What America, Thinks That Girls Are Good For..Fact Or Fiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
These are things I hear that people think Girls are good for.

Sex
Kitchen
Take Care of Children
Sex
Secretaries
When you are sad, they comfort you
Sex
Entertainment like on tv they are half naked and either
Dancing, talking sexy, trying to sell a product that I could of swore it was about sex, but it turned out to be a shoe Commercial.
Sex
Well thats all I could think of

Well ofcourse no one is going to admit it to any girls, becaus ethen they wouldnt want to do the things I listed, so basiaclly you trick them...Homeys.

OK anyway, speak about what you hear girls are good for, and if it's true or false.

PimpXMaster
Oh yeah I forgot to add, doing Laundry

Acherontia

MC Mike
Girls aren't "good for" anything.

Girls are girls, not products. messed For ****'s sake.

Acherontia
And Reported...

PimpXMaster

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Acherontia
And Reported...

Good you reported yourself.
Saved me the trouble.

AdventChild
Originally posted by PimpXMaster

Sex
Kitchen
Take Care of Children
Sex
Secretaries
Sex
Dancing, talking sexy, trying to sell a product that I could of swore it was about sex, but it turned out to be a shoe Commercial.
Sex

Well ofcourse no one is going to admit it to any girls, becaus ethen they wouldnt want to do the things I listed, so basiaclly you trick them...

OK anyway, speak about what you hear girls are good for, and if it's true or false.

You seriously give guys a bad name....and now i know what slipknot means by people making such stupid threads.....he's off my jerk list and your on.....Shallow i must say you are.......it's ok...you'll eventually learn.... mad mad mad mad

Acherontia

Wolflet

AdventChild
Ok A. i said this is what america thinks, as a steroType thing
B. you must be a girl
C. Wow, stop PMSing

......just cause he's disagreeing with you automatically assume that he's a girl.... that he's or she's pmsing...no did it ever occur to you how stupid this thread is and stupid you sound saything the things you just said..... mad mad

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by AdventChild
You seriously give guys a bad name....and now i know what slipknot means by people making such stupid threads.....he's off my jerk list and your on.....Shallow i must say you are.......it's ok...you'll eventually learn.... mad mad mad mad

You acting like I said it. I am just saying the sterotypes I hear and wanted to ask for your opinion, so I dn why people attacking me likes it's there religion.

AdventChild
don't give me that bull crap....your sig says it all....

Acherontia

Thank you I was just about to point that out. That and his Nick.

Dogbert
You know, why is everyone trolling. WHy can't everyone just get along?

PimpXMaster

Doesn't mean I think that. Your sig has a video game girl, so does that mean you think all girls are games.

Acherontia
WHAT!?

That is so Assinine, Soo inane... DIE

AdventChild
Doesn't mean I think that. Your sig has a video game girl, so does that mean you think all girls are games.

.....that didn't make any sense.....i'm a girl.... and usually people with the kinda name you've named your self is mostly likely insecure with little or no experience with girls.....think before you type...really it helps...

PimpXMaster
Because we have a sexist objectifier on our hands.

Well you are a buggist.....Putting a pic of a butterfly, on your sig.

Movie_Geek_
Hay AdventChild Nice under sig clap
"The Jerks of KMC-PimpXMaster, Cinemaddiction"
You are a PIG! For this thread

Acherontia

OMG, are you dumb or just plain stupid, Firstly I edited that post, Secondly, its not a butterfly, its a moth, Commony known as the Acherontia Atropos, AKA the Death's head moth.

At least know what you are talking about before you TRY to insult it.

Dogbert
Stop the damn fighting before I shit on all of you!!!!11111!!!111oneoneeleven!!!11!

AdventChild

Yea, ok you lose the debate shut up and end this thread....considering you change the subject on people's sigs now.....i was pointing out that your name and sig had to deal with how you present yourself as a shallow guy with little respect for women and you making this thread confirms everything i've said.... mad mad mad

AdventChild
OMG, are you dumb or just plain stupid, Firstly I edited that post, Secondly, its not a butterfly, its a moth, Commony known as the Acherontia Atropos, AKA the Death's head moth.

At least know what you are talking about before you TRY to insult it.

Like i said before...... Think before you type..... really it helps....

Dogbert
Originally posted by Dogbert
Stop the damn fighting before I shit on all of you!!!!11111!!!111oneoneeleven!!!11!

Acherontia
I have Made an HTML copy of this thread, if anybody wants one for safekeeping afterwards, thats 555-2947

Dogbert
Take it to friggin' Private Messages, these forums ahve enough argueing on them as it is without 05'ers trying to prove they're superior then the other.

PimpXMaster
Yea, ok you lose the debate shut up and end this thread....considering you change the subject on people's sigs now.....i was pointing out that your name and sig had to deal with how you present yourself as a shallow guy with little respect for women and you making this thread confirms everything i've said.... mad mad mad

So if my name was killa, then what would you say I do. Kill every body .

BakaXero
there are funny sexist threads and there are the plain stupid threads.
this is plain stupid no expression

Captain REX
What's going on in here? I intend to end it.

AdventChild
you're not getting the point...Out of sight out of mind....just shut up now before things get worst and you make yourself look like a fool....

Acherontia

Dogbert
It might be stupid, but instead of argueing about it people shuold just report it.

Acherontia
I did.

Captain REX
Then you might want to stop using the cent sign to write the F-word. You can get busted for that... wink

Who started what and did anyone say anything they might regret/get warned/banned for?

AdventChild
ummmm i enjoy arguing! i havn't had this much fun since me and AC used to argue...*sigh* AC* love

Acherontia
Yup, I did. Say stuff...

Dogbert
no This is pathetic.

Acherontia
What? I like arguing.

AdventChild
me too! i hope i don't get banned though...i did say some pretty harsh things....he PXM! no hard feelings!

Dogbert
Stop argueing, it WILL get you banned. Going around looking for argueing is called "Flaming" and/or "Trolling".

Acherontia
To PXM, fulloffence man, Full Offence.

Emma Wise
I bet some people sex would be no.1

AdventChild
Stop argueing, it WILL get you banned. Going around looking for argueing is called "Flaming" and/or "Trolling".

i always thought flaming or trolling meant someone was gay, or homosexual....

Dogbert
i always thought flaming or trolling meant someone was gay, or homosexual....

Trolling means no such thing. Flamers are homosexuals.

You, are flaming and trolling by doing this. STOP.

Acherontia
Originally posted by Emma Wise
I bet some people sex would be no.1

Now say it coherently...

Acherontia
Trolling means no such thing. Flamers are homosexuals.

You, are flaming and trolling by doing this. STOP.

lol

PimpXMaster
Ok the question was asked for your opinions...and wwow people Started trying to eat my liver. I don't even remember what I was argueing about. Anyway if you don't like the thread, please save us all trouble, and dont go in.

NunYahBidness

Sex
Kitchen
Take Care of Children
Sex
Secretaries
Sex
Sex

Well ofcourse no one is going to admit it to any girls, becaus ethen they wouldnt want to do the things I listed, so basiaclly you trick them...Homeys.

OK anyway, speak about what you hear girls are good for, and if it's true or false. laughing out loud
i hope to god these aren't friends of yours. seriously...i find that amusing.
Stop argueing, it WILL get you banned. Going around looking for argueing is called "Flaming" and/or "Trolling". it would seem to be the fashionable thing to do nowadays, however sad it is at being angry online. that's like getting bit by a toothless old dog that can't even lift its head.

Captain REX
Oi...I'll just have a global review this...

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Captain REX

What are your thought Cap Rex

Acherontia
Originally posted by Captain REX

Sweet i'm getting banned.

AdventChild
what's a global....

Acherontia
Global mod, think Higher powers , right bellow Raz.

AdventChild
oh, that's so not good....i'm getting it now....

Acherontia
No don't wprry, chances are this thread will be close, maybe deleted, and I'll get maybe a week or a monthly bann, Pimp will get a warning, if anything.

Dogbert
smile You should've listened.

AdventChild
oh and me?! what will i get...?

Acherontia
Nothing.

Acherontia
smile You should've listened.

I never do anything without knwiing the consequences first. And i foudn them acceptable, I rather lash out at a sexiest jerk and get banned for it rather then stay quite and let it slip.

AdventChild
!?Why? blink

Acherontia
You retorked (sp) but you didn't bash... half as much, and voer all you will probly seem insignificant compared to what i said.

PimpXMaster
10 years in jail.

Acherontia
10 years in jail.

Anything done to you, the max offence would probly be a slap on the wrist.

PimpXMaster
You people freaked out though. it aint that serious. You acted like I said it too. I just said what I heard....anyway Avent you are taking it to seriously, for putting you think I am A jerk, in your sig...WOW....WOW

Acherontia
So how much did you pay the girls to have there pictures taken?

PimpXMaster
Girls must be Innocent where you are, because over here...they really not.

Lana
Girls must be Innocent where you are, because over here...they really not.

Not being innocent does not equal having no self-respect/dignity. I wouldn't say I'm innocent but I sure as hell wouldn't want my ass plastered all over the internet.

Stereotypes like in this thread disgust me. Anyone said anything like that to me, they'd get a response in the form of a slap across the face.

AdventChild
edit... embarrasment

PimpXMaster
edit... embarrasment

Why am I in your Sig, I dont understand. This is the first Time I ever spoke to you.

Dogbert
Because she likes to be immature.

PimpXMaster
Because she likes to be immature.

Oh that explains it. Thanks

Paola
you know what the problem with the off-topic forum is? ppl taking things too seriously.

relax & enjoy ppl!! you're taking things too seriously.

And my answer to thread starter would be: we are good for all that, and maybe more, but men are only good at sex no and not all the time roll eyes (sarcastic)

wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.