hey spiderman fans need help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slutbass
Hello my wife was the model for a spiderman contest for venoms girlfrend years back .It was a contest for up and coming artist . She was in a slinky costume with rings all over it . She has the original art work but I would like to find her a copy .She later became one of the hottist feature acts in the u.s .a known as Darien Vain and has all the magazines shes been in but that . So if anyone knows what comic number she did the cameo in please could you give it to me .

gene

freezedoom
Three words: Total geek queen eek!
roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

D0NNIEDARK0
Wow! I remember that Darien Vain chick too! She had a HUUUUUUUUUUGE nose and just didn't look right at all. I remember getting my picture taken with her when she was at the Admiral in CHicago cos I wanted to show my friends what a true "daytime entertainer" looked like. *sigh* I remember also when we talked and she asked me if I ever 'slept with a true feature entertainer that knew how to read egyptian" Whatever that meant. Anyways, yeah, I remember her.........adn the issue youre looking for is being guarded by Santa.....

Cos they both don't exist

w3rd

DBZ MAN
well the first bit was not a nice thing to say no

freezedoom
And I reinstate: Every Spiderman fan is a major geek
and a loser.

DBZ MAN
than why are you even on this forum, unless you see yourself as one of the 2.

spencerspider
QUIT INSULTING PEOPLE AND GET A LIFE

Family_guy725
Originally posted by freezedoom
And I reinstate: Every Spiderman fan is a major geek
and a loser.
ok and teen titans is alot better roll eyes (sarcastic) seriously man get a life

D0NNIEDARK0
im NOT being mean.........did you mee her? nope! i did, and wasted good money too! and yeah, she IS famous.....when she dove over that kid in free willy, i bet he was gonan crap himself!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.