B& For Life??? Oh Noes!!11!1!!!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancersucks
Come now, banned for life? That's a bit unfair don't you think? I know what I said was perhaps out of line and I could see a ban for a few days, but for evah???? Worry you not friends of Human Vader/Achilles X, the Dark Lord will return. Proxy IP pwns you f*cking mods anyday. I have limitless IPs, you can't win. lmao. Keep banning me, go on, I'll always have the power over you. People like REX will come in and say our forum sucks and rub in our faces the fact that they have authority. Well **** you bitches. There's no way to keep me out bitches. The Jawa Regime will always have Human Vader to help them in the struggle against the noobs and douchebag mods. Worry not friends, I'll always be here to discuss Star Wars and pwn noobs. OOOOOOOTTTEEEEEEEENNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!1!!!!!1
one one ONE

Oh and to all you mods out there, especially Wind Dancer with your queer ass Batman sig/avatar, suck on it

Darth_Glentract
HOLY CRAP!!! THEY BANNED YOU!!!

Gryn Jabar
WTF was that?

Count Dooku
Originally posted by WindDancersucks
Come now, banned for life? That's a bit unfair don't you think? I know what I said was perhaps out of line and I could see a ban for a few days, but for evah???? Worry you not friends of Human Vader/Achilles X, the Dark Lord will return. Proxy IP pwns you f*cking mods anyday. I have limitless IPs, you can't win. lmao. Keep banning me, go on, I'll always have the power over you. People like REX will come in and say our forum sucks and rub in our faces the fact that they have authority. Well **** you bitches. There's no way to keep me out bitches. The Jawa Regime will always have Human Vader to help them in the struggle against the noobs and douchebag mods. Worry not friends, I'll always be here to discuss Star Wars and pwn noobs. OOOOOOOTTTEEEEEEEENNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!1!!!!!1
one one ONE

Oh and to all you mods out there, especially Wind Dancer with your queer ass Batman sig/avatar, suck on it

YEAH! GO HUMAN VADER! HE'S BACK!

I was so sad. I thought you were gone forever, but you're back!

OOOOOOOOOTEENIE PRIDE!!!!!

Darth_Glentract
What got him banned to begin with?

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
What got him banned to begin with?

He said the Mod's were Pricks.

I didn't even know he was Achilles until a few hours ago.

Darth_Glentract
He was Achillies? Oh my gosh. People, when you come back, pm me your old sn or something.

WindDancersucks
Yes friends I am back. The mods will ban this account shortly, but as soon as they strike me down, I will return more powerful than ever. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOTTTTEEEEEENNNNNIIIIIEEEEE.

Unless they would like to unban Achilles X and we can call this quits. But I highly doubt that will be happening any time soon. To war we go!

Darth_Glentract
LET OUT YOUR WAR CRIE!!!

WindDancersucks
OOTTTTTEEEEEEENNNNIIIIIIEEEEEEEE

Captain REX

Dooku and Glentract, you guys seem to always throw yourselves in with the wrong crowd.

Originally posted by Captain REX
Did you know that Proxies are illegal and Raz can report you and you can be fined hundreds of dollars? Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Count Dooku

Dooku and Glentract, you guys seem to always throw yourselves in with the wrong crowd.

It not like we are doing what he is doing, we just like him. He was always cool. He was a great Jawa Lord.... Was? HE STILL IS!

Hermione202
one one ONE

some people never learn , do they ? I'd NEVER bash a mod .

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Hermione202
some people never learn , do they ? I'd NEVER bash a mod .

He has Proxy Power! Which is Illegal in only some states and countries, which means if Human Vader were to use Proxies in a state or Country in which it is Legal, he remains unstopped.

darthrevan89
Go my man HV!!!!

Captain REX
Pathetic, the lot of you. It doesn't matter if you aren't going "REX STFU asswipe!" but supporting him is just the same thing.

HV is never coming back, and if he Proxies, I don't flippin' care. We'll ban him again and again, and there's always the off-chance that it's illegal where he lives, and he'll be fined for it.

There are no martyrs on KMC, unless you haven't noticed. Just banned fools who think they own the world and can do whatever they want. News flash: they can't.

Lana
1) Proxy IPs are illegal and Raz can report you to your ISP, which will land you in a whole mess of trouble.

2) You bashed mods and therefore were banned. Socking is NOT helping you any.

3) Bashing noobs? Sorry to inform you, but you joined in May 05. That makes YOU a noob. I don't generally use people's joindates as ammo against them, but you have no place in calling ANYONE a noob.

Count Dooku
Pathetic, the lot of you. It doesn't matter if you aren't going "REX STFU asswipe!" but supporting him is just the same thing.

HV is never coming back, and if he Proxies, I don't flippin' care. We'll ban him again and again, and there's always the off-chance that it's illegal where he lives, and he'll be fined for it.

There are no martyrs on KMC, unless you haven't noticed. Just banned fools who think they own the world and can do whatever they want. News flash: they can't.

Explain how us wanting HV back is calling you Asswipe, please.

Hey, i never called you a name. I have no problem with you whatsoever. I just wanna see HV come back.

He's a good guy.... Well.... To us, at least. stick out tongue

Captain REX
HV is never coming back.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Lana
1) Proxy IPs are illegal and Raz can report you to your ISP, which will land you in a whole mess of trouble.

2) You bashed mods and therefore were banned. Socking is NOT helping you any.

3) Bashing noobs? Sorry to inform you, but you joined in May 05. That makes YOU a noob. I don't generally use people's joindates as ammo against them, but you have no place in calling ANYONE a noob.

Bashing noobs? Sorry to inform you, but you joined in May 05. That makes YOU a noob. I don't generally use people's joindates as ammo against them, but you have no place in calling ANYONE a noob. Is this referring to me?

Captain REX
Nope, referring to Please-Re-Ban-Me-Now.

Count Dooku
HV is never coming back.

You miss the point.

I know that, but that doesn't change the fact i still wanna see him 'round.

Count Dooku
Nope, referring to Please-Re-Ban-Me-Now.

laughing

Lana
Originally posted by Count Dooku
Bashing noobs? Sorry to inform you, but you joined in May 05. That makes YOU a noob. I don't generally use people's joindates as ammo against them, but you have no place in calling ANYONE a noob. Is this referring to me?

No, that was aimed at Human Vader/Achilles X/whatever the feck his sock's name is. Though I do see a noob bashing going on by people who joined just a couple weeks after the person they're bashing, which is just pathetic.

And it really doesn't matter if you guys want to see him around, because he messed up and messed up good and WON'T be back. I'm not even a mod and I can tell you this with great confidence....why? I've been here a long time and know how this place works.

Captain REX
Then get his AIM or MSN or Yahoo sn before we boot him and stop supporting him in this thread.

What point did I miss?

WindDancersucks
1) Yippee Yay!!!! Oh darn, wait, proxy IPs legal where I live, too bad.

2) True, and I would accept my punishment, were it reasonable. Of course I should be banned for bashing a mod, but for life? Especially on my first offense, on a clean record? No I don't think so.

3) Perhaps you should find out what certain terminology means before you use it. You're thinking of the word newb, noob means something entirely different.

Perhaps you're correct REX, but trust me, I won't be dumb and rant on every name I come on here. I'll join under a new name, with new avatar/sig and of course a new IP, which no one will recognize. I'm not pathetic at all, just pointing out the hypocricy of you mods. No one cares about this forum, even you come on here and make spam threads mocking us. So yes, REX, I shall return. I never said I can do anything I want, or that I have any power over you, only that you have no power over me. Like I said before, I would gladly accept my punishment were it reasonable. I mean people bash each other everyday on almost every thread here, but as soon as it happens to the mods, something has to be done about it. Where are you when people have huge flame wars here and bash everyone in sight? The rules, it seems, only apply when you want them to. So farewell for now, Napoleon, but know that there was once a Human Vader, and there will always be a Human Vader and he's a huge Star Wars freak f*ck nerd with proxy IP.

Hermione202
Honestly ! Can't you re-ban guy this soon ? I've heard enough of him.

darthrevan89
Honestly ! Can't you re-ban guy this soon ? I've heard enough of him.

And we have heard of enough of you.

Lana
1) Yippee Yay!!!! Oh darn, wait, proxy IPs legal where I live, too bad.

2) True, and I would accept my punishment, were it reasonable. Of course I should be banned for bashing a mod, but for life? Especially on my first offense, on a clean record? No I don't think so.

3) Perhaps you should find out what certain terminology means before you use it. You're thinking of the word newb, noob means something entirely different.

Perhaps you're correct REX, but trust me, I won't be dumb and rant on every name I come on here. I'll join under a new name, with new avatar/sig and of course a new IP, which no one will recognize. I'm not pathetic at all, just pointing out the hypocricy of you mods. No one cares about this forum, even you come on here and make spam threads mocking us. So yes, REX, I shall return. I never said I can do anything I want, or that I have any power over you, only that you have no power over me. Like I said before, I would gladly accept my punishment were it reasonable. I mean people bash each other everyday on almost every thread here, but as soon as it happens to the mods, something has to be done about it. Where are you when people have huge flame wars here and bash everyone in sight? The rules, it seems, only apply when you want them to. So farewell for now, Napoleon, but know that there was once a Human Vader, and there will always be a Human Vader and he's a huge Star Wars freak f*ck nerd with proxy IP.

1) You can still be reported to your ISP for abusing proxies if they're legal.

2) Bashing a mod/mods is a perma-ban offense, regardless of how many offenses you've had previously.

3) Newb = new member. Noob = someone who acts like an idiot. Usually they tend to blend and be one and the same. By socking after getting banned and saying you're going to use proxies to keep coming back, you've proved yourself to be the latter.

Hermione202
Originally posted by darthrevan89
And we have heard of enough of you.

right.....like if i'm gonna pay attention to what you say .

Darth_Glentract
you already have by responding to him.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
you already have by responding to him.

i don't really care..........neither of you can force me to leave .

Count Dooku
It doesn't matter if you aren't going "REX STFU asswipe!" but supporting him is just the same thing.

Supporting him and calling you an Asswipe are two entirely different animals.

As for HV...

He was cool and now he has become a large messy web of Proxy IP's and we will never know his true identity if he comes back.

HV, you're gonna get your ass banned! Why did you make fun of the Mod's in the first place? You knew the reprecussions!

I'll miss you HV.

G'night.

Captain REX
Darthrevan 69, Glentract, I suggest you leave this thread if you know what's good for you. That, or you can go visit HV for a day or two.

HV, I see no hypocrisy. You bash a mod, even once, you're gone. No warnings, no second chances.

We'll always snake you out, no matter how many times you change your IP with Proxy. It always happens.

darthrevan89
i don't really care..........neither of you can force me to leave .

Whoa...whoa Miss Harry Potter lover (Harry Potter sucks) I wasn't asking you to leave just stop bashing HV and acting all high and mighty on us.

Oh and besides the point I have any right to call people newbs or a noob if in a nice way. I have been in these forums since January before the great Janus himself (it was a dffernt username).

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Lana
No, that was aimed at Human Vader/Achilles X/whatever the feck his sock's name is. Though I do see a noob bashing going on by people who joined just a couple weeks after the person they're bashing, which is just pathetic.

And it really doesn't matter if you guys want to see him around, because he messed up and messed up good and WON'T be back. I'm not even a mod and I can tell you this with great confidence....why? I've been here a long time and know how this place works.

It doesn't matter how long you are here for.

Unless you have been here for five years and have forgot to read the rules, then you're stupid.

If you know the rules (Which i do) and if you do not abide by them, it's just as simple as getting Restricted 4 lyfe! (I know... It should be "for life"...)

Anyone who registers here should be forced to read the rules. I know HV knew them, but alot of new people do not because they jsut don't bother to read them. Knowing the rules and what-not-to-dos of this forum does not require experience, although i am sure your time here has granted you some lee-way over others and more knowledge over the KMC.

Count Dooku
Whoa...whoa Miss Harry Potter lover (Harry Potter sucks) I wasn't asking you to leave just stop bashing HV and acting all high and mighty on us.

Oh and besides the point I have any right to call people newbs or a noob if in a nice way. I have been in these forums since January before the great Janus himself (it was a dffernt username).

Darthrevan89, Watch yourself. I don't wanna see you get banned too, but be smarter and think over what you're posting.

darthrevan89
Ok I'm staying away from this thread its getting to heated.

WindDancersucks
No guys, head his advice and leave. No one else should be banned today.

So I see, bashing someone is fine, but as soon as you do it to a mod the rules suddenly change? Hmmmm sounds like hypocricy to me.

You think you can worm me out so easily REX? You're overconfidence is your weakness. I'll keep coming back no matter what. You hate this forum and mock it's members, but I know this forum is great, it's members are great and I'll always be here no matter how many times you ban me.

Farewell friends.

Nai Fohl
People...can you please just stop it ?

This is a Star Wars Versus Forum - I personally don't care about how much Person A or Person B cares about that point but I would really enjoy reading "versus threads" here and not threads about why Mod X banned person Y.

Hermione202

For your information , i was not bashing him , not directly . but i , for one , thinks that he ought to be banned . Its your problem if you disagree with me , not mines . ( and i did NOT ask you for your opinion on Harry Potter .)

Count Dooku
No guys, head his advice and leave. No one else should be banned today.

So I see, bashing someone is fine, but as soon as you do it to a mod the rules suddenly change? Hmmmm sounds like hypocricy to me.

You think you can worm me out so easily REX? You're overconfidence is your weakness. I'll keep coming back no matter what. You hate this forum and mock it's members, but I know this forum is great, it's members are great and I'll always be here no matter how many times you ban me.

Farewell friends.

Peace, HV.

May the force be with yah! stick out tongue

Dogbert
*sigh* You know, this is just bull-fecking-shit. People like this piss me off. I have little room to talk, but I'm going to do it anyway.

You are acting like immature little bratty 13 year olds with a chip on your shoulders the size of the turd in your head. You seriously, do not under any circumstances, deserve to be here. Making a sock, with the name of the person who banned +Sucks, just proves it more. If you were in the least bit respectful and intelligent, you would just live with it. You poked the friggin' bear... you reaped the rewards.

As for your two little supports, you should both just chill the feck out and leave before you both get bans. Supporting socks... is just not smart.

WindDancersucks
Originally posted by Dogbert
*sigh* You know, this is just bull-fecking-shit. People like this piss me off. I have little room to talk, but I'm going to do it anyway.

You are acting like immature little bratty 13 year olds with a chip on your shoulders the size of the turd in your head. You seriously, do not under any circumstances, deserve to be here. Making a sock, with the name of the person who banned +Sucks, just proves it more. If you were in the least bit respectful and intelligent, you would just live with it. You poked the friggin' bear... you reaped the rewards.

As for your two little supports, you should both just chill the feck out and leave before you both get bans. Supporting socks... is just not smart.

Thank you, your words have moved me in a way God never can.

Captain REX
Okay, I give up. There's no reasoning with you people, so I'll just list all the threads you guys go nuts in...

Hermione202
Okay, I give up. There's no reasoning with you people, so I'll just list all the threads you guys go nuts in...

I have to agree with you Rex .

Count Dooku

Supporting a Sock? I am saying goodbye. I am allowed to do that!

If i get banned for saying goodbye to a member i probably wont see again, then this forum truly isn't worth my time.

Bye HV!

OOOOOOOOOTEENIE!

Dogbert
no I think Raz should give all members the power to ban your socks specifically.

Dogbert
Supporting a Sock? I am saying goodbye. I am allowed to do that!

If i get banned for saying goodbye to a member i probably wont see again, then this forum truly isn't worth my time.

Bye HV!

OOOOOOOOOTEENIE!

Do it via pm then.

darthrevan89
Dude Dogbert what it is your problem?

Dogbert
People supporting socks. You. Stop. Supporting. Socks.

Darth_Glentract
We're not supporting the sock, we're saying hello to somebody.

Nai Fohl
Can somebody please close this thread ?

Lana

Making a new account for any reasons isn't allowed, there's a way to get your name changed, btw.....

And you've been here since January? No, that's not a long time at all, and quite frankly, I don't think ANYONE has the right to call someone else a noob/newb, regardless of how long they've been around, though I can see why some of the veteran members (those who've been around longer than a year) might complain about how the forums are getting messed up by new people who don't read rules.

It doesn't matter how long you are here for.

Unless you have been here for five years and have forgot to read the rules, then you're stupid.

If you know the rules (Which i do) and if you do not abide by them, it's just as simple as getting Restricted 4 lyfe! (I know... It should be "for life"...)

Anyone who registers here should be forced to read the rules. I know HV knew them, but alot of new people do not because they jsut don't bother to read them. Knowing the rules and what-not-to-dos of this forum does not require experience, although i am sure your time here has granted you some lee-way over others and more knowledge over the KMC.

I totally agree that everyone should have to read the rules before joining, I even have made a suggestion as to how to make this happen (though I doubt it'll ever happen). I know the rules inside and out, personally.

Though one thing I'll say is that the length of time you're on here doesn't really grant you leeway in rule-breaking. I've been here nearing two years and am good friends with several mods, and I've still gotten yelled at when I lose my cool and bash people. I obviously don't do it very often though.

I personally don't like rulebreakers and those who support rulebreakers. If someone breaks the rules and gets banned, then deal. If it was someone you actually cared about/were friends with, you'd have other ways of staying in touch with them (MSN, AIM, yahoo, etc) anyway.

Dogbert
You are acknowledging its existance. In publicx, showing support. Next time... DO IT BY PM.

darthrevan89
Making a new account for any reasons isn't allowed, there's a way to get your name changed, btw.....

And you've been here since January? No, that's not a long time at all, and quite frankly, I don't think ANYONE has the right to call someone else a noob/newb, regardless of how long they've been around, though I can see why some of the veteran members (those who've been around longer than a year) might complain about how the forums are getting messed up by new people who don't read rules.

Actually I had been away from the forums for awile and forgot I even had another username.

Lana
Ahh. Well, better let Raz know that's the case incase someone does a sock check and it says you're a sock.

Count Dooku
Do it via pm then.

Excuse me? I do not have to.

Illustrious
Everyone drop the issue. The immature banter is not necessary, and the mods are resolving it as we speak, I'm sure.

What I wonder is what the duece some of these people who NEVER contribute to any SW Lit or EU discussion are suddenly doing with adding imput that does not need to be added. The rules and the moderators have made it perfectly clear; the entire attempt by individuals who have never given a damn about the forum is not necessary.

Just drop the issue, everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.