open space, since the Rancor is so slow, I believe Kenobi could just run between it's legs and cut it with his lightsaber. As long as he has his lightsaber, I'm not sure if the Rancor can even pick him up or hurt him (unless Obi-Wan stood still and let it step on him or something). This is only my opinion, though, sir.

I hate it when this happens! I started typing before I saw those responses, so, I still say, though, that Obi-Wan Kenobi would prevail. Force Push, Force Throw (for pelting) - there are powers that could, I think, get the job done.

Peace be with you.
long...very....but i agree

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I believe Kenobi could just run between it's legs and cut it with his lightsaber.

That would be painful. He would definatly get DS points for that.

Darth L. Dipsit
Hahaa! Yes - yes that would be one of the worst.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
That would be painful. He would definatly get DS points for that.
agreed without a doubt

Baston Alveron
what i dont get is that luke clamed to be a jedi knight but yet he didnt use any force powers to beat the rancor. so thinking obiwan isnt an idiot and uses the force he would win even without his saber

Illustrious
bah, rancors are no fun.

Mutated rancors like in JK:JA are cool.

darthrevan89
Ahh I hated those mutated Rancors! Stupid things woundn't die!

Illustrious
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Ahh I hated those mutated Rancors! Stupid things woundn't die!

Yup. Even after you pump it full of lightning, watch as it blows up lava tanks, or gobble up lightsaber wielding Disciples, it still trudged on after your ass.

darthsith19
Well, seeing how well Obi-Wan did against an Acklay while chained to a post he'd have little trouble defeating the Rancor.

DarthMaul9123
even if the mutated assholes are invincible just cut em into tiny pieces i went for the head it works best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.