Shit that makes you Queezy w/e

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
Well if you ever seen a guy that took a needle and poke the pupil of his eyes...yes...that says it all.

CorderaMitchell
I've always seen things like shotgun suicides in stuff on accident, but the eye things like, *shudders*
I guess its because you'd force yourself to blink...

You want to see something distasteful, do a yahoo image search on abortion...

JLred
abortion?

CorderaMitchell
Yes, have you seen how the babies look afterwards, they're all chopped up...

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yes, have you seen how the babies look afterwards, they're all chopped up...

sick

intoxicatedpoet
Tuna.

CorderaMitchell
I like tuna...

Neo_Communist
Thats how they make tuna, the Tuna companies are pro-abortionist because they know if its outlawed, they're out of business!

CorderaMitchell
Indeed, did anyone look up the link?
Or do a search?

indie_director
the only thing that makes me queezy.... get this.. you're gonna love it...

BUTTER (the sight, taste and smell and feel of butter makes me want to throw up! and also margarine)

Dogbert
Yes, have you seen how the babies look afterwards, they're all chopped up... Oh my god I saw one and felt like crying. Yes... crying.

Hulk Power
You guys want to see nasty then go to rotten.com Now that is some sick and twisted shit.

Acherontia
www.happytreefriends.com

supernovadragon
that happy tree friends is just *vomits* oh god thats just sick sick

PimpXMaster
Yup or should I say Yuck.

Creshosk
Nothing makes me queesy. I've seen too much, been desensitized. . . this is a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I never lose my lunch other than food poisoning. (Takes three year old mayonaise to do that to me though).

And a curse because, people think I'm insensitive.

DarkC
Airplane turbulence.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
Nothing makes me queesy. I've seen too much, been desensitized. . . this is a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I never lose my lunch other than food poisoning. (Takes three year old mayonaise to do that to me though).

And a curse because, people think I'm insensitive. You, naaah!!!

Backbone
I like tuna... me too..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.