Ewoks OR Jawas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
This is a new disscussion about whose the best ............... THANGAWA!!

Darth_Glentract
The Jawa's are better.

DarthMaul9123
so you think
but you will be over run by the power of our furry lil armies

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
....furry lil armies

very little armies

Darth_Janus
Who all suck.

Lil Krueger
Jawas. With Darth Janus, the Sith Jawa, its an overkill.

Illustrious
How dare you not mention Artoo, Lil Krueger?

You clearly need to be schooled in the ways of God.

Lil Krueger
Ways of god? I believe in god and my uncle is christian.

Darth_Glentract
it God, not god.

Darth243
go ewoks, the jawas reign is over, and not short enough it was

Darth_Frobo
the jawas will rule all their mighty sandcrawlers crushing all who stand before him, with janus and his sith jawas+super ninja jawas they will pwn all. All hail lord Janus ruler of the jawas with the awesome power of the gnomes to swell their ranks we will rule the galaxy death to the furries.

Darth243
you are no match for my elite ewok shocktroopers

Darth243
not really, ewoks and jawas are both weak, but i'd put my money on the ewoks

Darth_Glentract
Killer Jawa!!!

Baston Alveron
The bounty hunters back the jawas

Jawas own with supperior fire power and more intellect

darthrevan89
Ewoks are the masters!!!

Count Dooku
We have Sandcrawlers and you have f*cking trees?

Ewoks suck! End of story.

I DIDN'T SEE ANY EWOKS ON KOTOR, NOW DID I? BECAUSE THEY SUCK!

Gryn Jabar
pwned.

Darth Zayzia
The jawas win of course there so cute and besides they have blasters and technology.

Illustrious
Listen up heathens. Jawas win because Artoo, who is God of All, Holiest of Holies, backs up the Jawas, the Ewoks are squashed.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
The jawas win of course there so cute and besides they have blasters and technology.

The jawas are not cute! They are annoying little creatures that try to cheat people! We ewoks however have a sense of honor and duty!

Darth_Janus
Yeah, sure. Tell it to the Imperial soldiers you murdered on endor!

Now take this, you spear chucking mini bears!

Lil Krueger
Ewoks are no match for the Jawas. They are invincible! Right now you Ewoks should run! Darth Janus is here with a lightsaber!

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Ewoks are no match for the Jawas. They are invincible! Right now you Ewoks should run! Darth Janus is here with a lightsaber!

Um...I think your embarrising Janus. confused

MAKASHIMAN
The Deulists' Guild.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Um...I think your embarrising Janus. confused

Well...he is my 7th Idol... yes

MAKASHIMAN
Ewoks are little pieces of junk, the Jawa's have the backing of The Deulists' Guild.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
Ewoks are little pieces of junk, the Jawa's have the backing of The Deulists' Guild.

I am the Lord of the Duelists guild! I AM THE GREAT COUNT DOOKU!

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Count Dooku
I am the Lord of the Duelists guild! I AM THE GREAT COUNT DOOKU!

I AM MAKASHIMAN, DAMNIT!

MAKASHIMAN
What the heck?! I am Makashiman you poser, Grand Council Master of The Deulists Guild. You can stay a jawa.

Darth_Janus
Duellist.

Not Deulist... lol

MAKASHIMAN
Lol. Hey I want a treaty between the Jawas and my Deulists.

Darth_Janus
You did it again!

Um, what duellists? I just see you.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
Lol. Hey I want a treaty between the Jawas and my Deulists.

our terms, kill alll the ewoks and then turn them into carpet and spill redwine on them

MAKASHIMAN
Well were a new group as you can see but all I really want is for the Jawas not to harass any of it's members.

Darth_Janus
Fine, if you help us combat the ewoks we will save you for last.

Darth_Glentract
If you see an Ewok......

MAKASHIMAN
Fine. But if you guys break this deal I will revive this thread show the true depths of your honor.

Darth_Janus
You do realize you're dealing with SITH jawas, right?

Illustrious
And Artoo.

DarthMaul9123
i have and elite sith trained group of ewoks for many years we train night and day

DarthMaul9123
The Jawa Sith are no match for The ewok sith ewoks will hide in the forests of endor slowly planning the invasion of tattoine

Hornyman
I'll just take my Star forge and give it to the Jawa. Try getting past that.

DarthMaul9123
we ewoks took over the death star and improved its defenses by making a deal with the cloned emporer beat that

Hornyman
we ewoks took over the death star and improved its defenses by making a deal with the cloned emporer beat that

I could kick your ass with one foot. Beat that.

DarthMaul9123
no because you would get sabered before you picked up your foot the only way to kill a sith ewok is so be a better swordsman than him

DarthMaul9123
which wont happen to my ewoks

Darth Faunus
Your Ewoks = Pwned!

DarthMaul9123
hahah nice try jawas can't run up walls trees and stuff or do karate flips or moves plus against my ewoks only death can happen to jawas

Darth Faunus
Jawas are invincible. . . have the blessings of Lord Artoo! Your fool of a deity, Threepio, gets pwned six times over. And so do you. False Lord. Revan89 is the true Ewok Lord. You are but a pawn in the dealings of Threepio. . .

DarthMaul9123
FOOL I AM SECOND ONLY TO REVAN

Hornyman

So Ewoks cuold kill me? Too bad I'm Lord of the Pimps, adn all we need to do is take our pimp lightsabers and shove it up your ass.

Darth Faunus

Um. NO. You're not worthy of recognition in either order. . . of course, the Ewoks have no class, just a hell of a lot of hairballs. . .

Lil Krueger
Yes ...Jawas caused a Second Jedi Purge

Hornyman
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Um. NO. You're not worthy of recognition in either order. . . of course, the Ewoks have no class, just a hell of a lot of hairballs. . .

Adn they got hairy balls. Very hairy. yes

Darth Faunus
Your damn Ewoks are vanquished by the might of the New Jawa Order, and, of course, the will of Lord Artoo!

Darth_Janus
Silly ewoks...

You cannot win. The Jawas shall own the galaxy yet again. And your precious "ewoks" shall be ushing up daisies soon enough!

Darth Faunus
Ushing 'em up? They'll be stuffing them up their ***es.

Redeemer
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Yes ...Jawas caused a Second Jedi Purge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Sorgo

Darth_Janus
Pushing, rather. Silly typos.

Nai Fohl
hahah nice try jawas can't run up walls trees and stuff or do karate flips or moves plus against my ewoks only death can happen to jawas

Now listen...why should I run up walls, trees and stuff or do karate flips or moves if I can just raise my hand and force choke you to death ? You see: efficiency > you.

Darth_Janus
Since when did karate have their own flips?

Darth Faunus
Not that we can't do the above if we don't want to. Just not necessary. You go run up your tree, we'll blink and bring it down on top of you. Point at you, and it'll turn alive and eat you. Wiggle our left nostril. . .

Ultimate ewok
Fools again you persist to display your ignorance! when will you learn the time of the Jawa is over, no wis the time for the Ewoks to take thier rightful place as guardians of eternity!

Ultimate ewok
-.-; friggen typo now is not no wis...

Darth_Janus
What is it with these ewoks...?

Someone smite this little furred freak before I have to think twice about his presence?

Ultimate ewok
Your the one who brought me here, and your the reason the Jawas will fall you have brought me within the ranks of the Ewoks and now you will see just what it is you've done, prepare for your end you jawa humpin scrap collector!

Darth_Janus
Oooo... it's on now, punk.

Prepare to enter the jawa, mo fo...

Ultimate ewok

Darth_Janus
I think I will..

Look, here's the other god... Teethree!

Ultimate ewok
I'm compelled to hit my knees for TeeThree is christly though I will not falter and fall prey to a flase god!

Darth Faunus
*Initiates Gregorian chanting* All hail Lord Teethree! Heir to the throne of Astromech Godliness!

Darth_Janus
TeeThree and Artoo along with HK-47 make up the holy jawa trinity... Be afraid, mortal ewok... be afraid!

Darth Faunus
Mwahaahah!!! They are invincible!! Except wait. HK is similar to Threepio, the deity of the mortal hairballs. An astromech is needed. . . Ahah! Arphive, the sacreligious droid that had its top blown off by the Jawas for fear of losing it to the blasted Skywalkers.

TeeThree, Arphive, and the almighty Artoo make up the holy trinity of Astromechisityness. All hail!!

Darth_Janus
I think that this new deity calls for a pic, Faunus.

Ultimate ewok
a few sonic detonators will see them to rubble so I fear nothing you jawas can dish up!

Redeemer
The New Jawa Order accepts this Deity.

Illustrious
Hail Artoo, ya silly Ewoks!

Ultimate ewok
you would accept a new diety that committed suicide like a coward? if even your gods would end thier own lives from fear then surely you too will fail. So go ahead and worship him all you like you'll all be joining him in the scrap pit soon enough anyways.

General Bondius

Darth_Janus
I dunno, I'm voting for HK over this Ar whatever...

Illustrious
HK is too similar to Threepio.

Ultimate ewok
if your going to argue that HK is too similar to C3 then your sad, C3 was a total coward not to mention unsadistic in any manner his preference was to make Love not war, where as HK Despised all living things, and was initially more witty and amusing than Arphive who was just a dumbass fill in robot.

Darth Mantis
In what way is HK-47 similar to Threepio?

Darth_Janus
He's a Tall.

Darth Mantis

Ultimate ewok
If you donot wish to enlist HK as a Diety to you then we the Ewoks shall harbor HK and use his assasination skills to our vantage not as a holy figure but as a leader of a faction of the most evil detestable villanous Ewoks ever to roam Endors jungles

Darth_Janus
No, I guess you guys can take your spears and go hunt grasshoppers, because you will get pwned if you come looking for trouble with jawas.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Ultimate ewok
If you donot wish to enlist HK as a Diety to you then we the Ewoks shall harbor HK and use his assasination skills to our vantage not as a holy figure but as a leader of a faction of the most evil detestable villanous Ewoks ever to roam Endors jungles

Of course not, you guys already took Threepio as your deity.

Artoo's effigy can run over Threepio, over and over and over and over and over again.

Ultimate ewok
Ahhh but with newly enlisted HK training our evil Ewok battalion they will soon possess advanced weapons purchased via trades with the mandalorian merchants who trade in secrete.

Darth_Janus
You fool... Who do you think sells the Mandalorians those cheap weapons? Us!

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
No, I guess you guys can take your spears and go hunt grasshoppers, because you will get pwned if you come looking for trouble with jawas. Hey midget get back to work!

CermDocuments and Settings\Tom and Jerry\My Documents\My Pictures\right-hotdogs.jpg

Ultimate ewok
well then it would seem you are supplying us with our weapons that will help lead to your downfall wouldn't it? the mandalorians have no fear of the jawas, nor do they have any reguard with whom they conduct thier trades.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Hey midget get back to work!

CermDocuments and Settings\Tom and Jerry\My Documents\My Pictures\right-hotdogs.jpg

Darth Mantis
Like any of you Jawas can touch me... Jawas are like a plague, you midgets spread like wildfire... Matter fact the only good thing that can come from a Jawa such as yourself is that you make pretty good fire wood... Random pic.

CermDocuments and Settings\Tom and Jerry\My Documents\My Pictures\talibanwars.jpg

Darth_Janus
Random pic back at you!

tommy vercetti
the ewoks smack up the jawa midgets.

Emperor Revan
Ewoks have no chance against us jawas. Not only is Yoda on our side because he is an uncovered jawa, but we have an all powerful battle cry.

Oooteenie!

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
the ewoks smack up the jawa midgets.

Hornyman
EWOKS DIE.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Illustrious
HK is too similar to Threepio.

How dare you insult HK the god of destruction and meatbags!

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Hey midget get back to work!

Huh ? Work ? I've already sold some "stuff" to that dumb farm people today. stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Huh ? Work ? I've already sold some "stuff" to that dumb farm people today. stick out tongue

LOL!

Nai Fohl, Bullet Point master of debate, Sithery, and Pimpage.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Ultimate ewok

LONG LIVE THE EWOKS

Hornyman
LONG LIVE THE COUCIL OF THE PIMPS.

It's me and Janus in the Council. With others added by popular vote from other Council members. Council of Pimps will fight the Ewoks. They will be a strong bondage of strength, humour, and Honor.

Darth_Janus
Strength, humor and honor.

*Does the Roman salute*

Hornyman
Strength, humor and honor.

*Does the Roman salute*

lol.

First order of business, voting in Nail Fohl. I give him my vote, how bout you?

Darth_Janus
He's in.

Nai Fohl
LOL ! Thx.

Darth_Janus
Strength, humor, and honor!

*salutes Nai Fohl*

Hornyman
Three Members; maximium of Five. So two more needed.

Darth_Janus
My votes go for ... Let's see...

We should have the remaining two compete, since it would be unfair to just vote at this point.

Hornyman
Okay, but we can't make a thread about it since it wouldn't be a vs. thread, so we need to find a way that would be better to find another.

Darth_Janus
Post up criteria in your profile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.